Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (736594 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chineduemmao: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
KweenSisan:
Bro Bro...off my case...preachers are talkers...like them I enjoy it..I could study an info and talk about it...if you still don't understand..they aint nothing I can do
i love you take kiss! mhmhmhmmuaaahh!!! I have a sis she is studing mass-comm, she can talk for 23hrs 50mins then eat groundnut for the 10 minutes. You know what they do in that dope course? They study infos and talk about them just like you. In her case, God is wise... studing info = mass comm = talking. hahahahahaha don't take it personal babe am just trying to cool my busy brain, am a
very joky person don't get me wrong ¤winx*

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by KweenSisan(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
chineduemmao:
i love you take kiss! mhmhmhmmuaaahh!!! I have a sis she is studing mass-comm, she can talk for 23hrs 50mins then eat groundnut for the 10 minutes. You know what they do in that dope course? They study infos and talk about them just like you. In her case, God is wise... studing info = mass comm = talking. hahahahahaha don't take it personal babe am just trying to cool my busy brain, am a
very joky person don't get me wrong ¤winx*
..LOL..Alright then..cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
@greatgod no problem, thank you for your wishes.God Bless. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
edwife:

Thanks, blue babe!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Jahblessme: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
tearoses:
I dont even know where to post this
I didnt sleep at all last night
Ive never seen or heard of this kind of thing before

Damiso, Jahblessme, bebe2, edwife, efemenaxy, fem29, naijababe

Yesterday evening at around 8pm my friends house was broken into with axes. She is due next week and had young kids upstairs.
Hubby wasn't around
3 Eastern European men with balaclavas broke in and started pushing her around and shouting at her asking for her gold and money
They frog marched her into every room and they emptied every drawer and every bag
Thank God the Kids slept through it

Since when did home invasions armed robbery start in the UK?
She lives walking distance from me
When did this start?
I'm just shaking
a 9 months pregnant women?
Break door down?
In a normal quiet residential area?
How did they know she was home alone?
8pm?
Some people said maybe the car attracted them
Is it a crime to have a nice car?

I guess its time to start arming ones self and be very security conscious.
Have any of you heard about armed robbery's?
This is a real shock to me

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nawaaa ooo.Just seeing this one.
Axes ke??
I don't know what to say oooo,this one pass me.
Very scary.It's better she tries to move out for a bit especially as she is vulnerable.
If she lives alone with the kids,they may want to return.BUT naija style robbery?It's unbelievable.
I live on the side of the border that wants independence,carried my things in the search for security to a supposedly 'posh' area.My dear,some weeks ago,a house was broken into and the woman was hacked to death with a machete.Quiet woman,stays on her own.Another time,drug war in another okay area small boy and mother shot in the leg as revenge..Shots fired in school area in the morning.
These people are getting more brazen.
It's not only your side o,it's every where.Time for neighborhood watch,cctv,alarm on 24/7.
I was once burgled and could not sleep for weeks..I slept with knife under pillow for months.
I'm trying hard not to peg eastern europeans but I guess their criminal gangs are more hardcore.

Sorry for the trauma.Hope your friend gets over it soon.chai.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by reyin(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
wow...being almost indoor for the past one week viewin and hearing about the world through the wave and signal. No thanks to nja economy. Just bored and linking up and reachin out to get a job.

Fam land...how una dey
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by sauceEEP(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 1:29am On Jun 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
@Edwife, I am sincerely and honestly sorry. There's this bad habit I have; I don't usually check my mentions, that is why you will hardly see me responding to mentions. If not because I saw your post on that thread, I wouldn't know you've called on me. Once again, I'm sincerely sorry. What could have caused us fighting ke, you my sweet sister. It's not intentional o and can never be.

When is your birthday? I can't really remember again but I wish you every beautiful and glorious things of life. I pray that this additional year of yours Wii be addition of every good things in your life and marriage in Jesus name.

Mine is 8th.

@cococandy, I really can't remember your own date too...........but I know it's this June.........Happy birthday to you too. Wishing you greater heights in Jesus name.

Lol. grin greatgod2012 my birthday is in February not June. I just logged in and saw this now.
Well thank you for the good wishes.
I'll carry them over to next year's.

Meanwhile all the people that their birthdays passed. You greatgod2012, edwife, byvan03, anyone else?
I wish you guys the very best. May your children only bring you joy and happiness. Amen.

Sorry for the late post.

