Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? (4373 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
So most guys want to marry a virgin, but can someone explain to me how this is possible when all guys in a relationship want sexx?! And the first stage before marriage is being in a relationship which will ultimately lead to sexx?! undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by byns: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
did u jst get nyanshed undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Make ds thread no reach front page ooo. U jst sha want me to say *end time tinz* sha. I don say am. GOD punish devil.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
byns: did u jst get nyanshed undecided
Yes my girlfriend nyanshed me with a Love Machine olodo

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Msoy: Make ds thread no reach front page ooo. U jst sha want me to say *end time tinz* sha. I don say am. GOD punish devil.
Hahaaha that doesn't answer the question na
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by moscobabs(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
see my sister,'nobody want die but den want go heaven'this the best proverb for guys ooo.if u open ur tin easily we go Bleep u bad.but its better not to have any boyfriend if u know u are not ready to marry oo.I marry my wife at age of 29 and I met her a Virgin.and I can point to her as the best among the most beautiful ladies in Nija then.she kept hersef to that stage ni oo.
so becareful with that guy u met in less than A month that's trying to cajole by tatoo his body with name.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
moscobabs: see my sister,'nobody want die but den want go heaven'this the best proverb for guys ooo.if u open ur tin easily we go Bleep u bad.but its better not to have any boyfriend if u know u are not ready to marry oo.I marry my wife at age of 29 and I met her a Virgin.and I can point to her as the best among the most beautiful ladies in Nija then.she kept hersef to that stage ni oo.
so becareful with that guy u met in less than A month that's trying to cajole by tatoo his body with name.

My point exactly! How can one get married a Virgin if they don't have a boyfriend to begin with, are they supposed to marry dust? And the boyfriends they now have keep demanding sex?

2 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by nedu2000(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Its the gal's choice,its always the girl's choice.....I have a girl who's a virgin & she tells M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ what she goes through in terms of guys
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Dermie: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
N.B: not all guys...
Ans: when all girls dont give sex + when all guys don't want sex.
I rest ma case.

2 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dermie: N.B: not all guys...
Ans: when all girls dont give sex + when all guys don't want sex.
I rest ma case.
Your answer is impossible, only in a perfect world, very far from Nigeria embarassed
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
nedu2000: Its the gal's choice,its always the girl's choice.....I have a girl who's a virgin & she tells M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ what she goes through in terms of guys

It's not always the girls choice because if she doesn't then the guy will get it elsewhere because men are pigs undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by jmoore(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
@op, not all men are after premarital sex.
I won't find it hard to get a virgin to marry

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Rhemar(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Princessmel: So most guys want to marry a virgin, but can someone explain to me how this is possible when all guys in a relationship want sexx?! And the first stage before marriage is being in a relationship which will ultimately lead to sexx?! undecided
not all relationships must necessarily lead to sex and d reason why guys prefer to marry virgins regardless of their own sexcapades is because of the feeling of not having had her shared with anyone.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by iebanehita(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Princessmel:

It's not always the girls choice because if she doesn't then the guy will get it elsewhere because men are pigs

Nicely said.
If I may ask, which breed is your father?

Bcz u have been "yanshed" by a pig doesn't equate to non-availability of good guys.

I am just amazed at the way you ladies reason.
If u stop giving him sex and he goes away, won't any good guy approach you?
A ladies like you tend to be liability who use sex to hold the man in the affair...
#PrincessIndeed..

FYI, there are still virgin ladies and if people like you keep opening your legs to him, he would "knack" you so bad and nyansh you so hard, and at the end, get married to the virgin lady he has preserved for himself all these years.

#..My Opinion!

5 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Did the OP say all guys in a relationship wants sex?

Smh.....
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Bibol(f): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Op, there are still virgins around. Being one doesn't automatically guarantee a perfect home. It's just for the dignity that comes with it and you will be saving yourself lots of stress

2 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Bibol(f): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
@iebanehita, well said.
To assume that because a guy wants to be intimate with you, then you have to give it up just because you don't wanna hurt his feelings is totally wrong. An average able bodied man wants it, it's called hormones. That's why a lady needs to be very disciplined. This has nothing to do with "a man's world" cliche. If a girl can learn to say no, the man won't get nothing, well except in the case of rape. All these generalisations aren't even necessary, not everyone is doing it. Try rolling with the right set of sincere people and you will see the difference.

