Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737599 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2014
cococandy:

Pls what's the meaning of your name?
I've heard more then one person comment on it.

Thanks in Advance smiley

It means I'm a very nice and loving man.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
COCOCANDY DONT MIND HIM (WONLASEWONIMI) grin grin grin grin

I'LL SPILL THE BEANS SINCE HES SHY TO DO SO grin grin grin grin

WONLASEWONIMI MEANS 'they said i am a prostitute" culled out of the blog,thread or somethinglike that chaircover pulled out sometime ago where some yoruba women were dancing in a funny way and the chorus was "wonlasewonimi" they said i am a prostitute grin grin grin

i have wondered why a grown a55 man will label himself a prostitute cheesy cheesy

the song and the dancerswere just hilarious especially their funny outfit cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

It means I'm a very nice and loving man.
ok o. smiley meanwhile i've seen sambarry's reply. who i go believe?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
wth sambarry..what kind of ruthless accusation is this? i culled the name from chaircover? E ma de gbami ke.

Cococandy, never believe a woman that calls herself sambarry. They are always shitstirring! cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DrGabbi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
So, I better start following this thread. My girlfriend is pregi and she insists no abortion and I'm Ok with it. I'm a graduate with a good job. She's a graduate but no job yet. I wanna make it work with her. Lots of distractions tho. Do you have any words for me? I'm a little scared of what lays ahead!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cococandy,sambarry is right, it means they say I am a prostitute.
Jennykadry, damiso and other series lovers in the house, does anyone here watch house of cards with Kevin Spacey ?

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
wonlasewonimi:
wth sambarry..what kind of ruthless accusation is this? i culled the name from chaircover? E ma de gbami ke.

Cococandy, never believe a woman that calls herself sambarry. They are always shitstirring! cool
i believe her tongue

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
cococandy:
i believe her tongue
THANK YOU JARE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE TOO HE KNOWS AM SAYING THE TRUTH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

sambarry is an alcoholic!
she's perpetually intoxicated - when the whole world is arguing westward, she's arguing eastward. if i ever find out where she lives, i would set my dogs upon her to bite a chunk of flesh from her fat arsë
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
coogar:

sambarry is an alcoholic!
she's perpetually intoxicated - when the whole world is arguing westward, she's arguing eastward. if i ever find out where she lives, i would set my dogs upon her to bite a chunk of flesh from her fat arsë
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BE MY GUEST
tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Naijababe!!!! You haven't even started and you already hating on the best couple.... long thing!!! you are in for a long ride babes! grin grin
I also hated meredith though. My favorite is the stuck-up, I don't give two bleeps... and her dark hunky doki oloye!!! hehehehe... as in, that was unexpected!!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
shoefreak:
Naijababe!!!! You haven't even started and you already hating on the best couple.... long thing!!! you are in for a long ride babes! grin grin
I also hated meredith though. My favorite is the stuck-up, I don't give two bleeps... and her dark hunky doki oloye!!! hehehehe... as in, that was unexpected!!!!

So ara e, no spoilers jare. I beginning to hate George too by the way, sorry excuse for a guy. Izzie and Cristina really like, Meredith's character is b1tch/5lut . But mehn, I really love Addison, in fact I am going to watch Private Practice just because of her.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

LOL so there is nothing hidden under this NL
and yet Sambarry you didnt even comment on that thread if I can remember well shocked

Wonlashewonimi has had his user name for a long time o! I first came accross him on the allenscam thread. I even thought he was coogar until he and coogar started fighting embarassed

Nairaland and drama cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
chaircover:

and yet Sambarry you didnt even comment on that thread if I can remember well shocked

Wonlashewonimi has had his user name for a long time o! I first came accross him on the allenscam thread. I even thought he was coogar until he and coogar started fighting embarassed

wonlashewonimi is coogar? what do i have in common with that male pröstitute? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
coogar:

wonlashewonimi is coogar? what do i have in common with that male pröstitute? grin

Whorism of course grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijababe:

Whorism of course grin

odin forbid!
i am extremely monogamous. i have never had 2 chics at a time. one must exit before another one makes a grand entry. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
coogar:

odin forbid!
i am extremely monogamous. i have never had 2 chics at a time. one must exit before another one makes a grand entry. grin

Buahahahahahahahaha!!!! Shebi ashawo go finish with one customer before she mount the next na

7 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijababe:

Buahahahahahahahaha!!!! Shebi ashawo go finish with one customer before she mount the next na

True talk wise one grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijababe:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

ashawos often have 3somes & 4somes too.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijababe:

So ara e, no spoilers jare. I beginning to hate George too by the way, sorry excuse for a guy. Izzie and Cristina really like, Meredith's character is b1tch/5lut . But mehn, I really love Addison, in fact I am going to watch Private Practice just because of her.

