Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737631 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

What now grin are you Congolese grin

My office server is down embarassed embarassed I should be happy but am not babanla wrong timing angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2015
babygirlfl:
Edwife, Kimoni, I am calling you guys for peace talk here. I think it's a saner thread.
I just want to say we should put whatever happened behind us. We are adults and should behave as one. I don't hate any of you but things are getting really bad. And would appreciate we talk here. If we don't do this now, people will take the opportunity to drive more wedge between us. I did not create any new Monica to bash anybody and the mods can confirm that. Please whatever it is let's sort it now. #peace ladies.

First of all i don't know where on earth did you get the idea that i have a problem with you,when i have never quoted nor had a fight with you before.
You should know me by now,i ignore anyone coming at me,i don't have time for brawls on a faceless forum especially when the individual is someone i have never discuss with.There are just people i will NEVER quote on Nairaland no matter what when i know they have an attitude problem.

When i thanked tim it was before he included your name,you might have not seen it but that just it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
damiso:

What now grin are you Congolese grin

My office server is down embarassed embarassed I should be happy but am not babanla wrong timing angry

I have that blood in me.... angry not all of them tho,i agree with some... grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

First of all i don't know where on earth did you get the idea that i have a problem with you,when i have never quoted nor had a fight with you before.
You should know me by now,i ignore anyone coming at me,i don't have time for brawls on a faceless forum especially when the individual is someone i have never discuss with.There are just people i will NEVER quote on Nairaland no matter what when i know they have an attitude problem.

When i thanked tim it was before he included your name,you might have not seen it but that just it.

You say you have no problem but your posts say different. If deep down you honestly mean it that you have no problem then fine. If you do please let's put it behind us. I ignore people most of the time. We don't have to agree with each other but we can all comment in a thread without getting into a fight or worse letting people knock our heads into a fight.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

Haaaa sorry o lipsrsealed no vex

Not nice to stereotype but most of the ones I have met Na wa .

yellow tight jeans,fishnet singlet top on those tearoses kain boat shoes cheesy plus the kain belt Idowuogbo talked about.bros we dey go war grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
babygirlfl:

You say you have no problem but your posts say different. If deep down you honestly mean it that you have no problem then fine. If you do please let's put it behind us. I ignore people most of the time. We don't have to agree with each other but we can all comment in a thread without getting into a fight or worse letting people knock our heads into a fight.

Wait,which posts are you talking about? and why do you think i have a problem with you,i am still confused here.... sad
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
damiso:

[s]yellow tight jeans,fishnet singlet top on those tearoses kain boat shoes cheesy plus the kain belt Idowuogbo talked about.bros we dey go war[/s] grin

Dami! angryangry

I won't deny it o,they know i even bash them for it.I have an uncle who wears his trousers just up his chest gringrin.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
This is a faceless forum
I will not quote anyone

But note do not let faceless monikers goad or bait you. Copying quotes across threads seeking who fell for it. I hope you know there are those who don't like it when ppl actually get along.

Ladies ignore and keep moving.

This would be perfect timing for a gif.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

Wait,which posts are you talking about? and why do you think i have a problem with you,i am still confused here.... sad

Let's forget about it then. There is no need for that. Have a good day.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

Dami! angryangry

I won't deny it o,they know i even bash them for it.I have an uncle who wears his trousers just up his chest gringrin.

For real! shocked

I blame those makossa videos
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

You mean blue blood ? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
salsera:
This is a faceless forum
I will not quote anyone

But note do not let faceless monikers goad or bait you. Copying quotes across threads seeking who fell for it. I hope you know there are those who don't like it when ppl actually get along.

Ladies ignore and keep moving.

This would be perfect timing for a gif.

winkkiss

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

I see you have so many henemies oh....

Is it because you're a blue babe? cheesy cheesy

And damiso, like you, never seen you two fight here. Even with the tensions and all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2015
salsera:

For real! shocked

I blame those makossa videos

i am telling you,na my people i know what i am talking about.... grin

kaboninc:

You mean blue blood ? cheesy cheesy

gringrin The blue blood just add some spice to an already spicy babe..... wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

I see you have so many henemies oh....

Is it because you're a blue babe? cheesy cheesy

And damiso, like you, never seen you two fight here. Even with the tensions and all.

What can i do,i give sleepless nights to lonely and hungry fellow..... winkkiss

And for the fights.....

kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
damiso:

yellow tight jeans,fishnet singlet top on those tearoses kain boat shoes cheesy plus the kain belt Idowuogbo talked about.bros we dey go war grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

What can i do,i give sleepless nights to lonely and hungry fellow..... winkkiss

And for the fights.....

kiss

Hahaha....

