Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737602 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Fummy7788(f): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Foodwell Nigeria website is now ready, the phase 2 will be ready soonest where registrations and confirmations will be done online. Wow! God is taking us somewhere and we will surely get there!!! More grace to Foodwell Nigeria. Ubong Basil Executive Director Foodwell Nigeria. www.Foodwellnigeria.com Facebook @foodwellnigeria Twitter @foodwellnigeria Instagram @Foodwellnigeria our Email is Info@foodwellnigeria.com
[10/28, 6:22 AM] ‪+234 803 706 6211‬: *ATTENTION!!!!!! Everyone*

Food well Nigeria registration is now N2000 naira only, with effect from 1st Nov. 2017 inform your prospects promo ends 31st of Oct 2017 , it was made known to beneficiaries when the website was launched, which I personally informed you that it has not started officially, and now it is officially announced. This is for the sustainability of the company thanks for ur understanding.

Ubong Basil.
Executive Director
Foodwell Nigeria
www.Foodwellnigeria.com call or watsap me for more details on this no 08060951368com
@foodwellnigeria on Facebook, twitter, and Instagram. Our Email is Info@foodwellnigeria.com that's me the picture I collected mine in 5 days
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by raobiisstores: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Edmark Cocollagen is an anti-aging chocolate flavored beverage enriched with high grade quality marine collagen.

EDMARK COCOLLAGEN CHOCO BEVERAGE 24 X 20SACHETS. It comes in a pack of 20 sachets x 30 grams each of cocollagen.

To drink, pour content of sachet into a cup and fill with 30 cl of hot water, stir and your refreshing and skin rejuvenation drink is ready.

Benefits:

1. Plumps up the skin and lips.

2. Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles.

3. Smoothens “crow’s feet” lines and reduces furrows.

4. Reduces dark circles around eyes.

5. Promotes skin elasticity.

6. Firms and tightens sagging skin.

7. Reduces visibility of stretch marks.

8. Revitalizes appearance.

9. Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion.

10. Rejuvenates mature skin.

11. Tones and moisturizes the skin.

NOTE:
Collagen can be derived from protein-rich food sources like soy, milk, cheese, dark green vegetables, peanuts, fish and red fruits. However, having a protein-rich diet is not enough. You have to Defy skin aging with every sip of CoCollagen.

Groceries At Their Cheapest (YOU'D BE SHOCKED HOW CHEAP)

Located at Shop 4-9, Post office shopping complex, Ojuwoye, Mushin, Lagos.

For home deliveries, and other enquiries

Contacts:
Mobile: 0703 391 8664
WhatsApp: 0703 391 8664
E-mail: raobiisstores@gmail.com
Twitter: @raobiisstores
Instagram: @raobiisstores
Facebook: Raobiisstores

We're not just selling cheap, we're determined to add values, because any business that's all about the money is a poor business.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by rhelis: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by UyaiUyai: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Do you live outside Lagos?
Do you reside in a state where you don't have access to big markets?
Are you abroad and would like to do some surprise shopping for your loved ones?
Or are you a business owner that regularly has to come to Lagos to restock?
Then you should try our service. I am a sourcing expert/personal shopper who has extensive experience sourcing and buying products from wholesale markets like Balogun, Idumota, Alaba & Trade fare here in Lagos. I will source, buy and ship your desired products to you anywhere within Nigeria, UK and America. There are no restrictions to the type of products, it can be Fashion items for your kids, weavons, shoes, bags, hampers, foodstuffs, electronics, anything really.

How it Works
1. Identify what you need to buy and contact me with your list
2. Agree on a budget - minimum budget is N20,000
3. My team will source for the products - you will need to confirm in real time before we purchase anything. We recommend Whatsapp photo or video call confirmation while we are shopping
4. Items will be shipped via God is Good Motors (GIGM) or courier of our choice

Please note that you pay for items and delivery. You can also send us to your suppliers directly and we will charge you 5-10% of your entire order.

We advise you do all your shopping before Christmas to avoid rush shopping and price hikes.

if interested please call/text/whatsapp 08137828160
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jade912: 3:33am On Nov 13, 2017
the best movies for family in weeken .....

http://moviesonline.mn/watch/rdmZmgvX-we-re-the-millers.html
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Syphonn(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Top life skills to teach your children

Raising children can be sometimes difficult for some parents. But as a good parent you should teach your children as they do not know so many things without being taught. This issue is sometimes due to the relationship the parents have between themselves in their daily dealings.

The most important teachers to children are their parents, because they are always with them and will always be till they grow into adulthood.

