Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737620 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
jennykadry:

Abeg go sitdon. grin See as your mate hawt like say part 2 no dey...no guiness dey diaa front

You think say I no hawt abi undecided

See proof.......wen I put dis my pisture for match.com you wan try how many elle wey msg me grin grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Jenny na the door na!

I can't be kpekusing and nairalanding at the same time na, haba! Besides, who wan do Halloween kpekusing? I'll need a broom and a hat and a mask and probably a cloak too... grin grin

Oya R231, come 'n share your Halloween stories / adventures here o! cheesy

The night is still Young.......I just dey reach the party now and I like what I see grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

That is eh! Same thing here. angry

At one point, I thought hubby had forgotten his keys or something. Anyway, did you cook any Halloween specials? I just did a google image search of Popular Halloween Foods and absolutely freaked myself out! shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy

For where grin who get time

Friday is my non domestic day..kids had broiche and frankfurters for dinner I think hubby had garri with some left over roast chicken grin grin me I am on a diet grin make I go make my green tea sef
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let's go diaaaaaaaa!!!! grin cheesy

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2014
All these hawt creamella u guys are sharing. Diaris god oooo!!! But I still am on the #teamchocolatecandy anyday, any time! grin

Hi y'all!!!
Naijababe still hung on series. When you finish, try a few telenovelas too. And hindi movies. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2014
shoefreak:
All these hawt creamella u guys are sharing. Diaris god oooo!!! But I still am on the #teamchocolatecandy anyday, any time! grin

Hi y'all!!!
Naijababe still hung on series. When you finish, try a few telenovelas too. And hindi movies. grin

Babe, don't get it twisted o. My first love is Lenny Kravitz, those creamella boys na manage I dey manage them grin.......Telenovelas? As in South American soaps? No thanks, I remember the rich also cry too well abeg! Hindi movies, I am going to need recommendations, I actually like them, the old ones at least.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Knocking!!!!! Knocking!!!!!!!

Who is in the house?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thank you o.i can see you really loff me smiley

I got home after 11pm and I didn't even see rat pass me by, everywhere was lonely except prostitutes hitting my car and hissing at me when they saw I was female grin

I should have even gotten back to you but iwas tired as hell when I got home. The first person I went to see was my baby but she was asleep. It's just this morning her nany was telling me she was throwing tantrums and crying because she didn't see me throughout. Today she no even wan gree me go out and I want to wash my hair cheesy so I have called the hair dresser to come and wash it at home

ahen to the jist I promised to tell you. I went to heritage mall, into their restaurant to eat when I was hungry in the afternoon and I saw a woman eating with her two sons. One looked 15 and the other one was looking 17year old. I passed by them and my mind said this must be chair cover cheesy because she looked calm and composed and I know she has teen kids and she stays at ibadan so I just put 1+1 together bet fear dey grip me to ask excuse me madam are you chair cover

then again another voice said shewa you better respect yasef and face ya front. No be fried rice and shikin you con buy. If you go meet them where them dey sit and she give you ela, all this your high heel wey you wear and short skirt go turn embarrassment, I kukuma face the thing wey I con buy grin

all this was deliberations to go and meet my perceived chair cover was going on in my head when the waiter lady requested I sit down while she's microwaving my food. As she package everything for inside nylon I was still turning back to look at her, that was when one of her son noticed that I was looking at his mom and was giving me the why you staring at my mother eyes, I just kuka roll my eyes away and walk away cheesy

so the point of this my story is that were you the woman in a black and white skirt suit with permed hair. You know all this skirt suit wey all this old school lecturers wear.shey na you be that? wink
chaircover:

You be sisi omoge tongue grin
Your baby will be fine
Must be network wahala
Please dont travel this night
Pls try and find a place to stay tonight
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
tunapa2009:
Knocking!!!!! Knocking!!!!!!!

Who is in the house?
I am in the house o.i wan blend tomato/pepper and onions for egusi soup bet laziness dey worry me to stand up and log out of www.nairaland.com

all the remaining nairalanders Don go play. It's just me and you wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
r231:

The night is still Young.......I just dey reach the party now and I like what I see grin
this ya pinshore go fit close up advertisement o cheesy

bet wish kain mask me that one . It's scary shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
chaircover:
I am rebooting my phone or would have asked some people.
Let me know if you find something.
thank you sweery. Bet even if i had seen, I wouldn't have been able to sleep peacefully there because I would have been worried sick about wura

the next time I go there, I'm definitely going to take her with me so if I don't finish on time, we will both lodge but you said premier is cool, right?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
this ya pinshore go fit close up advertisement o cheesy

bet wish kain mask me that one . It's scary shocked

hahahaha....the yellow teeth
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Buy a high sound system in ikeja or alaba or buy all this thick ear phones, the type that resembles the one wey dj dey use smiley

by the way why are you complaining about noise. Con live for lagos you sef go fear noise from churches doing night vigil with their speaker system outside or the mosques chanting endlessly with their speakers at highest volumes
EfemenaXY:
@House:

I think I need ear-plugs. My front door has suffered a lot of heavy knocking and my doorbell is working overtime with kids trick or treating... sad

Arrrggghh! I hate Halloween. Anyone going through the same ordeal too? Jenny, una dey trick or treat for Aussie? embarassed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
r231:

hahahaha....the yellow teeth
wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

This your post dey make person nervous.

Why do you always travel alone at night? Must you spend the night in a hotel you know nothing of? Haven't you got any relatives living in that town?
no I don't
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Funlorla:

There's a small budget hotel opposite Mobile at Ring Road. There are nicer hotels in Bodija, but today is Friday, they might be overbooked.
how much for a night?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Funlorla(f): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
how much for a night?

