Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737702 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lovinam: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Choi! I no get the memo o! Madam Chaircover good morning Ma! I de hail o! That washing machine eh, na me go buy am for you biko. Just send me your address fiam. Delivery on point! I hope you can now allow me to find one small corner for this room spread my Gucci mat. Thank MA!!!
salsera:

Okay 19kpiridim was a funny hashtag

Welcome to all the newbies, may your stay be fun
You may wanna 'toast' Chaircover cos she's the ermmm resident IYA OLOJA collecting owo omo onile aka gate fee aka association fee. All others are counterfeit.

@CC
I doubt the washing machines built for Nigeria have all that temp setting senrenre oh cos with no hardwater or extreme cold weather it may not be a major issue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
LyndaRoyce:
Hello somebody!
Happy new year to ya'll.... may we live to see more new years... Amen.
I hope we are all cool....
May God strengthen us all...
hello smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2015
And the BULLS took it. Great effort GS. Awesome!

TOR's on Fire! cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Any suits fan here?

Stalker, The 100, Blacklist, Satisfaction, State of Affairs(Scandal's white version) grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ewuro4:
Any suits fan here?
Stalker, The 100, Blacklist, Satisfaction, State of Affairs(Scandal's white version) grin

Watched part of Season 1 of Suits , watch Stalker, the Blacklist...these days I just binge watch bulk episodes when I have time

Watched a couple of Stalker episodes last weekend . I wonder whats going to happen between Perry and Beth..that perry guy is sick and the way jack follows his exwife and kid about is it not stalking in a way?

There is this Canadian show that people don't fancy but I like Rookie Blue (me and cop shows) but I like the the onscreen couple Andy Mcnally and Sam Swarek grin hubby is always 'ki eleyi ' when I watch it he calls it 'disney law and order' grin do you watch it?

Wo ti fi series se mi oloun I need to get out more embarassed you won't believe that I would rather stay home and binge watch series than go for owambe embarassed sad I need to detox God help me.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 12:43am On Jan 30, 2015
LOL Damiso, season one bawo? grin season 4 just premiered last night. Stalker gets better and full of suspense every episode omg perry is a sick kid from a wealthy family, I felt same bout jack too initially but won't be a spoiler tongue

I don't watch rookie blue.. Not a CSI/cop big fan at all undecided I just deleted all Chicago Fire sef, I'm into chick-flixes , Sci-fi and mystery crime shows.

Haven't seen blacklist new season yet though already recorded 4 episodes and Satisfaction is really good too; bout cheating couples. Fifty shades of grey movie will premiere on Val's day. grin Movie theatres' gonna be steamy shocked

Dami go out more and stop staying indoors jare wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Whoop! Gasol against Lakers.. Noah, Rose, muah! 11secs and Yes BULLS won! cool one point game..

What! It's a tie sad OT .. Aghh

Second OT .. J Hill drops it in wink

Free throws by Chicago .. Dunked them in!

LA ball..from downtown .. No, Free throws LA ( Clarkson) .. All in..

Time out Chicago

This gasol guy always blowing his palms.. grin dem go call am juju for Naija..back to the game .. LA free throws .. All in... I can smell the win LA wink
14.1 6point game LA.. Free throws again LA

All Done! ( 9game losing streak! Broken at last! )

LA WINS wink ( I'm loving LA's new point guard)

Phew! gotta watch my Nigerian movie now.

Cheerio & good night from ma hood. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Ewuro4:
LOL Damiso, season one bawo? grin season 4 just premiered last night. Stalker gets better and full of suspense every episode omg perry is a sick kid from a wealthy family, I felt same bout jack too initially but won't be a spoiler tongue

I don't watch rookie blue.. Not a CSI/cop big fan at all undecided I just deleted all Chicago Fire sef, I'm into chick-flixes , Sci-fi and mystery crime shows.

Haven't seen blacklist new season yet though already recorded 4 episodes and Satisfaction is really good too; bout cheating couples. Fifty shades of grey movie will premiere on Val's day. grin Movie theatres' gonna be steamy shocked

Dami go out more and stop staying indoors jare wink

Ooooh okies will kontinu this weekend cheesy yeah I like the suspense in stalker .I used to have a crush on Dylan McDermot (jack) from the daysof The Practise so it was more him that made me start watching it so far not been disappointed.

I will jare my sister but winter tends to do that to most folks like I read somewhere you just want to hibernate and reappear in spring.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello! Hello!!! Aloha everyone!!
And aunty ewuro4 is back!!!!! Hehehehe! Na basketball things... tall sexy black men.... argggg!!!!!

grin
Ewuro4:
And the BULLS took it. Great effort GS. Awesome!
TOR's on Fire! cool

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omoge naija naijababe where art thou mon ke siyin o how every naa

Iyabodeh how are u huni

Happy Friday everyone. ..Thank God its Friday woohoo

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
iyabodeh:
Hello! Hello!!! Aloha everyone!!
And aunty ewuro4 is back!!!!! Hehehehe! Na basketball things... tall sexy black men.... argggg!!!!!

grin

I'm back oh grin... Great season so far

How are you sweetie kiss it's nice to see you.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vickilafab(f): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2015
chaircover:
Good morning everyone & happy new working week

Thanks to everyone who commented on my washing machine enquiry
I know people who have their washing machines in their bathrooms. I dont want mine in the kitchen because it means having to remove sone of the fitted units in the kitchen and there is already more than enough space in the bathroom for it.

