Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737678 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Priest ke?

Yes ke......

redgem:

I've not served yet....read zoology

You will be Nigeria president one day

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Mostly, yes.

You can stay if you insist though, but we're very old school here with our ideologies and quite frankly, intolerant of youthful excesses.

[img]http://media./media/H6CW8SL6vgVb2/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
r231:

Yes ke......

You will be Nigeria president one day
Hahahahaha.. I pray so
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Mostly, yes.

You can stay if you insist though, but we're very old school here with our ideologies and quite frankly, intolerant of youthful excesses.

If i insist not that I'm welcomed?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

If i insist not that I'm welcomed?

Meaning?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Meaning?
Lol..... That was the meaning I got from your post, so I wanted to clarify
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... That was the meaning I got from your post, so I wanted to clarify

My post was straightforward. Your response wasn't. So I should be the one seeking clarification from you about your comment. Or did you mean to type "then" rather than "that"??
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My post was straightforward. Your response wasn't. So I should be the one seeking clarification from you about your comment. Or did you mean to type "then" rather than "that"??

Nah.... Yours wasn't, mine was a question
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
redgem:

Nah.... Yours wasn't, mine was a question

Okay.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ourdelicacy2015: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
r231:

Bush woman grin cheesy

Pple still dey give abara in 2015 ni grin
yes na cheesy

them dey give abara threats sha o cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Awww...

She sounds cute. Good on you mommy. smiley
hawa you.

Gurifni here o.it is 5.48pm here o wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
hawa you.

Gurifni here o.it is 5.48pm here o wink

Abeg speak proper English. Not Owambe English this Sunday evening... lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin

if she see me with kettle or hot water she dey take off grin

She no dey near me . but as e don stop I no do am.i just buy Tom Tom 30naira.give her one to lick, put the rest for inside drawer for room wink

Just bought it to clear her throat and ward off cough[quote author=thelish post=38649730][/quote]
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin

which one is owanmbe English again grin

I'm greeting you na cheesy
EfemenaXY:

Abeg speak proper English. Not Owambe English this Sunday evening... lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

which one is owanmbe English again grin

I'm greeting you na cheesy

Eh...but the thing nor too resemble greeting na. Okay...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
grin cheesy grin
EfemenaXY:

Eh...but the thing nor too resemble greeting na. Okay...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Una good morning o. grin

how market eyin omo chelsea grin

I hear wetin them do una o grin
Happy Monday to all the chelsea fans. I'm dedicating this space to una wink

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Royalroy aren't you one of the chelseas.come here o tongue grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Naijababe and Edwife - these things are bound to happen once in a blue moon to make you stronger. I am not even bothered you know, it's a minute of distraction they never recovered from. Shit happens I understand angry but it won't stop the cup from finding its roots cool the cup is between 2 neigbours, and we'll show our noisy neighbours just why it's always us kiss

What happened is in no way comparable to the blue bus that has crashed and totally beyond repairs cheesy grin grin I would sincerely advise 'em to start shopping for a manager who will handle them in the second division cuz Mou will leave them out in the cold when they inevitably get there sad

As for gunners, no be today. If there's one thing I am sure of, the cup is not theirs for the taking. I can bet my entire pension on it. 4th position is what the gods have destined for them. It's not their fault, it's just destiny.

Anyways, patience is a virtue kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kimoni:
Naijababe and Edwife - these things are bound to happen once in a blue moon to make you stronger. I am not even bothered you know, it's a minute of distraction they never recovered from. Shit happens I understand angry but it won't stop the cup from finding its roots cool the cup is between 2 neigbours, and we'll show our noisy neighbours just why it's always us kiss

What happened is in no way comparable to the blue bus that has crashed and totally beyond repairs cheesy grin grin I would sincerely advise 'em to start shopping for a manager who will handle them in the second division cuz Mou will leave them out in the cold when they inevitably get there sad

As for gunners, no be today. If there's one thing I am sure of, the cup is not theirs for the taking. I can bet my entire pension on it. 4th position is what the gods have destined for them. It's not their fault, it's just destiny.

Hmmmm.... So sure of fourth position for us? Anything can happen dear

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kimoni:

All your turenchi wey you yarn dia nor concern me. Na that bet gangan me wan take grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
naijababe:

All your turenchi wey you yarn dia nor concern me. Na that bet gangan me wan take grin

gringringrin So all this journal Kimoni wrote for yesterday beating? grin

Pele o....

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una no vex naa, I am too much of an analyst ni

Na my offline life dey follow me waka online

But my message is clear baa tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
edwife:

gringringrin So all this journal Kimoni wrote for yesterday beating? grin

Pele o....

I tire o, she wan take engrish scatter my brain. Make she bring the pension be my own grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Ahen efemenaxy where are you. I've been looking for you since. Come here o.this is a description of how an African woman should look like. You no see her bele and waist as e full and there is something to hold. wink

E no go be like lepa wey no get waist wink

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Kimoni:
Damiso, you've been scarce. Trust you are good?

Thank you for asking after me ojare kiss only you missed me angry all is well just had a lot to cover at work, home etc .

Also just decided that I want to spend less time on NL. So I did not even bother opening it checking at all cheesy it was affecting my productivity at work cheesy I will be like efe now cheesy the masquerade that only appears at weekends. And even then sef less frequently.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 5minsmadness: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks o royal Roy for rescuing me once again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 5minsmadness: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
redgem:

Ok.... I'm redgem not my real name sha but derived from my birth name.... age 21, an Igbo babe precisely Imo, a graduate not employed yet

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.