Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737560 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2016
naijababe:

Don't ever make this kinda move again in your life. Decisions like this should be made when you rational and calm not when angry emotional.

Good luck!

Thanks dear... My Mistake noticed

Should I apologise or I should let him be?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 06, 2016
redgem:

Thanks dear... My Mistake noticed

Should I apologise or I should let him be?

Think about what you really want first. If you are still keen on the relationship, by all means do so. If not, then let that mistake be your goodbye.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2016
naijababe:

Think about what you really want first. If you are still keen on the relationship, by all means do so. If not, then let that mistake be your goodbye.

will let him be....

It was like a statement...if he wasn't okay or if he was okay with it, he should have said something buh instead he kept quiet...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by redgem(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2016
naijababe:

Ehmmm OK.... Finally we've settled... He apologized and said he said nothing earlier cos he didn't want to say or do something he would regret and wanted to give me time to cool off.... I apologized also and yep, we cool....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
Hi dearies..

I'm looking to make new friends here.. Both singles and married..Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2016
Hello house! I'm new here, just want to knw if there is any gist on ground grin grin cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
godofwar666:
Hello house! I'm new here, just want to knw if there is any gist on ground grin grin cool
hmmm u r new and already looking for gist. A*m*e*b*o lemme run away
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2016
emeraldoe:
hmmm u r new and already looking for gist. A*m*e*b*o lemme run away
wassup! Any gist on ground! grin grin grin cool cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 10:57pm On May 09, 2016
godofwar666:
wassup! Any gist on ground! grin grin grin cool cool
u too like gist. But dis ur name
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2016
emeraldoe:
undecided grin cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2016
emeraldoe:
undecided nothing do d name I just like it... Good morning, hw was your night? Don't be afraid you don't have to, I'm just a cool guy to be with... It like you've busy lately?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by oba009(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2016
The lady above works in Ecobank. She is Bukola Olowookere. She left the office on the 5th May 2016 and she never got home. And her whereabouts are unknown.
Please anyone with useful information should contact her husband on 09083961518, brother on 08093911756, Remi on 08064546119 or he nearest police station.

We will appreciate you broadcast this to all your contact. We really need this from you all.

Please!

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
godofwar666:
undecided nothing do d name I just like it... Good morning, hw was your night? Don't be afraid you don't have to, I'm just a cool guy to be with... It like you've busy lately?
im not afraid jare. Yea i've bin busy. Fine. Hw r u
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2016
emeraldoe:
im not afraid jare. Yea i've bin busy. Fine. Hw r u
nice to see you here again! Hope you're good? cool cool cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 1:05am On May 12, 2016
godofwar666:
nice to see you here again! Hope you're good? cool cool cool
yes i am
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by godofwar666(m): 4:59am On May 12, 2016
emeraldoe:
yes i am
cool cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dreamcast95: 11:10am On May 16, 2016

going on a trip , any convenient resource for booking hotel rooms in hotels ?

Where you are going? I wish you a good holiday . When we travel around the world use the services - http://gettransfer.com/ . They have all done at a very high level. You can book a room at a fairly quick and easy . In addition, the price is better than theirs , I have not seen . At the airport, you are met by a driver holding a sign . Everything as very udobnyyy not difficult to use in films in general smiley So I would be in your place , too, have used their services . You first make your life easier and secondly a good save . The site itself . I hope helped .
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by sirjay(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
Read.. Battered... The story of a woman who was repeatedly abused; http://juggernautbnyusuf.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mignone(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
oba009:
The lady above works in Ecobank. She is Bukola Olowookere. She left the office on the 5th May 2016 and she never got home. And her whereabouts are unknown.
Please anyone with useful information should contact her husband on 09083961518, brother on 08093911756, Remi on 08064546119 or he nearest police station.

We will appreciate you broadcast this to all your contact. We really need this from you all.

