Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Schlumberger App. Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger App. Test (69701 Views)

IGNITELYTE App Test/job / After UBA App Test, Whats Next? / Plz Any Info About This? Or Has Anyone Been Called Or Written Their App Test B4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dadah04(m): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2014
@dubosuker got same msg...check ya inbox n reply
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dabosuker(m): 2:00am On Nov 02, 2014
ok
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dabosuker(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2014
@dada04, i see nothing. i have checked
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dabosuker(m): 2:24am On Nov 02, 2014
@Dada04 are u serious? you got the same mail too?....had you applied prior to the mail? what date were you asigned? 5th?... whats your own story?.. please share
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by sexyjob(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Got same. Companies are now so scared of gate crashers.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Wiseoldman: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Bro, its not too sharp what you did posting confidential info like someones email in a public forum like this. I hope your test doesnt get cancels though. I am pretty sure there is a limit to crowd the company can handle

dabosuker:
please house, i received this mail yesterday evening, its an invitation for an aptitude test from schlumberger , but my problem is that the mail is not addressed to me , its more like a forwarded mail. even though i remember submitting my CV in their career website sometime in April 2014. please has anyone received such mail ? below is the mail

From ******* ******* [mailt******@slb.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 5:35 PM
****************@slb.com
Subject: Invitation for the Schlumberger, Geoservices, MI Swaco employment aptitude tests in Lagos (5th November 2014)
Sensitivity: Confidential

DISCLAIMER:
1. This test is STRICTLY by invitation.
2. Please ignore invitation/ do not travel to venue if you have written the test before
3. This invitation is NOT transferrable and admits only the recipient of this email (print and bring along to the venue). DO NOT FORWARD
4. If you forward invitation to social media – internet, facebook, bbm etc, inviting gatecrashers to attend the aptitude test, Schlumberger reserves the right to cancel the test and may reject the application of all the recipients of this email
5. Schlumberger reserves the right to refuse admittance into the hall to gatecrashers, anyone that does not meet the minimum educational requirements or causes disruptions during this exercise

Dear Applicant :

You are hereby invited to participate in the Schlumberger, Geoservices, MI Swaco Employment aptitude tests scheduled to hold in Lagos as follows :

Date: Wednesday 5th Nov, 2014

Time: 07:00 AM

Venue: *****************
Oniru Estate
Victoria Island

Kindly bring along with you the following :

- Your credentials – National ID or International Passport; Copy of your University Degree/Diploma/Final Certificate and final University transcripts or justification of your CGPA
( Note that you may not be allowed to enter the exam hall without any proof of your academic records and a valid photo ID ! )

- Writing materials – Pen , Pencil, Eraser, Ruler… etc.

The use of calculators will be highly prohibited.

Please be punctual and well behaved as unprofessional behavior will not be entertained. Also ensure your application is updated with your most recent CV at www.careers.slb.com and you can direct your queries to slbngarecruiting@slb.com email address.

Wishing you a good luck in this stage of our assessment.

Most sincerely,

Schlumberger NGA Recruiting team

PS: You will be requested to provide your candidate application number during this stage of recruitment

As you can see, it is not addressed to me, but to "slbngarecruiting@slb.com", which is weird. i don't know how it gets forwarded to me. i reside in PHC, i don't want to start a wild goose chase , lagos is far. Please any advice?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Wiseoldman:
Bro, its not too sharp what you did posting confidential info like someones email in a public forum like this. I hope your test doesnt get cancels though. I am pretty sure there is a limit to crowd the team are cleared to handle....anything more than that would be a no no.

