Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737488 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Eleganza33(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Hehehh.. Good o, Elegant bae

Abeg i get i tiny favour wey i wan ask you ooo smiley
wetin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Eleganza33(f): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

My padi dey contest for Mr NL and d final na 2mr. I go really appreciate am if you go fit epp me vote am. His moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE. The thread would be opened by 9am and you can cast your vote anytime till 6pm.

Abeg na beg i dey ooo cheesy cheesy. I know it must be voting stuff,anyway till then

Make i mention you 2mr once the thread dey up?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Eleganza33(f): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

My padi dey contest for Mr NL and d final na 2mr. I go really appreciate am if you go fit epp me vote am. His moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE. The thread would be opened by 9am and you can cast your vote anytime till 6pm.

Abeg na beg i dey ooo cheesy cheesy.

Make i mention you 2mr once the thread dey up?
till then
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eleganza33:
till then

Gracias grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Eleganza33(f): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Gracias grin grin grin
but don't mention me o,i will c the thread on fp and will vote my favourite hehehe
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello Stegomiah smiley smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eleganza33:
but don't mention me o,i will c the thread on fp and will vote my favourite hehehe

Haba nah.. Be nice embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Eleganza33(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Haba nah.. Be nice embarassed embarassed embarassed
anyway till then
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by FreshBoiy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eleganza33:
anyway till then

okies oo smiley

Thanks for your time
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by samhay: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Samhay i hail o smiley smiley

Sir
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 5tss(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
FreshBoiy:
5tss Hello smiley

hi
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Allisonrichy(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Ok lemme start with intro first

My name is Richard Allison though not related to diezani maduekwe
I'm from Abia state was born in Lagos state
That's where my love of playing football started
I'm a Christian and I believe so much in God my Heavenly Father
Hmm ok
I'm a shy person that's why I don't have too many friends and worst of all I have never dated a girl before how can I when I don't even know how to approach a lady my own worst shaa
I love football a lot and I've only dreamt of becoming a pro player some day though with the grace of God I go make am
I'm believing God for a perfect family few years from now cos I can't wait to have my own kids
Guess that will be all for now

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Welcome Richard

Madam Bebe2, what am I hearing about the Govt clamping down on Money transfers?
I heard the govt is only allowing Western Union and Moneygram and one other (cant remember the name) to send money to Nigeria
Please say its a lie
No one sends money via western union with their silly rates angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Allisonrichy(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2016
tearoses:
Welcome Richard

Madam Bebe2, what am I hearing about the Govt clamping down on Money transfers?
I heard the govt is only allowing Western Union and Moneygram and one other (cant remember the name) to send money to Nigeria
Please say its a lie
No one sends money via western union with their silly rates angry
Thanks a million
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bebe2(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Allisonrichy:

Thanks a million
@tearoses dats wat I heard.

Not sure wat buhari is trying to achieve but this policy doesn't affect us.

Am still doing business.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2016
bebe2:

@tearoses dats wat I heard.

Not sure wat buhari is trying to achieve but this policy doesn't affect us.

Am still doing business.

That's good news o!
Thank you for clarifying
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ahnie: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Pls who won the mr nl contest!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bennyrazz: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Ok lemme start with intro first

