Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737545 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
moca:
Idowu, I did not do my nails again today.
Y?! angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Y?! angry
No chance angry kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Sunday guys......

Make una go church ooooo

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2014
^^ Lol!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
r231: Happy Sunday guys......

Make una go church ooooo

This should be in akwa ibom state . Dog replacing cat
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
r231:

i told you that i am a good person
grin grin grin... Happy Sunday... Ope u went 2 church??

Ooogh, I 4got... Pastor R231 smiley..

Btw, Happy Sunday 2 d house kiss...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Sunday house

Jennykadry this is for you grin grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
And this is for all the daddies out there grin

[img]http://aprilsopczak.files./2013/06/1017255_480245135384749_1319820652_n.jpg[/img]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
edwife: And this is for all the daddies out there grin

[img]http://aprilsopczak.files./2013/06/1017255_480245135384749_1319820652_n.jpg[/img]

i hope this man isn't sister sarah's dad. what is his problem? if he likes his daughter so much, he should marry her.

you don't like me? old man, i don't like you too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

i hope this man isn't sister sarah's dad. what is his problem? if he likes his daughter so much, he should marry her.

you don't like me? old man, i don't like you too.

grin grin grin,no he's not.

Funny enough,but i think all men are like that.Which man will freely allow his daughter to date without any restrictions?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
edwife:
grin grin grin,no he's not.

Funny enough,but i think all men are like that.Which man will freely allow his daughter to date without any restrictions?

do dads even know who's dating their daughters in this day & age?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

some know....some don't,it depends on how a parent brings up a child and also what is the age of the child in question.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dads?
Story.

You must hide your boyfriend until you turn 35.
Even if he proposes before then,you tell your mom so that she can HELP you tell daddy that that good brother from the church (the reverend father's cousin) is coming on so so date to officially ask for your hand in marriage.

You dare look in his eyes and tell him you have a boyfriend AKA you're having sex? grin shocked

coogar:

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: Dads?
Story.

You must hide your boyfriend until you turn 35. Even if he proposes before then,you tell your mom so that she can HELP you tell daddy that that good brother from the church (the reverend father's cousin) is coming on so so date to officially ask for your hand in marriage.

You dare look in his eyes and tell him you have a boyfriend AKA you're having sex? grin shocked

and you think naija dads really think their daughters are that saintly? just because they don't talk about it doesn't mean they don't suspect the daughter is eating the forbidden fruit. fathers just keep quiet since there's no proof......

these men were also youths at a point in their lives so they know....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
It's more like they don't want to accept it.
Not that they don't know'
They really know.

Just can't accept that what they did to other people's daughters is being done to their own daughters now cheesy
coogar:

and you think naija dads really think their daughters are that saintly? just because they don't talk about it doesn't mean they don't suspect the daughter is eating the forbidden fruit. fathers just keep quiet since there's no proof......

these men were also youths at a point in their lives so they know....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: It's more like they don't want to accept it.
Not that they don't know'
They really know.

i would accept it once my daughter turns 15/16. it's a simple law of nature. boys must chase girls. grin

Just can't accept that what they did to other people's daughters is being done to their own daughters now cheesy

then they should have scientifically-engineereed their semën to produce boys only. better still, they should remain childless.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
You might feel differently when you have a daughter.
coogar:

i would accept it once my daughter turns 15/16. it's a simple law of nature. boys must chase girls. grin

then they should have scientifically-engineereed their semën to produce boys only. better still, they should remain childless.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: You might feel differently when you have a daughter.

hahahaha - i am a realist!
i know what daughters of Eve have suffered in my hands. grin it's only fair i get my comeuppance.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fair smiley
coogar:

i know what daughters of Eve have suffered in my hands. grin it's only fair i get my comeuppance.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
coogar:

Ashewo jakujaku grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
r231: Happy Sunday guys......

Make una go church ooooo
why did u ban me? wetin i do u?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
wonlasewonimi:
Ashewo jakujaku grin

that's your title - no one can take it from you. i am now born again....completed my baptism last week. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
richommie: why did u ban me? wetin i do u?

have you heard of that little button called 'mail mod'........ undecided undecided

USE IT!!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello everyone. cheesy

Naijababe ewuro sends her love,she is ok.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
damiso: Hello everyone. cheesy

Damiso, send my love to her too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
rebella:
Damiso, send my love to her too

Will do if I open that my NL sign up email in another 100 days grin she replied one old PM I sent in August since the first week in sept just saw it today.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
I need to rob d federal govt sad
Any idea which way is smoother?
At least one dont hv to be a politician to steal govt money na grin
No, our money tongue

How r we all?

(Zoom off again)

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
damiso: Hello everyone. cheesy

Glad to hear it, give her my love too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Moca becoming a politician is the surest way militancy is no longer in vogue if not would've prescribed that
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijababe:

Glad to hear it, give her my love too
Will do sis how are you holding up? Sure you are missing your mum it is well kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
damiso:
Will do sis how are you holding up? Sure you are missing your mum it is well kiss

Dami, I had no idea it was going to be this hard o. I feel like I am in one deep abyss and struggling so hard to pull myself out. It will be 2 months since she passed in two days and yet within ten minutes of waking up in the morning ever since she died the thought that i am motherless floats into my head sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by AjanleKoko: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijababe:

Dami, I had no idea it was going to be this hard o. I feel like I am in one deep abyss and struggling so hard to pull myself out. It will be 2 months since she passed in two days and yet within ten minutes of waking up in the morning ever since she died the thought that i am motherless floats into my head sad

Tell me about it.
No matter how aged a parent is, it's always weird. The feeling is just akin to helplessness sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.