Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737497 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jennykadry!!!! Walahi, Shonda Rhimes wan give me hypertension, what is she doing with Scandal now? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijababe:

Ermmm, can you see how i got my capers in a twist as my son would say. I thought that ashewo guy dey alone, i didn't know JB na hin accomplice. Make I carry my virgin sef comot before dem spoil me finish grin

No go anywhere abeg...I don dey shadow your cookie jar since you dey secondary school you know that aberdeen area cool . In may, the cookie jar needs yoghurt topping wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijababe:
Jennykadry!!!! Walahi, Shonda Rhimes wan give me hypertension, what is she doing with Scandal now? shocked lipsrsealed

Speaking of Shonda do you think How to Get away with murder will be any good? Homeland without Brody just seems odd.I watched episode 1 of season 4 yesterday and the only thing I am getting is that carrie is now madam heartless send drones to a wedding
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
damiso:

Speaking of Shonda do you think How to Get away with murder will be any good? Homeland without Brody just seems odd.I watched episode 1 of season 4 yesterday and the only thing I am getting is that carrie is now madam heartless send drones to a wedding

I am being mesmerised by Grey's Anatomy atm babe. Xmas is so gonna be great! I want to check it out o once I have caught up with POI and The Blacklist and now GA grin And there's Downton Abbey too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijababe:

I am being mesmerised by Grey's Anatomy atm babe. Xmas is so gonna be great! I want to check it out o once I have caught up with POI and The Blacklist and now GA grin And there's Downton Abbey too

Me sef I need to catch up with The Blacklist and Person of Interest I just dey record record no time to watch them embarassed

Dem no go kill us with all these series we television junkies grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by exellent91(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Visit:http://ralpheme., and go to the forum,there,you will see "click to go to mega forum",click on it and sign up,the first ten to sign up will be chosen as admin.
Pls you guys should help me,cos I need admins that will help me in organisation of my forum,and there is a credit reward for my admins monthly(like salary).
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijababe:

Please don't go there. I am still trying to recover from yesterday's episode. Poor jake and that silly papa pope. Bloody fitz is not going to act fairly cos he is pissed at jake for going away with olivia. The last five minutes had me at the edge of my seat. Cheii. Question is, will olivia now fight to free jake and incriminate her father?

Cheii
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
sorry to spoil the mood

Some info pls

Need to get help for a victim of domestic violence uk who needs to leave
The facts I can give away are, she has residence permit, 2 kids under 5, no job but post grad educated.

1. What finance options are available
2. Housing help ?
3. Husband is vindicative---how far can she run? can she move to scotland, ireland
4. Will he have visitation rights?
5. What about legal matters?
6. Can he take the kids from her?

This is for the Uk based people
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by esere826: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2014
salsera:
sorry to spoil the mood

Some info pls

The facts I can give away are, she has residence permit, 2 kids under 5, no job but post grad educated.

2. Housing help ?
3. Husband is vindicative---how far can she run? can she move to scotland, ireland

Tell her to visit Citizens Advice Bureau in person first
They have a voluntary team that is knowledgeable in most of what you've mentioned

http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2014
She can also visit shelter.org.uk they are a housing charity and as such if her local housing office is unable to offer immediate housing (social housing is veryyyyy overstretched these days and as such housing officers tend to be dilly dally a bit. People telling all sorts of porkies doesn't't help either) she can call them and they will fight her corner. Done some work with them in the past.

Has there been police/social services interventionsin the past? Its not compulsory but it helps her case a bit if there are signs that the environment is harmful for her and the kids esp.

And yes she can be relocated.I know someone who was relocated up north.if they are based in London its even a cheaper option for whoever takes up her case.

@salsera
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
salsera:
sorry to spoil the mood

Some info pls

2. Housing help ?

These are my thoughts . . .
She is NOT to run away becasue the guy will just accuse her of kidnap and he will have the law behind him and it will weaken any future custody case for her in the future

What she needs to do is to report the domestic abuse and let the authorites be in the know and its on record so that they can protect her and rehouse her if applicable
She lives in the UK so she is protected
Running away and not letting the father know the kids whereabouts may seem the best option now, but those kids will blame her for it in 10 15 years to come

When the guy is also aware that the authorities have an eye on his case, he will sit up and just leave her alone . . no one wants govt wahala or convictions because that can/will affect any jobs he applys for in the future etc

Her first point of call is the citizens advise bureau or look online for domestic violence charities in her local community.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
thanks esere, damiso and chaircover

I mentioned running away because i think the husband can kidnap the kids on a custodial visit and take them to Nigeria.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
salsera:

I mentioned running away because i think the husband can kidnap the kids on a custodial visit and take them to Nigeria.