My name is Richard Allison though not related to diezani maduekwe
I'm from Abia state was born in Lagos state
That's where my love of playing football started
I'm a Christian and I believe so much in God my Heavenly Father
Hmm ok
I'm a shy person that's why I don't have too many friends and worst of all I have never dated a girl before how can I when I don't even know how to approach a lady my own worst shaa
I love football a lot and I've only dreamt of becoming a pro player some day though with the grace of God I go make am
I'm believing God for a perfect family few years from now cos I can't wait to have my own kids
Guess that will be all for now
women are very simple creatures. Before approaching any woman, always observe her mood. The best time to approach them is if they are not frowning and really you don't need to say much. If you are living on the same street, when you pass by her or she passes by you. A simple "hello, Hi" is okay for starters cheesy never say good morning or good afternoon or good evening o o! some of them would want to raise eyebrow but ignore that thing. Another day, start by complementing her. When you see her passing by, just scream "wow, I love your shoes or dress or hair or something" trust me, this gets to a woman"s brain. She says thank you with a smile. Leave it there, don't go further. You are building an impression. Another day, when you see her, just go like "who is this angel I'm seeing, I don't think have seen anyone woman as beautiful as you, you are too fine" trust me, women like men who give them compliments everytime cheesy never use that silly, excuse me, can I speak with you for a minute approach some men use. I'm not giving you these tips for fornication o! welcome on board grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by remsonik(f): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good evening everyone. Hope we are all doing good?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Allisonrichy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
bennyrazz:
women are very simple creatures. Before approaching any woman, always observe her mood. The best time to approach them is if they are not frowning and really you don't need to say much. If you are living on the same street, when you pass by her or she passes by you. A simple "hello, Hi" is okay for starters cheesy never say good morning or good afternoon or good evening o o! some of them would want to raise eyebrow but ignore that thing. Another day, start by complementing her. When you see her passing by, just scream "wow, I love your shoes or dress or hair or something" trust me, this gets to a woman"s brain. She says thank you with a smile. Leave it there, don't go further. You are building an impression. Another day, when you see her, just go like "who is this angel I'm seeing, I don't think have seen anyone woman as beautiful as you, you are too fine" trust me, women like men who give them compliments everytime cheesy never use that silly, excuse me, can I speak with you for a minute approach some men use. I'm not giving you these tips for fornication o! welcome on board grin
Lol
Thanks a milli I really appreciate
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bennyrazz: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Lol Thanks a milli I really appreciate
you are welcome grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Miracle212(f): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Good to be here
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Otth(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
I don't know when this was posted but I'm going to drop mine anyway.

I'm Odusola Aanuoluwapo, no nickname. Proud Nigerian based in Nigeria, I'm a foodie, writer, music freak, shopperholic, God-lover and deep thinker.

I'm unmarried but I believe in marriage.

I see marriage as a union of people who have decided to love each other's imperfections perfectly.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
very awesome like i just started reading this and i think its cool to feel the connection between people that havent ever met with eachother

anyways,

okay the baddestchic... baddest (from falz song, i just recently fell inlove with the song) chic.... am a bae nawhhh.... okay real name is oludotun olubunmi... im in my twenties ,am from ekiti state even though have never been there just claiming it... i have an event outfit fuddies and ace events(catering and venue decorations) well when una are getting married please patronize me biko.

im infact... i think sometimes an introvert other times am an extrovert....family is extremely important to me, God is most constant in my life(christian)

i like food o chei.... i don't think i have a best food but seriously when hunger calls i go cook ..mnothing can stop me. im single for now

marriage is a big deal to me so i guess patience is required to get a bestie....

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
baddestchic:
very awesome like i just started reading this and i think its cool to feel the connection between people thathttp://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=48592386&topic=1418832 havent ever met with eachother

anyways,

okay the baddestchic... baddest (from falz song, i just recently fell inlove with the song) chic.... am a bae nawhhh.... okay real name is oludotun olubunmi... im in my twenties ,am from ekiti state even though have never been there just claiming it... i have an event outfit fuddies and ace events(catering and venue decorations) well when una are getting married please patronize me biko.

im infact... i think sometimes an introvert other times am an extrovert....family is extremely important to me, God is most constant in my life(christian)

i like food o chei.... i don't think i have a best food but seriously when hunger calls i go cook ..mnothing can stop me. im single for now

marriage is a big deal to me so i guess patience is required to get a bestie....

welcome grin
You are one funny chic
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Otth:
I don't know when this was posted but I'm going to drop mine anyway.

I'm Odusola Aanuoluwapo, no nickname. Proud Nigerian based in Nigeria, I'm a foodie, writer, music freak, shopperholic, God-lover and deep thinker.

I'm unmarried but I believe in marriage.

I see marriage as a union of people who have decided to love each other's imperfections perfectly.

Welcome
A shopaholic like me embarassed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
tearoses:

welcome grin You are one funny chic
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.