Sadly, this is the kind of graduates we now have. Making confidential and secret information a public one in the name of asking very silly questions. If he or she wanted to confirm the info., just ask the question here and leave the mail. Now he or she has successfully exposed the venue of the test, sender email and all the vital information. Na wa ooo, some so called Nigerian graduates, even when the mail warned against making the information public, he or she still went ahead to publish it. It shows he or she did not even take time to read the mail, but had to rush to nairaland to start asking silly questions. sad Next time read the instructions carefully, it is written in English Language grin

By the way, who has heard from them after the 6th of June test. What is going on?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Jaynaira: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mrdifferent:
Sadly, this is the kind of graduates we now have. Making confidential and secret information a public one in the name of asking very silly questions. If he or she wanted to confirm the info., just ask the question here and leave the mail. Now he or she has successfully exposed the venue of the test, sender email and all the vital information. Na wa ooo, some so called Nigerian graduates, even when the mail warned against making the information public, he or she still went ahead to publish it. It shows he or she did not even take time to read the mail, but had to rush to nairaland to start asking silly questions. sad Next time read the instructions carefully, it is written in English Language grin
By the way, who has heard from them after the 6th of June test. What is going on?

U guys should stop being selfish and stop attacking him for posting it here.He has probably benefitted from someone's post here before. He is only Human. There is no compay that organises exam that does not make a little room for gatecrashers,provided the gatecrashers meet the requirements. Read instruction 5 of the Slb mail and stop being more righteous than slb themselves.The strict instructions are just meant to reduce the number of potential gatecrashers,not to stop them totally! In other news-is there a Ph venue?Pls anybody who went to church today should post the Ph venue here,(if there is).

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jaynaira:

U guys should stop being selfish and stop attacking him for posting it here.He has probably benefitted from someone's post here before. He is only Human. There is no compay that organises exam that does not make a little room for gatecrashers,provided the gatecrashers meet the requirements. Read instruction 5 of the Slb mail and stop being more righteous than slb themselves.The strict instructions are just meant to reduce the number of potential gatecrashers,not to stop them totally! In other news-is there a Ph venue?Pls anybody who went to church today should post the Ph venue here,(if there is).
Typical Nigerian mentality, attending events he or she is not invited. Why ask for PH venue? You can as well go to Lagos after all you know the venue. What are you waiting for? At times we just use words we do not even know the meaning. What is selfish about what I told him or her. It is stated in the mail that the invitation should not be published on social media. Simple instruction. We have a long way to go fellas...
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by id911(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
@dabosuker, let me c if i can assist u. The mail u posted above is meant 4 u. SLB NGA Recruiting Team structure their mail invite dat way. If u cant make it to Lag for d test, send an email to d same address requesting urs be rescheduled. They'll send u a fresh invite when d next test date is fix which could be late this month or early next year probably in ph.

The mail sent to u was meant to be private but un4tunately u posted it on a public forum. There're smarter ways u can seek or disseminate information concerning something like dis without jeopardizing ur chance and those of others. If gatecrashers become unbearable ur test would be canceled. All d same i wish u success
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ilori1930(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Mrdifferent:
Typical Nigerian mentality, attending events he or she is not invited. Why ask for PH venue? You can as well go to Lagos after all you know the venue. What are you waiting for? At times we just use words we do not even know the meaning. What is selfish about what I told him or her. It is stated in the mail that the invitation should not be published on social media. Simple instruction. We have a long way to go fellas...
cool it bro. You shouldn't equate gatecrashing an aptitude test with gatecrashing any other social event. While I understand that you are trying to protect your own interest, which is for the test not to be cancelled, you should also to try to understand him. He only wants an opportunity to prove the suitability of his candidacy for the job. The people who got invite are not necessarily the most qualified, just that the number of candidates have to be reduced to a manageable figure.

2 Likes

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
I wasn't invited for the test and I am not bitter about it. But truth, be told, God's truth, what is wrong is wrong, no sentiments, public sympathy or compromise because it concerns you.

On that note, the poster who read through the instructions and still posted the information as he got it is guilty as charged. And those screaming they deserve to prove their candidacy, it is about time as Nigerians we begin to obey simple instructions and follow rules.

We are rational, intelligent beings, that's why we are different from every other creature. However, if we need a whip or the application of force to obey a simple instruction as instruction 4 clearly written above without any ambiguity or disjointed statements that needs external information to discipher, then we are no better than an antelope in the forest.