Let the authority know about your fears so that he is stopped at any airport if he attepts to remove the children or get the family court involved. Please speak to the CAB. They will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
salsera:

You are welcome.like CC advised The CAB have various units including a legal team that can give pointers on what she needs to do.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Happy sunday guys!!!

Make una go church o and make unaa try pray for me.

Ese gan ni

Madam Chaircover, shay you like this fish joint better since you dey complain about table cloth.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Warris dis shocked shocked cool

Why do these fish look so malnourished and skinny . . .See Lepa fish grin

Is that Yam, Chips or building blocks? tongue

R321, if you had come to FOL you would have found yourself a good Christian Sister who can cook betta food.

These buka's you frequent are just taking your money for nothing and they all need to invest in learning how to present food . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
chaircover:

R321, if you had come to FOL you would have found yourself a good Christian Sister who can cook betta food.

These buka's you frequent are just taking your money for nothing and they all need to invest in learning how to present food . . .

I won't say anything...neither would I laugh at CC's jabs...

The devil is a chronic liar...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh R231!! grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dont mind d dude cheesy
Me think his second name is food cheesy
From chingchong kinda food to india to corn and potato chips with beef(dubai style)
But how can those people combine corn and potato chips? Nawa o. Combo everywhere.

Erm, erm,r231, abeg reduce d intake of alcohol o.
Heheheheee, edwife will soon start eyeing some hot dudes here tongue
Dont say i didnt warn u.
I'm a good samaritan u know cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
^^ She already does.

This time last week, Edwife was committing lookery. Very naughty of her... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
CC and R231 you people will not kee me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I saw this picture and sent it to my mum saying for you and your crew grin grin grin my sister said she said I am not serious grin

Gele is not IV tongue

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ She already does.

This time last week, Edwife was committing lookery. Very naughty of her... cheesy
Hehehehee!!!
Yeye dey smell o cheesy
Edy, na true talk be this so?
I no blame u sha, when ihe eji buru nwoke a dirozi nma, wetin man pikin go do now? cheesy
Infact, i support u until he changes cheesy
(But dont mention my name on d day of quarrel, i will deny u o tongue cheesy)

Efe, how family?
Had a lovely weekend with family.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
damiso:
CC and R231 you people will not kee me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I saw this picture and sent it to my mum saying for you and your crew grin grin grin my sister said she said I am not serious grin

Gele is not IV tongue
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
moca:

shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi moca kiss kiss hows your Lil prince
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:24am On Oct 20, 2014
chaircover:

Here we go again grin cheesy

Oya try this isi ewuu

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:27am On Oct 20, 2014
I don't know whose toe i stepped on oo abi whose wife i collect wey dem go smash my windscreen undecided undecided

Totally pissed!!

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2014
^^ Eyah...probably kids fóóling around.

Pele.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ Eyah...probably kids fóóling around.

Pele.

Good morning Efe.

Never knew you're still registered on this board shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2014
jennykadry:

Please don't go there. I am still trying to recover from yesterday's episode. Poor jake and that silly papa pope. Bloody fitz is not going to act fairly cos he is pissed at jake for going away with olivia. The last five minutes had me at the edge of my seat. Cheii. Question is, will olivia now fight to free jake and incriminate her father?

Cheii

Papa Pope is the devil himself and I reckon Olivia is going to throw him under the bus........I hope sha

Damiso, that pic na die grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
naijababe:

Papa Pope is the devil himself and I reckon is going to throw him under the bus........I hope sha

Damiso, that pic na die grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin made me remember my wedding ni cheesy aunties that saw me last when I was 2 sef sold gele (not bought o actually sold gele lipsrsealed).Na so so I need 1 IV and 10 geles I dey hear cheesy angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 21, 2014
This page is snail sad
Oya let me fill it up grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2014
So aunty,what r we gonna talk about?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Aunty replied"why r u awake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.