To help you make the most of this privileged position as a parent, here are skills you can teach your children, each of which will make a fundamental differences in their life.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/lifeskills-to-teach-your-children/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by whoishabyb: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Parents: Making Math Fun For Your Child

Math is a skill that takes a lot of brainpower to master, and this can be experienced by kids as hard work. Making kids love math is a challenge to most parents and parents tend to tell their kids that “math is hard”, as they remember their own experience as kids struggling with formulas, exponents and equations. As time goes on, kids pick up this attitude and live their lives believing that math is a scary monster that they have to face in school.
Being skilful, or at least, competent in math is necessary to survive in the world that we live in. We use math to figure out personal finances, construction projects, as well as doing everyday chores such as cooking and shopping. Engineering, high technology, finance and other in-demand careers require above average math skills. Even non-math careers require that employees have sharp analytic and reasoning skills — skills that are acquired when brains are trained in math.
Many studies suggest that early math training for your child offers big benefits. It creates changes to the brain so that the child becomes skilled at problem solving. The child’s first teachers, the parents, play a vital role in their child’s attitude towards this subject. Parents who engage in “math talk” provide their child with a solid math foundation for later math achievement. Those who explain to their children about numbers and spatial relationships by way of gestures and words tend to instil better math skills on their child at an earlier age.
Since children are more responsive to learning when it is associated more with play than with work, it is a good idea for parents to expose their children to math in fun ways. The challenge to parents is to figure out ways on how to create simple interactions and early learning activities to serve as foundation for their child to enjoy math.
Here are some tips for you, the parent, to make math fun for your child:
Make math a game — Parents should find a way to make their child see math as a game and not a work, games that can be played like video games, sports, etc. Parents should adopt digital games and apps for resources for making math fun. They should encourage their child t0 play games that involve calculations like card, board games etc.
Integrate math into fun activities — Observe the type of games or activities that interests your child and use this to engage them in math games. Could be a small addition or subtraction.
Make math real and meaningful — Everything we do has maths problem in them, could be in the form of money, measurement, time and other things. Show this to your child as they grow. Could be price comparison at the store, money counting and calculation at the store and so on. Encourage them to solve real life problems outside school.
Encourage “mental math” Children with strong number sense are better problem solvers; they can approach solving a problem in different ways, identify errors in their work when they occur, and be more confident and interested in math because they understand that math is more than just a series of operations to be followed. Teach “mental math” as a game.
Reward your child Math skills — As a parent you should reward your child whenever they acquire math skills like counting, doing addition or multiplication. The reward does not have to be expensive. It could be a special dessert or an extra hour watching TV. Make sure rewards are attached to a specific goal or accomplishment and not used inconsistently or inappropriately.
Make math a fun competition — You can play math games with a group of children at similar ages, making a quiz show with points given to the child who is first to say the correct answer to a math problem. The overall winner can win a prize such as a toy or a chocolate.
Read books with mathematical themes to your child — This will open them up and make them free with maths, and they can ask questions that they get answers to instantly.
Teach them Young — It is advisable to begin teaching your child math concepts as early as the toddler stage. The toddler stage is the best time to introduce your child to math games as play because his brain is developmentally ready for it. Importantly, anything that you do with your toddler is fun for him.
Making math enjoyable helps your child to grow to associate math with fun, pleasure and parental love and attention. Instead of being afraid, the child will be excited about the subject throughout their school years. The secret to successful math education is to make it so much fun that children don’t even realize they are learning something that will help them later in life.
We have learnt from these things, and we have tried to craft our WizitUp K12 Learning App — our educational app for children — with a lot of engaging mathematical contents that develop the brain and mind, so that the child can be smart and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ezenwa10: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2017
what do you know about your nails? be enlighten on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-well-do-you-know-about-nails.html
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Zobamzobs: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote] Generally, I feel everyone is broken. Even a shrink is broken too. We all have missing bricks in our walls. The Nigerian society is structured in a way that most times the parents are less concerned about the emotional/ mental health of their children.

Once a parent or both parents as the case maybe, can provide a child with food and Christmas cloths at the end of the year, decent education, a roof over their head, everything is alright because your grandparents couldn’t afford that for them. You as a child is expected to be the Champion in all subjects, wash all washables in the house, come first in your class because that child that comes first doesn’t have two heads.

My question is why should the ways of our grand or great-grand parents be used as a yard stick? Don’t you think it is quite limiting? Why haven’t you as a parent compared the relationship you had with your parents with the one you have with your child presently? Why do you subconsciously strive so hard not be like your dad or mum in certain aspects?