Please!
hi bro! hope d lady's been found; hopefully alive&healthy too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2016
I dont even know where to post this
I didnt sleep at all last night
Ive never seen or heard of this kind of thing before

Damiso, Jahblessme, bebe2, edwife, efemenaxy, fem29, naijababe

Yesterday evening at around 8pm my friends house was broken into with axes. She is due next week and had young kids upstairs.
Hubby wasn't around
3 Eastern European men with balaclavas broke in and started pushing her around and shouting at her asking for her gold and money
They frog marched her into every room and they emptied every drawer and every bag
Thank God the Kids slept through it

Since when did home invasions armed robbery start in the UK?
She lives walking distance from me
When did this start?
I'm just shaking
a 9 months pregnant women?
Break door down?
In a normal quiet residential area?
How did they know she was home alone?
8pm?
Some people said maybe the car attracted them
Is it a crime to have a nice car?

I guess its time to start arming ones self and be very security conscious.
Have any of you heard about armed robbery's?
This is a real shock to me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chineduemmao: 9:04am On May 25, 2016
um seriously am still wondering which arm robber goes to peoples houses expecting to see gold and cash in this generation... hope they found nothing? By the way AM NEW TO THIS THREAD
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:34am On May 25, 2016
chineduemmao:
um seriously am still wondering which arm robber goes to peoples houses expecting to see gold and cash in this generation... hope they found nothing? By the way AM NEW TO THIS THREAD

You are welcome to the thread smiley

They didn't find anything as she doesn't keep cash or wear gold, however the trauma is more than what they could have taken
To push anyone around in their own home, let alone a pregnant woman and they also knowing that there were children involved is just vile and cowardly.
I hope that they are caught
I am so angry at the moment
More angry than scared
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bebe2(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
tearoses:
I dont even know where to post this
I didnt sleep at all last night
Ive never seen or heard of this kind of thing before

Damiso, Jahblessme, bebe2, edwife, efemenaxy, fem29, naijababe

Yesterday evening at around 8pm my friends house was broken into with axes. She is due next week and had young kids upstairs.
Hubby wasn't around
3 Eastern European men with balaclavas broke in and started pushing her around and shouting at her asking for her gold and money
They frog marched her into every room and they emptied every drawer and every bag
Thank God the Kids slept through it

Since when did home invasions armed robbery start in the UK?
She lives walking distance from me
When did this start?
I'm just shaking
a 9 months pregnant women?
Break door down?
In a normal quiet residential area?
How did they know she was home alone?
8pm?
Some people said maybe the car attracted them
Is it a crime to have a nice car?

I guess its time to start arming ones self and be very security conscious.
Have any of you heard about armed robbery's?
This is a real shock to me

shocked

Am so shocked. Poor woman.

This is very unsual oo

Pls Wat part is dis?

We normally hear burglary when pple travel and dats mostly in deprived areas.

Am so careless, many times I forget my key's wen I open the door , and passers-by will throwork it in thru the letter box. Never had issues.

I alway knew eastern European's where Trouble angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2016
bebe2:

shocked

Am so shocked. Poor woman.

This is very unsual oo

Pls Wat part is dis?

We normally hear burglary when pple travel and dats mostly in deprived areas.

Am so careless, many times I forget my key's wen I open the door , and passers-by will throwork it in thru the letter box. Never had issues.

I alway knew eastern European's where Trouble angry

Bebe My dear Bucks o!
I leave my back door open sometimes and go out and in hot weather I leave the conservatory windows open
The number of times I’ve left my keys in the front door……
Once we left the front door wide open and went out cos we thought the last person will shut the door
Car keys just left on the staircase overnight
In the summer I leave the hood down when I’m parked outside if I know that I’m still going out
So many things….
This needs to be nipped ASAP before someone gets hurt or these people think that this is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by babythug(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
My brother who lives in Dublin had a similar experience recently. He couldn't make out the nationality of the burglar though. he happened to be awake and heard the front door open, saw the man walk in after a few seconds and he called the police. The burglar unfortunately escaped . He also didn't know if the fellow was armed per se. The suspicion was that the burglar may have assumed the car keys will be in the living room or kitchen or like the walkway as many people who leave abroad are wont to keep them there!