6 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
i wntd 2 create dis kind of thread

i cn neva disvirgin a girl xcpt i wil marry her i dnt av a reasn

3 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm surrounded by Virgins...
And I don't wanna marry A Virgin... undecided
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by iebanehita(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Bibol.. Good point there. Good to hear those coming from a lad
Y's point of view.

adeswags dmj: i wntd 2 create dis kind of thread

i cn neva disvirgin a girl xcpt i wil marry her.

^^
Hmmm!!..
You just spoke my mind there.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Dermie: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Princessmel:
Your answer is impossible, only in a perfect world, very far from Nigeria embarassed
that's where your getting it all wrong...
it's so so possible...not all humans got thesame brain.
btw, Nigeria is not in your question.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by oligo2011: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2013
guyz no be every man like virgin,like me na troube.i no de date young girl i lov it juicy.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by WackyJ1(m): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2013
The OP'sPoint of view is so flawed, i don't see where she mentioned girl's resisting Sex, it is as if she has assumed that all guys that want sex and hence demand it, get it and women have no say in the matter, once a man demands he gets.

That's the wrong mentality with women these days, many keep blaming men, not knowing that it them that actually hold the keep to preserving themselves, if only they can cultivate the discipline involved. How can you blame men for wanting when you're the only one that can decide whether he actually gets what he wants or not?

If you refuse to give a man your virginity, then you will weed out the ones who just want to Bleep and move on and eventually those who value you for who you are and what they really love about you apart from your body, that will stay.

adeswags dmj:
I can never disvirgin a girl except i will marry her, i dnt av a reasn

I also believe in this somewhat, i can't take what is not mine
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Odunharry(m): 2:09am On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Did the OP say all guys in a relationship wants sex?

Smh.....
me gan wonder weda she don meet all guys o
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Gudintent: 5:49am On Aug 31, 2013
@op
The ball is in your court. You play it however you see fit. If the boy ask you for s,ex and you don't want then say No and vice versa.

We can't all be Virgins, and all men cant be Virgins either that will be an ideal world. Among all the non-virgins there are Virgins. They managed to keep themselves.

You can learn something from that.

Contrary to popular belief not all men nag women for sex, you tend to find if a man don't ask for sex, some women do make the initiation. Lets be honest how many threads is out there on ' my boyfriend wont have s,ex with me, is he gay? '

Do it for you and not what a guy want.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gudintent: @op
The ball is in your court. You play it however you see fit. If the boy ask you for s,ex and you don't want then say No and vice versa.

We can't all be Virgins, and all men cant be Virgins either that will be an ideal world. Among all the non-virgins there are Virgins. They managed to keep themselves.

You can learn something from that.

Contrary to popular belief not all men nag women for sex, you tend to find if a man don't ask for sex, some women do make the initiation. Lets be honest how many threads is out there on ' my boyfriend wont have s,ex with me, is he gay? '

Do it for you and not what a guy want.

Ok thanks for that but I honestly don't believe there is any virgin out there above the age of 12, boy or girl. Impossible!
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by jmoore(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Princessmel:

Ok thanks for that but I honestly don't believe there is any virgin out there above the age of 12, boy or girl. Impossible!
and you are the one that disvirgined all of them? smh

3 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by firetrap(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Princessmel:

there are a lot of them who are even in their twenties and even nearing their thirties. met one a month ago, got head and bolted. the fact is that there are more virgins than we can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
How many ladies desire to keep their virginity in the first place? Not all men are interested in going dirty as u claim ma.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by magkhan(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Princessmel:

speak for yourself,sisters and the friends you know.
I always say and will keep saying this...if you want to keep your self then stay away from illicit relationships.never be alone with a guy.if you must date it should be with someone that respects your values.Godly courtship is and will remain the best practice...
I pity the men...that girl you sexed and left will marry another,you will also marry someone else 's left over...y'all keep going in circles....
girls,take it or leave it our body depreciate from much use.if you can't honor God with your body,the least you can do is value and appreciate your body.not distribute to every chinedu,musa and olamide that professes love
my respect to all primary and secondary virgins male and female...may God preserve you

5 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Adaeze003(f): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^ damn! Peeps so immature. Gurl your post is so uncalled for.smh

I'm kinda liking what some guys have to say [size=4pt]thought only crazy guys are on this forum[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / Photo: Hilarious Way To Revenge On Her Boyfriend / My Friend In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.