You get patience and tolerance oh. Me no get patience and tolerance for 'em. We go low with themmmmmm.

Anyway, how market nau? I was looking for you on Saturday to congratulate you on your victory.
I won the bet I placed on the blue teammm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Edwife!!!!!!!! See how you are sharrringgg gifs anyhow sad sad sad sad sad

Pls who will teach me for Heaven's sake! It never works when I post on NL but works everywhere else grin grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Hahaha....

You get patience and tolerance oh. Me no get patience and tolerance for 'em. We go low with themmmmmm.

Anyway, how market nau? I was looking for you on Saturday to congratulate you on your victory.
I won the bet I placed on the blue teammm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol,market is fine no shaking! cheesy

Be careful,you may lose your money next time.... wink time dey...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:
Edwife!!!!!!!! See how you are sharrringgg gifs anyhow sad sad sad sad sad

Pls who will teach me for Heaven's sake! It never works when I post on NL but works everywhere else grin grin cheesy

Kimoni don't be stingy,share the ££ and i will teach you and even send you gifs..... tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kaboninc(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

Lol,market is fine no shaking! cheesy

Be careful,you may lose your money next time.... wink time dey...

This weekend is another day.

I'll be at the VVIP stand to cheer you guys up! wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

Kimoni don't be stingy,share the ££ and i will teach you and even send you gifs..... tongue

Lolzzzz I have plentyyy, it's just that they never work when I paste on NL but I see it live on my mails.

Maybe I should try posting from a laptop. Got it!! Edwife, ntorrrrrrrrr
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
babygirlfl:
I am calling you guys for peace talk here. I think it's a saner thread.
I just want to say we should put whatever happened behind us. We are adults and should behave as one. I don't hate any of you but things are getting really bad. And would appreciate we talk here. If we don't do this now, people will take the opportunity to drive more wedge between us. I did not create any new Monica to bash anybody and the mods can confirm that. Please whatever it is let's sort it now. #peace ladies.

Babygirlfl,

I applaud your peace making steps...

Truth is there are groups or 'cabals' (That word reigned when I just joined so much) of people in this section especially feminists and anti-feminists.

The anti-feminists ALWAYS claim not to understand what feminism means yet know when it is been manifested. The feminist are not innocent either.

What I do not understand is how people make snide remarks or deliberately misunderstand on one thread and then meet again on another thread with the intent to deliberately misunderstand in yet another thread.

Until the feminists and anti-feminists and any other group/sub group realize that we all can't be the same and either make an attempt to understand the other groups or ignore any thing that has to do with them, this cycle will continue.

Once again, kudos.

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2015

DonXavier check your mail.

Replied you already.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015

Dont you think categorising people in this forum into groups is a bit off mark?

We will admit people have diverse opinions about issues and they will try and air the views in their own way...sometimes offensive to others sometimes not.

Having said that, I think all posters should just post along the line of their belief instead of looking out to post as a "group" and calling "others" who dont believe as anti-whatever.

Life is simple....really simple....make your opinion known and stick to your belief while not trying to change others.

Peace is all we want after all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Dont you think categorising people in this forum into groups is a bit off mark?

We will admit people have diverse opinions about issues and they will try and air the views in their own way...sometimes offensive to others sometimes not.

Having said that, I think all posters should just post along the line of their belief instead of looking out to post as a "group" and calling "others" who dont believe as anti-whatever.

Life is simple....really simple....make your opinion known and stick to your belief while not trying to change others.

Peace is all we want after all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Lolzzzz I have plentyyy, it's just that they never work when I paste on NL but I see it live on my mails.

Maybe I should try posting from a laptop. Got it!! Edwife, ntorrrrrrrrr

You will still complain,I am still here
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Babygirlfl,

I applaud your peace making steps...

Truth is there are groups or 'cabals' (That word reigned when I just joined so much) of people in this section especially feminists and anti-feminists.

The anti-feminists ALWAYS claim not to understand what feminism means yet know when it is been manifested. The feminist are not innocent either.

What I do not understand is how people make snide remarks or deliberately misunderstand on one thread and then meet again on another thread with the intent to deliberately misunderstand in yet another thread.

Until the feminists and anti-feminists and any other group/sub group realize that we all can't be the same and either make an attempt to understand the other groups or ignore any thing that has to do with them, this cycle will continue.

Once again, kudos.

True thanks. I never believed the cabal thing but it's beginning to make sense now. Anyway we should all realise we can't all think the same.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.