Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (731429 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Seriously you can tell from the prices and where you are buying from what you are getting
Aliexpress now sell beads - £20 for 7 layer
if your beads break on the dance floor while you are dancing to Mr Solek . . . . embarassed
£20 for 7 layer ke? That's defo pangolo. That pink n peach one I posted earlier if I tell you how much I paid for that set ehn,oga must not hear at all.... embarassed tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

The one that made me laugh was the man following me with second hand bra in Balogun market
Aunty come and buy bra
big size dey embarassed grin grin grin
He kept on following me
The annoying part was that the girl I was walking with had bigger boobs o! but her face no send
I dont know why the man picked on me o!
Lmao! He can smell UK all over you now...he is already calculating pounds sterling. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

£20 for 7 layer ke? That's defo pangolo. That pink n peach one I posted earlier if I tell you how much I paid for that set ehn,oga must not hear at all.... embarassed tongue

Hmmmmmm
£23

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
£10.38

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Hmmmmmm
£23
Abeg see packaging,you can tell this one is wear once and throway. Beads ya to si beads.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Hmmmmmm
£23

Wow lovely! Where can I get those? shocked

But can i wear them with normal fabric clothes,like the knot wrap?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
£5.98

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

Wow lovely! Where can I get those? shocked

But can i wear them with normal fabric clothes,like the knot wrap?

Aliexpress . . . . .

But I wouldnt advise it becasue not all of them are made well; unless you have a highly recommedned supplier and even that sef you have to be very careful.

I make beads myself and wanted to see how they were doing theirs much cheaper than mine so I ordered a few to look at the quality

All I can say is that you get what you pay for.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Back to koko jare, how do you like this? tongue

Please tell me you are not planning to wear this.... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Abeg see packaging,you can tell this one is wear once and throway. Beads ya to si beads.

LOL @wear once and throwaway
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:
£5.98
Lmao! *in iya ibeji's voice*

PANDA! grin grin grin [
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Aliexpress . . . . .

But I wouldnt advise it becasue not all of them are made well; unless you have a highly recommedned supplier.

I make beads myself and wanted to see how they were doing theirs much cheaper than mine so I ordered a few to look at the quality

All I can say is that you get what you pay for.

Okay,what i will do is if i really want something-can i contact you please and get something similar or maybe you can make one for me but at a very good price,what say you? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! *in iya ibeji's voice*

PANDA! grin grin grin [

LOL
I wondered how they made it
free shipping to the UK as well shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Timbuktou,bobo kilon pop na? You didn't even gist about that thing again. Did it work in your favour? Plus who b that clean babe you dey flash us? O ma fine ooo cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

Okay,what i will do is if i really want something-can i contact you please and get something similar or maybe you can make one for me but at a very good price,what say you? cheesy

Of course dear
Whenever you are ready
just give me plenty notice biko
I make them myself . . i dont have apprentices cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! He can smell UK all over you now...he is already calculating pounds sterling. grin

Fa Fa Fa foul
I dont think any one is as tight as me in Naija
I dey price food for tasty fried chicken sef
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Okay ladies . . .got to go
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Love you all kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Of course dear
Whenever you are ready
just give me plenty notice biko
I make them myself . . i dont have apprentices cheesy

Okay i will.Thanks.... kisskiss

I will give you one order for christmas so by November i will holla at you. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

LOL
I wondered how they made it
free shipping to the UK as well shocked
You don't mean it shocked shocked shocked

And you will see awon mama ti o fe sempe rushing it like sugar o,then you will see all of them in owambe with 3 storey building on their neck and chandelier in their ears. O ga ju cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
babygirlfl:

Really, I have known you for a long time in this section. Even from when you were using your old Monica. Thanks for your nice words. I am usually nice and calm until recently when I started finding myself argueing a little bit too much. grin. Anyway I need some of those bags and shoe set you have there and need to go for more Owanbe parties. grin

Wow. grin I honestly don't. Maybe you're not that much of a talker or shait stirrer like those ones that foam from two sides of their mouth and still have the gut to claim nice. What nerve.

I always admit my excesses but will not insult people's families online (not trained that way) until recently when I realized my reservation is not worth it and gotta admit, it was a good decision made TOO LATE. And I will not rest until those ones that insulted my family (now undercover wink) are served back in full measure.

Hmm as per those ensemble, thanks babes for the compliment. Secondly, not a good idea to UK parties as ID and Tearoses have said, you don't wanna be denined souvenirs because of that. grin

Well, it's nice to officially meet you. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:

Seriously you can tell from the prices and where you are buying from what you are getting
Aliexpress now sell beads - £20 for 7 layer
if your beads break on the dance floor while you are dancing to Mr Solek . . . . embarassed

Aliexpress dey sell beads? grin... I once bought some unique girls tights (smiley bûtts) for my kids and that was it. Free shipping too.

Who's Mr.Solek? lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

Please tell me you are not planning to wear this.... shocked lipsrsealed

Already worn and on the shelve grin

I have a an idea of your styles ...

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Already worn and on the shelve grin

I have a an idea of your styles ...

Damn! sweetheart you know me and i am sure on my Bday,you won't spare me one of those..... wink tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

Damn! sweetheart you know me and i am sure on my Bday,you won't spare me one of those..... wink tongue

No problem..the shoe is only $35 cheesy

Bag is MK $268
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

No problem..the shoe is only $35 cheesy

Bag is MK $268

That shoe price doesn't sound nice to me.....It's too cheap to be quality.... cheesy less than 50£...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
edwife:

That shoe price doesn't sound nice to me.....It's too cheap to be quality.... cheesy less than 50£...

Hehe grin

I'm starting to love UK style.... Affordable and simple.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin

I'm starting to love UK style.... Affordable and simple.

Affordable?I don't think so.It depends on where one shop anyway....

I have specific shoe shops and i don't buy anywhere else.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Timbuktou,bobo kilon pop na?
You didn't even gist about that thing again. Did it work in your favour?
Plus who b that clean babe you dey flash us? O ma fine ooo cheesy grin
I'm good, babes. How you dey and how is bros grin ?
Well, it did actually. Thanks to Jah.
Hehehehe. You wouldn't believe even if I told you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
This my Aunty Ewuro sef,mehn I will keep on praying for you oo....Ijogboooooooooon!!!! tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm good, babes. How you dey and how is bros grin ?

Well, it did actually. Thanks to Jah.

Hehehehe. You wouldn't believe even if I told you.
He dey like Dele Momodu ooo...he be chasing millions like kilode. grin grin Awwww...i 'm glad it worked out in the end.Godwin!!! As per that sisi,come gist me nau...you don hook shark? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babygirlfl: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Wow. grin I honestly don't. Maybe you're not that much of a talker or shait stirrer like those ones that foam from two sides of their mouth and still have the gut to claim nice. What nerve.

I always admit my excesses but will not insult people's families online (not trained that way) until recently when I realized my reservation is not worth it and gotta admit, it was a good decision made TOO LATE. And I will not rest until those ones that insulted my family (now undercover wink) are served back in full measure.

Hmm as per those ensemble, thanks babes for the compliment. Secondly, not a good idea to UK parties as ID and Tearoses have said, you don't wanna be denined souvenirs because of that. grin

Well, it's nice to officially meet you. smiley

Lol at souvenirs. Nice officially meeting you.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

He dey like Dele Momodu ooo...he be chasing millions like kilode. grin grin Awwww...i 'm glad it worked out in the end.Godwin!!! As per that sisi,come gist me nau...you don hook shark? grin grin grin grin

Lol. We go yarn dat one when the time is right wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.