I think it's about 7,500
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Funlorla:

I think it's about 7,500
not bad.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I am in the house o.i wan blend tomato/pepper and onions for egusi soup bet laziness dey worry me to stand up and log out of www.nairaland.com

all the remaining nairalanders Don go play. It's just me and you wink
hmmmmmmm... Woooooow.. Abeg make small AMala for me ooooooo(amala isu)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
tunapa2009:
hmmmmmmm... Woooooow.. Abeg make small AMala for me ooooooo(amala isu)
money for amala smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sambarry na wa o! shocked cool
You think I will be in Ibadan and not offer you to come and stay with me, when I knew you were desparate for a room undecided
My dear I am not around o! If I was you would be welcome. shebi na to sleep and wake up in a safe enviroment grin

That lady you saw wasnt me either grin
If you had said jeans, shirt and heels . . .then maybe it could have been me grin
. . and if the 2 kids were teasing each other . . .then yes it could have been us

Please my dear on a serious note, pls dont travel that late again. That Lagos Ibadan expressway is a death trap in the day not to talk at night with all those crazy, no lights pumping smoke, trailers and tankers. Sis pls I am begging you.
Maybe when next you are in town book a hotel earluer in the day, so you are not stressing yourself looking for one at night.
. . .and Leave Wura at home with the nanny jare. Dont be carrying the baby up and down angry
You want her to be going to bed at 11 like you abi angry tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Really shocked

thank God I didn't approach her o cheesy grin . bet wait o so if you really were in ibadan you will have housed a stranger on nairaland IN YA HOUSE shocked cheesy

madam you have a larrrrrgggggggeeee heart o.haaaaaa shocked

so there are still human beings like you in this nigeria shocked

anyway thanks for the advice. I will make use of it smiley
chaircover:
Sambarry na wa o! shocked cool
You think I will be in Ibadan and not offer you to come and stay with me, when I knew you were desparate for a room undecided
My dear I am not around o! If I was you would be welcome. shebi na to sleep and wake up in a safe enviroment grin

That lady you saw wasnt me either grin
If you had said jeans, shirt and heels . . .then maybe it could have been me grin
. . and if the 2 kids were teasing each other . . .then yes it could have been us

Please my dear on a serious note, pls dont travel that late again. That Lagos Ibadan expressway is a death trap in the day not to talk at night with all those crazy, no lights pumping smoke, trailers and tankers. Sis pls I am begging you.
Maybe when next you are in town book a hotel earluer in the day, so you are not stressing yourself looking for one at night.
. . .and Leave Wura at home with the nanny jare. Dont be carrying the baby up and down angry
You want her to be going to bed at 11 like you abi angry tongue

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
I didn't know ibadan was that dangerous for night travelling o shocked

thank God for journey mercies
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jesus was born in a strangers manger smiley

Are you a serial killer ni? Why should I be afraid tongue grin

Next time you come to Ibadan be getting omo onile fees ready sha cool cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Thank you o.i can see you really loff me smiley

I got home after 11pm and I didn't even see rat pass me by, everywhere was lonely except prostitutes hitting my car and hissing at me when they saw I was female grin

I should have even gotten back to you but iwas tired as hell when I got home. The first person I went to see was my baby but she was asleep. It's just this morning her nany was telling me she was throwing tantrums and crying because she didn't see me throughout. Today she no even wan gree me go out and I want to wash my hair cheesy so I have called the hair dresser to come and wash it at home

ahen to the jist I promised to tell you. I went to heritage mall, into their restaurant to eat when I was hungry in the afternoon and I saw a woman eating with her two sons. One looked 15 and the other one was looking 17year old. I passed by them and my mind said this must be chair cover cheesy because she looked calm and composed and I know she has teen kids and she stays at ibadan so I just put 1+1 together bet fear dey grip me to ask excuse me madam are you chair cover

then again another voice said shewa you better respect yasef and face ya front. No be fried rice and shikin you con buy. If you go meet them where them dey sit and she give you ela, all this your high heel wey you wear and short skirt go turn embarrassment, I kukuma face the thing wey I con buy grin

all this was deliberations to go and meet my perceived chair cover was going on in my head when the waiter lady requested I sit down while she's microwaving my food. As she package everything for inside nylon I was still turning back to look at her, that was when one of her son noticed that I was looking at his mom and was giving me the why you staring at my mother eyes, I just kuka roll my eyes away and walk away cheesy

so the point of this my story is that were you the woman in a black and white skirt suit with permed hair. You know all this skirt suit wey all this old school lecturers wear.shey na you be that? wink
this is so funny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAMBARRY:
money for amala smiley
I only spend hard currency...which one do u want?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2014
tunapa2009:

Tunapa....longest time. How are u doing? Done with serving your fatherland yet?

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2014
When I read you arrived @ 11pm I wanted to ask if that road is good now. But seeing what Chaircover said...I said to myself oh okay. I was told there is a flight from ibadan to lagos and I spent the better part of that day going around in circle looking for the airport in Ibadan. We arrived only to see tall grasses and some buildings and some grassy runway undecided
Still waiting for Ibadan airport.

SAMBARRY:
I didn't know ibadan was that dangerous for night travelling o shocked
thank God for journey mercies
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2014
tunapa2009:
grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy Sunday guys......

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Happy Sunday to you to mr r

Teaser wink

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Happy Sunday to you to mr r

Teaser wink

5 English/white chicks and 1 Ghanian chick grin =6

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.