Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! (7886 Views)

Admission To Accerdited Univertisies In Republic Of Benin / 2009 Ug And Pg Admissions In U.k Universities Now On: Enroll Now! / Get Admitted Into Some Nigerian Universities Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Germany and South Korea are one of the developed Nations with very strong economy and at the moment, they are encouraging foreign students into their country for studies. Studying in Germany is not that difficult, you will need to know and have some information to do that. There are some schools which teach in English while many others teach in German. In such cases, you may need to learn German language for such schools that teach in German. Many schools in Germany are also tuition free but there are semester fees which are very small that may be required. There are also many funding programs which International students can take advantage of in Germany. You can start your processing for the Summer 2014 admission now, the earlier the better.

I was in Germany for a Post Graduate research program sometimes last year and have some knowledge about their educational system. I can help with processing, getting all things needed to secure a student visa at the German embassies. You can also do it on your own by visiting University websites and inquiring for information yourself but this may be a little complex, confusing with the German language used on their various websites, though you can always opt for English version on each website.

I help with a professional fee to be paid and will see that I do all to get you where you want provided all documents can be provided by you. In addition, you should know that before you get a student Visa at the German Embassy, you will require to show you have the financial capacity to live in Germany for a year which is about 8,000 Euros. A blocked account to this effect will be opened at the embassy for you to make such payment. Even though you may be going to a tuition free university there, you will still need to show you have this amount.

For South Korea, this is a country that is seriously in need of foreigners in form of businessmen, students and so on because they have a strong economy and are doing everything to make sure they are in every markets in the world. By so doing, they want people to come and see, do business with them and maintain mutual benefits. For students in Korea, it is relatively easier to get a good work and study which will make you comfortable during your stay in South Korea.

Should in case you are interested, need professional guidance from me for Germany and South Korea, I can help with processes for my professional fee. You are free to contact me via email for enquiries; kayjegs@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kayjegs, I sent a mail to you yesterday but you haven't responded to it.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
When is Mr Kayjegs going to reply my mail?
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Studying in South Korea is not tuition free like Germany but you dont need to open a blocked account like for Germany. You need to show that you have the finances through your bank statement. However, there is a high likelihood that you get a scholarship in South Korea when you have gotten there. The fees you are likely to pay is less than N200,000 (in naira) which can be refunded through scholarships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Start your processing of any admission abroad now...
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can help you with the processing if you provide me with the required documents for admission. But I am doing this for a professional fee. Dont contact me to do it free for you please. You can do it yourself via the internet. But if you think you need someone to help you do it and ready to pay the fees, then I can. I will only be able to help you out with German or South Korean admission and guidance. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2017
For as many people that have been sending me emails and have not been responding, I have been busy with a lot lately. However, I have got some easier way of you to access information. You can check this link for more information on that: https://www.nairaland.com/3564461/want-study-abroad-then-check.

Talks more of applying to and the schools to apply to in Germany, South Korea, Canada, Belgium, Norway, France and so many other opportunities.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
I will be trying my best to bring opportunities on this page for students to use. I get a lot of questions from prospective students who want to study abroad in a place like Germany. Germany does not usually offer undergraduate courses in English. However, there are quite a number of schools in Germany who do for particular courses:

Reutlingen University offers BSc International business in English. See website: https://www.reutlingen-university.de/en/home/
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg offers BSc Business Economics in English. See website: http://www.uni-halle.de/?lang=en
SRH University Berlin which is known for its management courses offers BSc Business Administration in English. See website: https://www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de/en/homepage/
For undergraduate degree in Agriculture, University of Hohenheim is one of the best Universities for Agricultural studies in Germany. They offer BSc Crop Sciences in English. See website: https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/en/english

Give this a try: 2017 Undergraduate scholarship; University College Gronigen Scholarship: This is a scholarship for students interested in Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University College Groningen in Netherlands. See website: www.rug.nl/education/international-students/financial-matters/ucg-scholarship
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by BTCSophy(f): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2017
We help Nigerian foreign students and importers send money as USD abroad.

Duration: within 24hrs
Fees: 0 - 2% charges
Exchange rate: Current black market rate

* We also transfer family funds as USD abroad.

Check signature below for contact detail.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
If you are between 18 and 23 years and you are passionate about changing your society or community, you can apply for the Global Youth summit 2017. It comes up between 16 - 20 July in Switzerland. This is a way of building yourself up and your resume.
Deadline for application is January 31, 2017.

Visit their site for details: http://global-changemakers.net/events-1.html?utm_source=Iterable&utm_campaign=iterable_CAN_Jan_18_2017_%20Global%20Youth%20Summit_application&utm_medium=email
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello and how are you doing today?

Have you heard about the Travel abroad app. This is a mobile android app which gives you information you need to know about travelling abroad for schooling or to settle down.

What you stand to gain with Travel abroad app:

Users will get information about tuition-free schooling in Germany for postgraduate and undergraduate studies. And also users will know schools that could do some undergraduate courses in English.

Users will get information about South Korea and the schools to apply to in South Korea. How to get assured admissions.

Users will get information about schools in Canada where you can apply for graduate and undergraduate studies. Many of the affordable and high admission rate schools in Canada are in this app.

Users will get information about schools to apply to in Norway which are mostly tuition free.

Users will get information on Canada express entry programme, Australian immigration programme and how to go about applying for permanent residency.

Users will be inundated with new information about scholarships and other opportunities that they can easily apply for.

Users are notfied of changes in Governmental policies abroad. For example, users can get first hand information about the Canadian express entry draw updates, provincial nominee programmes etc.

Users can also get help from me by asking questions directly about anything regarding to travelling out.