Also There is water in the kitchen too naw grin

The other question I have is does the washing maching heat the water to the correct washing temeprature or does it just use cold water.

welcome back . . .((hugs))
my washing machine heats the water up.. ders 30,40,60 & 95 degrees hotness and also cold water setting. its fully automatic. all I do is load, press buttons and d rest is done. If electricity fails sef, wen light is restored, it continues washin frm whr it stopped.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vickilafab(f): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2015
lovinam:
Lollll. Abeg go buy any washing machine u see juo. Or u go online and check. E be like handwashing never tire u. Lmao. #teamwashinemachincesince19kpiridim.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ 19kpiridim

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by vickilafab(f): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2015
salsera:

Okay 19kpiridim was a funny hashtag

Welcome to all the newbies, may your stay be fun
You may wanna 'toast' Chaircover cos she's the ermmm resident IYA OLOJA collecting owo omo onile aka gate fee aka association fee. All others are counterfeit.

@CC
I doubt the washing machines built for Nigeria have all that temp setting senrenre oh cos with no hardwater or extreme cold weather it may not be a major issue
tnks for d welcome smiley lol @ omo onile tinz.. madamCC, I troway salute o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2015
vickilafab:
tnks for d welcome smiley lol @ omo onile tinz.. madamCC, I troway salute o!

Thanks dear kiss

Happy Saturday everyone
Houswork done? Tick grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Siacover, I wan send u mail.
B4 u go break my head.
I dey fear u o cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Siacover, I wan send u mail.
B4 u go break my head.
I dey fear u o cheesy

LOL . .
I don see your pm
Dont mind the boy
he really vexed me
I HATE liars
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Phewww some people wan turn me to referee by fire by force right now am feigning deafness lipsrsealed

God bless that person who invented earphones

Make some children no come pin mi lemi jare (CC translate ) na pesin born me too cheesy

Happy Saturday everyone kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
damiso:
Phewww some people wan turn me to referee by fire by force right now am feigning deafness lipsrsealed

God bless that person who invented earphones

Make some children no come pin mi lemi jare (CC translate ) na pesin born me too cheesy

Happy Saturday everyone kiss

Did you see the last episode of scandal?
I badly wanted to see what was going on in the outside world, as in how Fitz and Jake where handling their potato's absence but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can bet my left yansh that whole thing was set up by commander. Operation #teacholiviaalesson# cheesy

jennykadry, scratch that, jadelyn007-where are you?

btw, where is byvan?
Phema, how is our lil cutie doing? kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jadelyn007(f): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
alutacontinua:

jennykadry, scratch that, jadelyn007-where are you?
I am not jennykadry, I am a different person grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
damiso:

Iyabodeh how are u huni

Omo iya mi, I dey kampe o. Na work dey troway pikin like say hin be stone o

@ my fellow Scandal viewers, na the vice president kidnap am now, at least according to the S4 E11.................honestly Shonda Rhimes must be a real drama queen in real life, I mean the direction she taking her shows, I tire for the woman abeg!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
naijababe:

@ my fellow Scandal viewers, na the vice president kidnap am now, at least according to the S4 E11.................honestly Shonda Rhimes must be a real drama queen in real life, I mean the direction she taking her shows, I tire for the woman abeg!

kiss kiss Ko easy but we need am.

Walahi Shondaland must be a big mass of melodrama cheesy
That's what pays her bills anyway so she is allowed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Today's cold na waya o embarassed I almost froze on the the platform embarassed I can't wait to get home meen
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
naijababe:

Ofcourse it's him. They showed that the last episode of the last season na. When fitz growled 'what did you do to HER'.. nna Mehn grin 'livy is da bomb , if na for Naija dem for don say na she don jazz those boys grin

My husband asked if presido's wife is aware and I said yes and she's effing the vp too .. na wa oh .. real scandal grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
damiso:
Today's cold na waya o embarassed I almost froze on the the platform embarassed I can't wait to get home meen

Lol..you should visit here sometime. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
naijababe:

Episode 11 has not even aired yet lipsrsealed
abi you dey watch am for somewhere else? sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
damiso:

Iyabodeh how are u huni

I'm the goodest and fairest of them all!
Cold dey waya some people for tits and balls.
Ntoi!! @damiso grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lol..you should visit here sometime. grin

Dat una own no be for humans grin There is this new series I stumbled on while channel flipping .Its called Fortitude and its set in the Arctic all the white landscape just made me fall asleep halfway grin grin

I like Sun jare. I be ara oko isale eko as naijababe will say I don't get skiing holidays. .Give me the Caribbean or sunny climes anyday grin

Iyabodeh instead of you to feel sorry for me. embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 03, 2015
alutacontinua:

Episode 11 has not even aired yet lipsrsealed
abi you dey watch am for somewhere else? sad

I meant according to episode 9
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
damiso:

heheheeh... sorry ooo. Ndo. Pele aKanke.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
damiso:

Dat una own no be for humans grin There is this new series I stumbled on while channel flipping .Its called Fortitude and its set in the Arctic all the white landscape just made me fall asleep halfway grin grin

I like Sun jare. I be ara oko isale eko as naijababe will say I don't get skiing holidays. .Give me the Caribbean or sunny climes anyday grin

No be for humans grin .. The whole city resembles ghost town.we survive sha. grin

Dami you should break out of your comfort zone once in a while and try new adventures... Caribbean and sunny climes sounds boring to me. Try skiing or tobogganing grin you'll be surprised how fun it is.

Have you seen the new reality show, Ladies of London?

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.