Izzie is one of the best actresses on that show.
Babe is really good!

Still hoping Christina'll be back.
Bailey is my best character-maybe because I can relate with her bitchy-nicey bossy attitude. Some Residents can really milk life outta someone lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
@damiso, please, tell me Carrie isn't doing what she is doing lipsrsealed
Is it like a pattern for her now? This was how she started with Brody too lipsrsealed
Takes time for TV characters to get to me but I really hate her after sleeping with this guy, for God's sake-it's pedophillia angry angry angry angry

What is wrong with her for Pete's sake? I might still have to stop watching the show angry angry angry
Before we say Jack now, she'll get emotionally attached to the poor boy sad
she's really crazy, mehn undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
alutacontinua:

Izzie is one of the best actresses on that show.
Babe is really good!

Still hoping Christina'll be back.
Bailey is my best character-maybe because I can relate with her bitchy-nicey bossy attitude. Some Residents can really milk life outta someone lipsrsealed

I can't get past the fact that Izzie is a Mormon in real life grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
alutacontinua:
@damiso, please, tell me Carrie isn't doing what she is doing lipsrsealed
Is it like a pattern for her now? This was how she started with Brody too lipsrsealed
Takes time for TV characters to get to me but I really hate her after sleeping with this guy, for God's sake-it's pedophillia angry angry angry angry

What is wrong with her for Pete's sake? I might still have to stop watching the show angry angry angry
Before we say Jack now, she'll get emotionally attached to the poor boy sad
she's really crazy, mehn undecided

Not watched ep 3 still catching up on scandal but pls don't tell me it's the boy whose family got killed in the drone strike shocked shocked shocked shocked
rebella:
Jennykadry, damiso and other series lovers in the house, does anyone here watch house of cards with Kevin Spacey ?

I like Kevin spacey but I have never gotten round to watching it...these days I am even overwhelmed with my favourites sef.i no get time embarassed is it good.looks like it would be Kevin spacey is a good actor.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
damiso:

Not watched ep 3 still catching up on scandal but pls don't tell me it's the boy whose family got killed in the drone strike shocked shocked shocked shocked

you should watch the latest episodes lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
damiso:

I like Kevin spacey but I have never gotten round to watching it...these days I am even overwhelmed with my favourites sef.i no get time embarassed is it good.looks like it would be Kevin spacey is a good actor.

House of Cards! So much promise but the writers effed up big time. I will watch the first 3 episodes of S3 , if no there's no improvement, I will bail. There's too much good TV out there to be canoodling with some nonsense series angry

I watched about 30 mins of E1 of the new season of Homeland, wasn't feeling it. Carrie still has the angry melodramatic ish going on, so I bailed. I'd much rather watch the L word all over again
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2014
naijababe:

House of Cards! So much promise but the writers effed up big time. I will watch the first 3 episodes of S3 , if no there's no improvement, I will bail. There's too much good TV out there to be canoodling with some nonsense series angry
I watched about 30 mins of E1 of the new season of Homeland, wasn't feeling it. Carrie still has the angry melodramatic ish going on, so I bailed. I'd much rather watch the L word all over again

Thats what happens with some good shows, the writers just decide to start messing about with characters and storylines and you the viewer will be wondering WTH E.g Ray Donovan I liked series 1 but series 2 was kinda bleh for me I just lost interest.

I agree Carrie's Melodrama can be annoying
That character like aluta said might be the reason I stop watching the show.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
damiso:

its great! Would easily give scandal a run for her money
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2014
rebella:

No I don't watch house of cards. Any good?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2014
chaircover:

Osee maami. wa gbayi loju awon ota e. But, I'm not really an ashewo. I just enjoy the good things of life which includes the dichotomies on the bodies of women. cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Osee maami. wa gbayi loju awon ota e. But, I'm not really an ashewo. I just enjoy the good things of life which includes the dichotomies on the bodies of women. cool

Hmmm.... Dichotomies indeed.

Both onshore and offshore dichotomy abi?

Enjoy oooo.... while the oil rig is still working!!!

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rebella(f): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
jennykadry:

No I don't watch house of cards. Any good?
yeah, it is, political drama with loads of manipulation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.