I have been a member of nairaland since 2009 and I have contributed immensely to many threads on travel in Nairaland plus I have advised a lot of people who are abroad today. Don't waste time on paying astronomical fees to consultants, get this app today.

Visit to download app: www.kayjegs.com/index.php/app-download

Visit our facebook page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/Travel-Abroad-App-304741743256898/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Have a great day

Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
You asked for it and here it is. You can now download my travel abroad mobile app (android) free of charge. The app contains most information you need to know about schools abroad, how to apply etc. It also contains information on immigration programmes such as Canada skilled workers immigration programmes etc. Visit: http://kayjegs.com/index.php/shop to download. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by Susu96: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hi kayjegs please I've sent you an email from the one you posted here, please can you reply me as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Susu96:
Hi kayjegs please I've sent you an email from the one you posted here, please can you reply me as soon as possible. Thank you

I have replied you.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
You can download the app on google playstore now. Search for "Travel abroad" on google playstore and download the app. I welcome feedbacks on what and what you want included. This is the first version. You will get information needed to study abroad or immigrate abroad easily.
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by Intel2(f): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2018

2018/2019 JUNE ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
 We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY
ISM Adonai is a university institute for Art Courses, Management Occupations, Auditing, and Science Courses.
ISM Adonai University has the highest number of foreign students and fully accredited, therefore making it very popular. NYSC is 100% guaranteed. The university is  located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John Von behind Gulf Television),Cotonou. Tuition fee is paid yearly with duration of 3 Years Bachelor Degree and  Masters Program of 1 Year.
Application Forms are only purchased either  by Mzbronchure, No 1 Education Consultant in Cotonou, Benin Republic or from the university ISM Adonai University.

[ JUNE INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
    - O level Result [WAEC | NECO]
    - Transcript [ for transfer students only]
    - Birth Certificate
    - Testimonial / Statement Of Result 
    - Five (5) Passport Photograph
    - International Passport

RESUMPTION DATE:
    -1st Semester -  NOVEMBER
-2nd Semester - March
 -Summer - JUNE {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work / Call : +22962185894<Whatsapp | swift response>  
Home : +2348063857550      
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin 

COURSES | UNDERGRADUATE      
FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→  Information Technology

FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
→ Accounting,
  → Banking and Finance
  → Business Administration
  → Economics 
  → Marketing and Advertising
  → Human Resources Management

FACULTY OF ART AND HUMANITIES
  → International Relations
  → Political Science
  → Law (LLB)

FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
  → Mass Communication     
  → Sociology
  → Public Administration
  → Psychology
For immediate Enrolment assistance ;
Facebook.com/studybenin

Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by Benedicta69: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
kayjegs:
Germany and South Korea are one of the developed Nations with very strong economy and at the moment, they are encouraging foreign students into their country for studies. Studying in Germany is not that difficult, you will need to know and have some information to do that. There are some schools which teach in English while many others teach in German. In such cases, you may need to learn German language for such schools that teach in German. Many schools in Germany are also tuition free but there are semester fees which are very small that may be required. There are also many funding programs which International students can take advantage of in Germany. You can start your processing for the Summer 2014 admission now, the earlier the better.

I was in Germany for a Post Graduate research program sometimes last year and have some knowledge about their educational system. I can help with processing, getting all things needed to secure a student visa at the German embassies. You can also do it on your own by visiting University websites and inquiring for information yourself but this may be a little complex, confusing with the German language used on their various websites, though you can always opt for English version on each website.

I help with a professional fee to be paid and will see that I do all to get you where you want provided all documents can be provided by you. In addition, you should know that before you get a student Visa at the German Embassy, you will require to show you have the financial capacity to live in Germany for a year which is about 8,000 Euros. A blocked account to this effect will be opened at the embassy for you to make such payment. Even though you may be going to a tuition free university there, you will still need to show you have this amount.

For South Korea, this is a country that is seriously in need of foreigners in form of businessmen, students and so on because they have a strong economy and are doing everything to make sure they are in every markets in the world. By so doing, they want people to come and see, do business with them and maintain mutual benefits. For students in Korea, it is relatively easier to get a good work and study which will make you comfortable during your stay in South Korea.

Should in case you are interested, need professional guidance from me for Germany and South Korea, I can help with processes for my professional fee. You are free to contact me via email for enquiries; kayjegs@yahoo.com

I need your help to secure and process admission in South Korea
Thanks
Re: Process Admission To German And South Korean Universities Now! by kayjegs: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
It has been a long time I posted here. The information I provided here is still valid except for the mobile app that no longer functions. However, there are opportunities to still go to these countries to study and better life.

In South Korea for example, there are opportunities to have 100% of tuition paid for by some Schools for graduate studies. They can also offer one-way air-flight reimbursement to admitted students. If you search very well, you can get this information yourself.

But if you need some help, then I will be creating a paid zoom session ($100 for a comprehensive session) with prospective students (undergraduate and graduate) and we go through these opportunities together. You can ask your questions and I can answer the questions and help out with other specifics that enhance your application success. The paid session can be reduced if I have bulk prospective students that can do the session at the same time.

How soon do you wish to travel? Do you have your international passport? Do you have your transcript, and educational certificates ready? Can you do apostille legalization on time at the South Korean embassy in Abuja? Do you have proof of funds in your account or can you afford the payment of tuition deposits? There are opportunities for Fall 2023 admissions now in South Korea and the deadlines (April) are fast approaching.

Wishing you success!

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Turnitin Student Account? / Expert Proofreader/Copyeditor For Academic Project & Papers / Zoology And Environmental Biology Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.