Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Make Yourself Known By Sharing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Make Yourself Known By Sharing (1770 Views)

Would You Want To Earn Money Sharing Funny/shocking Videos On Vibes247? / UPDATED WITH MORE PICTU**** Photography- Sharing My Portfolio With Nairalanders / Roland Is Known For Superior Quality, There Is More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Yourself Known By Sharing by kris(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2006
Well guys www.naijatopten.com is up and it's time you take your time and make something to share with your fellow human being and at the same time spread the word about your skills.

Make wallpapers to share on www.naijatopten.com. Take your time and come up with something nice. I most admit, i've seen lots of trash on this Graphics section, but i think that we can get better as we share our knowledge with each other.

Peace and keep those nice designs coming!
Re: Make Yourself Known By Sharing by queen2(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2006
good but the Site opens on 20th June
Re: Make Yourself Known By Sharing by kris(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2006
Yes, so take your time to make something nice to submit now, and people get to see it by June 20th 2006.
Re: Make Yourself Known By Sharing by MissEniola(f): 2:40am On Jun 01, 2006
kris:

Yes, so take your time to make something nice to submit now, and people get to see it by June 20th 2006.
so do we get credit for it, do we put our copyright name on the wallpapers?
Whats the top 10 about? voting or something
Re: Make Yourself Known By Sharing by kris(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2006
MissEniola, thanks for your questions. Yes you get credit for it. It's up to you to put what you want on the wallpaper or screensaver.

So the idea is that you make a beautiful wallpaper that people want to have, and when they are using it others see it and see your contact details or your web address. Well the top ten means that we are there to improve by trying to be the best. There might be voting in the future, but to start with you will be able to leave comments.

And if the ads on the site generates good cash, we will be giving away prices related to designs, like books on photoshop, illustrator and 3d applications. Some of the books we have in mind could be found on www.friendsofed.com

(1) (Reply)

Good Digital Camera Wanted / Check Out This Drawings / Graphic Works From My Work Collections... (see More, Learn More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.