Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily (879 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / I Need A Site Where I Can Sell My Goods / (c# Asp.net)how Do I Know The Number Of Visitors On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily by Biggoozz: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Friends, I am conducting a research and would like to compare different sites accross the world. I have visited Alexa.com, but could not see where exactly they stated the number of hits a website generates daily. Please inform.

Thank you.
Re: Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily by CODEEATER(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
If its not being displayed publicly, then the only other option is checking it via the site"s CPanel(correct me if am wrong)

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily by Roidatom(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Biggoozz: Friends, I am conducting a research and would like to compare different sites accross the world. I have visited Alexa.com, but could not see where exactly they stated the number of hits a website generates daily. Please inform.

Thank you.

check www.statscrop.com

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily by bizfirst: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Your best bet is http://websitetrafficspy.com/. The site's really helpful in particular cases such as your own.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily by felixchip(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Even if you ask The internet a million times, The answer you will get is google analytics. It gives you The pure view of what your Site stats looks like and will also tell you if you have visitors on The Site at The time. It''s The Best Site analytics tool.
Re: Urgently Needed Please, How Do I Know How Many Hits A Site Gets Daily by bizfirst: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
felixchip: Even if you ask The internet a million times, The answer you will get is google analytics. It gives you The pure view of what your Site stats looks like and will also tell you if you have visitors on The Site at The time. It''s The Best Site analytics tool.

My dear felixchip, the OP asked for a tool that can check the traffic of a site he is not the webmaster to. Can you use google analytics to check a site's traffic if you're not that site's webmaster?

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is BULKSMS Business??? Must Read / Free E-commerce Websites For Anyone Interested / Web Designers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.