One busy body MoD in politics section banned me for a long time. so I couldn't type anything.

Dem no want make we dey lament against buhari and his destructive government. angry

All is well. I hope you guys had fun.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2016
cococandy:

Lol. grin greatgod2012 my birthday is in February not June. I just logged in and saw this now.

Meanwhile all the people that their birthdays passed. You greatgod2012, edwife, byvan03, anyone else?
I wish you guys the very best. May your children only bring you joy and happiness. Amen.

Sorry for the late post.

One busy body MoD in politics section banned me for a long time. so I couldn't type anything.

Dem no want make we dey lament against buhari and his destructive government. angry

Thanks dear, isn't edwife 's 12th June?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Jun 11, 2016
byvan03:

My dear I don't know again o.
I saw 's post and assumed it has passed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2016
cococandy:

Ok
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2016
byvan03:

cococandy:

Hello ladies, it was yesterday. June 10th.

Thanks for the prayers cococandy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2016
cococandy:

Sorry for the late post.

cc mynd44
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2016
edwife:
greatgod2012 and taryour, i know your birthdays are before mine, but i am sorry i can't remember if it's 2nd and 4th respectively.

I wish my June sisters a Happy Birthday, June babies rock! May the Lord continues to perfect his plans in your lives.

Gbadun rẹ titun ori ati o si le o gbe gun. gringrin

Awwww you are awesome. thank you sweerie God bless you ma. my birthday is still loading oo. it's on the 19th of June *winks*

happy birthday to you too darling and to greatgod2012. Wishing you the very best of your heart desires, in good health and rest of mind. * hugs and kisses *
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2016
edwife:

Am so sorry babe for my lateness , 12th kinda stuck to my head. Do you like the cake?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Happy birthday to Taryour and greatgod2012. June chics rock kiss.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
edwife:

happy birthday in arrears sweet sis, it's coming late o don't mind me, been busy running around. wish you the very very best in life. trust you had a fabulous celebration. *winks*
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2016
byvan03:

yes ooo June chics rock. thanks so much sis, though it's 19th. *winks*. Ese gan God bless you real big.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
@Edwife, I am sincerely and honestly sorry. There's this bad habit I have; I don't usually check my mentions, that is why you will hardly see me responding to mentions. If not because I saw your post on that thread, I wouldn't know you've called on me. Once again, I'm sincerely sorry. What could have caused us fighting ke, you my sweet sister. It's not intentional o and can never be.

When is your birthday? I can't really remember again but I wish you every beautiful and glorious things of life. I pray that this additional year of yours Wii be addition of every good things in your life and marriage in Jesus name.

Mine is 8th.

@cococandy, I really can't remember your own date too...........but I know it's this June.........Happy birthday to you too. Wishing you greater heights in Jesus name.

Aunty me, even though we don't communicate as often, trust me sis I always got you in my prayers. Happy birthday in arrears ma. God is already granting your heart desires IJN.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by byvan03: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
taryour:

yes ooo June chics rock. thanks so much sis, though it's 19th. *winks*. Ese gan God bless you real big.

Very well then, I can bake you a cake wink.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
byvan03:

Very well then, I can bake you a cake wink.

oya na. that will be cool. are you also a baker? I haven't actually baked a cake for myself on my birthdays oo, usually my students do or my staff. lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hi everyone. I'm in need of your candid opinion on a matter pls.
I've had this female friend for a long time now, don't know if I should call her my gf cos she doesn't seem to want that tag yet. She made it clear to me that even her can't date herself yet, like there're some stuffs she needs to put together in her life; that of which I'm not so convinced about. She's been in 4 relationship in the past, but is trying to get the next one right, hopefully with me.
She's working now, while I'm a corper. Her place to mine is just 2 buses away.
At the nysc camp, I met this lady, she expressed her feelings towards me and I did too later. We got along quickly but were separated by posting on the final day of camp.
I went to visit her yesterday at her lodge. she was full of joy.
Things got kinky and we had sex(protected). After sex, we chatted, joked et al.
But what bothers me is the fact that she wants to stick with me for good. She wants us to even go as far as marriage...that of which I'm not ready for soon. She was just all over me yesterday like I'm she could wed yesterday sef. The whole thing just got me confused. She even asked about pregnancy if I'll be cool with it before marriage, honestly I said yes, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope, bearing in mind that I'm struggling myself. She said she won't even want to be pregnant before marriage. That it's not goona be easy.
So pls good people, advice me, what should I do, cos on a more serious note, I love that my "female friend" more, but she's not ready to be in a relationship. And here's another giving her all to me.
Pls help.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
edwife:

You're welcome.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
amicableSavage:
Hi everyone. I'm in need of your candid opinion on a matter pls.
I've had this female friend for a long time now, don't know if I should call her my gf cos she doesn't seem to want that tag yet. She made it clear to me that even her can't date herself yet, like there're some stuffs she needs to put together in her life; that of which I'm not so convinced about. She's been in 4 relationship in the past, but is trying to get the next one right, hopefully with me.
At the nysc camp, I met this lady, she expressed her feelings towards me and I did too later. We got along quickly but were separated by posting on the final day of camp.
I went to visit her yesterday at her lodge. she was full of joy.
Things got kinky and we had sex(protected). After sex, we chatted, joked et al.
But what bothers me is the fact that she wants to stick with me for good. She wants us to even go as far as marriage...that of which I'm not ready for soon. She was just all over me yesterday like I'm she could wed yesterday sef. The whole thing just got me confused. She even asked about pregnancy if I'll be cool with it before marriage, honestly I said yes, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope, bearing in mind that I'm struggling myself. She said she won't even want to be pregnant before marriage. That it's not goona be easy.
So pls good people, advice me, what should I do, cos on a more serious note, I love that my "female friend" more, but she's not ready to be in a relationship. And here's another giving her all to me.
Pls help.

you seem like you enjoying your tom and Jerry game already. *my advice* don't promise / assure anyone of them what you can not give so you don't end up chewing YOUR OWN teeth.

Flee from the lady that wants pregnancy, I smell desperation and that wunt come out nice.

the other lady is just toiling with you and using you as a gamble, when her heart is broken she uses you as a stool to stand firm on. And you keep waiting for her in false hope..

be careful and thread wisely.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
taryour:

you seem like you enjoying your tom and Jerry game already. *my advice* don't promise / assure anyone of them what you can not give so you don't end up chewing YOUR OWN teeth.

Flee from the lady that wants pregnancy, I smell desperation and that wunt come out nice.

the other lady is just toiling with you and using you as a gamble, when her heart is broken she uses you as a stool to stand firm on. And you keep waiting for her in false hope..

be careful and thread wisely.
thanks alot. but how do i call it quit with her now, knowing fully well we just had sex yesterday.
pls i'm confused on this
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
amicableSavage:

thanks alot. but how do i call it quit with her now, knowing fully well we just had sex yesterday.
pls i'm confused on this

there is no better way than calling it quits my brother., just end it all. let her know your reasons, no hide and seek.
you both are adults, the sEx thing was a mutual agreement and you both enjoyed it while it lasted so no one is to blame.

make your decisions before you get hooked.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amicableSavage: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
taryour:

there is no better way than calling it quits my brother., just end it all. let her know your reasons, no hide and seek.
you both are adults, the sEx thing was a mutual agreement and you both enjoyed it while it lasted so no one is to blame.

make your decisions before you get hooked.
thanks, i'll do just that

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chineduemmao: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=amicableSavage post=46481103]Hi everyone. I'm in need of your candid opinion on a matter pls.
At the nysc camp, I met this lady, she expressed her feelings towards me and I did too later.

@amicablesavage guy guess what? after reading your post i carry my sterio speaker drop for my chest, loud am wella, come slot phyno fada fada you know am abi? the vibe too much for one person join me cause you just broke the world record mehnnnnnn!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
byvan03:

June chicks rock truly but what is it with June chicks and dates/numbers? including aunty mrs Edwife? Why are you all misfiring dates anyhow like this angry Una no go primary school ni? tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kimoni:

June chicks rock truly but what is it with June chicks and dates/numbers? including aunty mrs Edwife? Why are you all misfiring dates anyhow like this angry Una no go primary school ni? tongue grin grin

Kim Kim, how you dey and all yours? Eku 10 years oo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
taryour:

Kim Kim, how you dey and all yours? Eku 10 years oo.

Happy birthday Sis. E se opo odun laye pelu alaafia ara ati emi gungun loruko Jesu. Sowo nya?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kimoni:

Happy birthday Sis. E se opo odun laye pelu alaafia ara ati emi gungun loruko Jesu. Sowo nya?

yes o Ese ma. God bless you. Yes we thank God, business is doing great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.