You see, there are a lot of things we need to ask ourselves as care givers. We also need to be aware of what comes out of our mouths no matter how small our children are. They hear everything we say to them. READ MORE

https://stylebeatbyzobam.com.ng/2017/11/20/family-life-building-blocks-of-life/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by excel123: 3:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by OfflineAgent(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Good Morning ....
Irokotv is here with some amazing and interesting movies selection for you this Festive period,
So hurry now and download your app and enjoy data free movies
25% discount still running so hurry now while offer is still valid
For more info
Contact me or Chat me up
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by fadal(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
free section my nikka
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by missjo(f): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Missjo, where the dickens are you? You have been sorely missed! grin grin
Okay
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Zulikha(f): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello rumis,am zulikha by name,a new user of nairaland smiley,wanna be part of the family hope am welcomed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lalarukh123: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
many many thanks to share with us that's amazing and awesome knowledge I really so excited to appreciate you boss I am so happy I just solve my issue. 101prices.com
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 4lorunsho(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2017
PILGRIMAGE TO ISRAEL REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED FOR 2018. Don't be left out visit us at 24,moleye alagomeji yaba. check my status
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Welcome madam Zulikha, it is a very large room with s so many egg heads to solve various life issues in the family. Feel free and flow along. Eku abo saarin WA.
Zulikha:
Hello rumis,am zulikha by name,a new user of nairaland smiley,wanna be part of the family hope am welcomed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by gidjah(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
May this year 2018 bring you all the desired goals and joy, may the heavens over you all be perpetually Opened.Happy New yr 2018 to my family
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by psylliumhusk1: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
We offer these services
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by meemaa: 2:47am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bitingcool: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Hi.. I have items for sale @ clearance prices

Baby cot with mattress and unused bedsheets 40k

Large 400litre Scanfrost deepfreezer with 1year warranty remaining 190k

ItalianTable top gas cooker 15k

Curtains. .60k
2 standing Fan. 8k each
1standibg fan with timer and remote. 20k
1 Center rug 15k
New Vita foam Semi Orthopedic Mattress. 50K
Vacuum cleaner 35k
Dining table set 40k
6 month Inverter with 2batteries 210k
Gas cylinder 10k
Feeding bottle sterilizer 15k
2 Electric jug 3k each
Toddler piano 10k
Baby rocker 15k
Samsung TV Stand 20k
Wide console for sitting room 30k
Kenwood rice cooker 15k
Dstv Explorer 50k
09' Toyota Rav4. 2.5m
Beverage dispenser10k
Gas cylinder 10k
Mortar and pestle 10k
139/55 lg TV still with 2yrs warranty 280k sold
Free Clothing for charity 10-22year old clothes. Free

All items are guaranteed
Call 07056651784
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chuxjay(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Getting a life partner is no rocket science but a simple process that requires tact, patience and adequate knowledge. Relationships fail because people jump headlong into it without any knowledge of their partners and without the requisite tools. An impatient person will rarely make a good partner, a person with anger problems will not make for a good partner. A selfish person is definitely a relationship failure. A person without the fear of God is a doom to relationship..... Join us as we discuss other marriage/relationship tips and issues...... Need I remind you that whoever you plan to settle with must have same outlook to life like you, must have several similarities with you and same drive as you even if less should not be far less.
Join us in this discussion and have the opportunity to meet potential eligible partners who are willing and able to share marriage tips and settle down..... Let's take a walk together.
Please contact me on whatsapp with +2348038347453 to join in the discussion and meet other Young Minds who are willing to mingle..... https://chat. whatsapp.com/9IKBCg83MxtHl6l8LSHjdC
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by chuxjay(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2018
Getting a life partner is no rocket science but a simple process that requires tact, patience and adequate knowledge. Relationships fail because people jump headlong into it without any knowledge of their partners and without the requisite tools. An impatient person will rarely make a good partner, a person with anger problems will not make for a good partner. A selfish person is definitely a relationship failure. A person without the fear of God is a doom to relationship..... Join us as we discuss other marriage/relationship tips and issues...... Need I remind you that whoever you plan to settle with must have same outlook to life like you, must have several similarities with you and same drive as you even if less should not be far less.
Join us in this discussion and have the opportunity to meet potential eligible partners who are willing and able to share marriage tips and settle down..... Let's take a walk together.
Please contact me on whatsapp with +2348038347453 to join in the discussion and meet other Young Minds who are willing to mingle..... https:///9IKBCg83MxtHl6l8LSHjdC
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
*CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD* PHASE 2 ibeju-lekki (Registered survey)
#700k per plot
Buy 5 get 1 free
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
*ARIZONA GARDENS*
agbara, badagry. ( CofO)
#850k per plot
08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
*VILLA GARDEN CITY*
magboro-ibafo (Registered survey)
#650k per plot

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
*CHRISTAL VILLA KINGS COURT* ibeju-lekki (Approved Excision)
#4M per plot

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
*Christal Villa-Kentops* , Elebu GRA, Ibadan
Price: 700k per plot
Promo: Buy 5get 1Free

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
*AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2* ELEKO ROAD, IBEJU-LEKKI.(TITLE: CofO)
N10m per plot

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
*AMITY ESTATE,* SANGOTEDO AJAh
TITLE: Governor's Consent,
N6.6m per plot

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
*WALTON GATE ESTATE* (TITLE: Gazette). Sangotedo Ajah
N16.2m per plot

08060606005 08080553162
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Michaelisaacng(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
*STALLION GARDENS*
elerangbe ibeju-lekki (Registered survey)
#1.8m per plot

08060606005 08080553162

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.