I'm somewhat relieved your friend is ok and that the burglars weren't of African descent that one for start another brouhaha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bebe2(f): 1:23pm On May 25, 2016
tearoses:

Bebe My dear Bucks o!
I leave my back door open sometimes and go out and in hot weather I leave the conservatory windows open
The number of times I’ve left my keys in the front door……
Once we left the front door wide open and went out cos we thought the last person will shut the door
Car keys just left on the staircase overnight
In the summer I leave the hood down when I’m parked outside if I know that I’m still going out
So many things….
This needs to be nipped ASAP before someone gets hurt or these people think that this is acceptable.

Well, things are changing fast in the UK.

It's unfortunate but things are going to get worse.

The eastern Europeans are not smiling, they have training schools for pick pocket. The English life style has been seriously diluted.

Things will never be the same
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
Tearoses what's the arms law like where you live?

Here you can own a gun as long as you pass a background check. Nobody is coming to do that in my house. God forbid.
Even though this neighborhood is very calm, one can't chances.
First of all the home alarm system will alert us that someone is trying to break in and we will be waiting, ready to blast them to pieces.

Even if I'm home alone, they won't go unhurt. At least one of them. I learned to shoot Hoping I never have to use the knowledge. But I'll if my life and that of my family is in danger.

Just imagine the wickedness. What if she'd gone into labor immediately from the stress of that break in.

I'd recommended the alarm system to anyone. At least if you can't own a gun, you can rely on outside help when someone breaks into your home because the alarm will go off and the if the company calls without getting a response from you, they will call the police who will dispatch a team that can get to your home in 10-15 mins.
Time enough to catch the intruders while they are still rummaging through your house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
@ tearoses shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am shocked!!! In this our UK?! Did she at least report to the police? Those Eastern European criminals are worse than the Italian Mafia. Hopefully, that witch Theresa May and her cohorts will begin to realise that Africans and Asians are not their problems. I wish your friend all the best, is there somewhere she go to temporarily to at least overcome the trauma?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
Arms not allowed I'm afraid coco
Not sure I will want one either, cos kids can be very inquisitive and I will just be worrying all the time

I just never thought that in 1000 years someone will have the audacity to break in to someones house whilst they were in it
That door was hacked to bits
Ive never seen anything like it before

Bebe it is well o!
I just want to believe that this was a case of mistaken identity and a one off and not something that is here to stay.
Imagine the trauma the poor kids would have gone through if they had woken up in the midst of this.

Babythug, they probably didnt know that your brother was in
The annoying thing is that you can get arrested and prosecuted if you injure someone on your property
imagine the nonsense.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 25, 2016
naijababe:
@ tearoses shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am shocked!!! In this our UK?! Did she at least report to the police? Those Eastern European criminals are worse than the Italian Mafia. Hopefully, that witch Theresa May and her cohorts will beginto realise that Africans and Asians are not their problems. I wish your friend all the best, is there somewhere she go to temporarily to at least overcome the trauma?

Police were swarming the place.
I heard they have been there all day today also
Its not something we are used to seeing

She is fine thank you
Spoke to her again this morning
She has taken it in good faith & was cracking jokes with me
She is more relived that she wasn't injured
I guess she is still in shock
She is with another friend now
will go and see her soon

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 25, 2016
Shaybebabe.

I've regaled myself, as you prescribed, on the Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

I think I'm at the parapet of the pyramid: self-actualization. Although it was emphatically stated that all of the needs are interconnected and not sharply separated.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
tearoses:

Police were swarming the place.
I heard they have been there all day today also
Its not something we are used to seeing

She is fine thank you
Spoke to her again this morning
She has taken it in good faith & was cracking jokes with me
She is more relived that she wasn't injured
I guess she is still in shock
She is with another friend now
will go and see her soon

Thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.