4 Likes

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ilori1930(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Three7Ty9:
I wasn't invited for the test and I am not bitter about it. But truth, be told, God's truth, what is wrong is wrong, no sentiments, public sympathy or compromise because it concerns you.

On that note, the poster who read through the instructions and still posted the information as he got it is guilty as charged. And those screaming they deserve to prove their candidacy, it is about time as Nigerians we begin to obey simple instructions and follow rules.

We are rational, intelligent beings, that's why we are different from every other creature. However, if we need a whip or the application of force to obey a simple instruction as instruction 4 clearly written above without any ambiguity or disjointed statements that needs external information to discipher, then we are no better than an antelope in the forest.
Your bitterness or otherwise about the invitation is nobody's concern. Neither is your acceptance of being antelope, gorilla or even sub-human in the jungle anyone's business. I strongly believe that self-proclaimed intelligent fellow should be emotionally intelligent enough to make his/her point without attacking another persona. Idi911 corrected the poster in a civilised manner, which is what I 'd expect Mrdifferent to do. In my attempt to subside the ripple, you opened your mouth wide to say that I am screaming. Learn to add courtesy to the way you make your points bro, if you really want to be perceived as rational and intelligent. This post of yours is devoid of those two attributes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
ilori1930:

Your bitterness or otherwise about the invitation is nobody's concern. Neither is your acceptance of being antelope, gorilla or even sub-human in the jungle anyone's business. I strongly believe that self-proclaimed intelligent fellow should be emotionally intelligent enough to make his/her point without attacking another persona. Idi911 corrected the poster in a civilised manner, which is what I 'd expect Mrdifferent to do. In my attempt to subside the ripple, you opened your mouth wide to say that I am screaming. Learn to add courtesy to the way you make your points bro, if you really want to be perceived as rational and intelligent. This post of yours is devoid of those two attributes.

Oh, ok. Great! Wish I had time, fortunately, I don't, and sorry to disappoint you, I'll pass the opportunity to someone else who has got your time. Have a nice night Mr. smiley

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ElDeeVee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Me neva c any invitation...could it be in batches?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by orbis(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please for those who wrote the last test .....what is the format ...I have a 2pm appointment with them tomorrow.

Also how do I get to oniru estate from obalende
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ilori1930(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Oh, ok. Great! Wish I had time, fortunately, I don't, and sorry to disappoint you, I'll pass the opportunity to someone else who has got your time. Have a nice night Mr. smiley
Thank you... and do remember to zip your long mouth
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2014
ilori1930:

Thank you... and do remember to zip your long mouth

cheesy
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by brainzemy: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
guys,

tis 2 days after already...any feedback yet?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by rateda: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oga check the status of ur application on their website....
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by brainzemy: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
rateda:
Oga check the status of ur application on their website....

what does your status say?...guys, have u gotten the IV for slb interviews?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by rateda: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
brainzemy:

what does your status say?...guys, have u gotten the IV for slb interviews?

Its showing submitted cuz am yet to write the test....wat is urs showing...?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by elsaanna: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by uyosolo: 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
i nid to see a 2015 test invite,dis thread shd come alive...who got d mail?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by crispviv: 12:07am On May 18, 2015
Pls can i get sclumberger past questions or whoever can direct me to d link shuld pls kindly do so urgently.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by crispviv: 9:11am On May 18, 2015
Pls i got a mail invite for the employment test. Who else got it .
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ElDeeVee(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2015
crispviv:
Pls i got a mail invite for the employment test. Who else got it
Wat did u apply 4 and when?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by crispviv: 9:56am On May 18, 2015
i dropped an unsolicited application with dem last year
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by uyosolo: 10:55am On May 18, 2015
crispviv:
Pls i got a mail invite for the employment test. Who else got it
i got d mail last nite Geoservices MI swaco employment test...did u get d same,nd wat position did u apply for
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by crispviv: 11:35am On May 18, 2015
they did not indicate d position as i applied for various positions
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by crispviv: 11:38am On May 18, 2015
Pls do you have acess to past questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.