Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students (6493 Views)

Japan To Make Couples Go On Compulsary Vacations...to Have More Sex / Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex / North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by purplekayc(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Capnd143: Disadvantages of 24 hours power, how would u get addicted to internet in nigeria when there is no power to charge ur devices?
what if there were stable light?what would you do ?
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by AbuMikey(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Alaye!
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by onyeogalu1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
bory09: is it in this country where people are managing megabyte like food you will see someone addicted to internet and whereas where is the light even service gan na by luck. So no need for them to waste money on any camp just packed them to nigeria, nigeria itself its a camp
guy ur on point
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by victorv12(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
In our country, it's only religious fasting we know...How're we going to grow? Religious rituals all the time. Pastors baptizing married women and young girls. Mahnnn! It's crazy!
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by J0sh007: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think if they stay there long enough like months. And they can manage to make meaningful relationships. It'll work
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Atk01(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
jassie: Space for sale cheesy
How much?
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Annstar(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
they should just send all of them 2 naija...
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Akifumi Sekine, a ministry spokesperson,

This woman Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩̩̩̥a Yoruba?
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by ATMgang: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
If you are not addicted to the internet yet, you are either Amish or Nigerian.

Which one is *Amish* again @simonandal..re u from the moon?
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by demelza: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
ATMgang:

Which one is *Amish* again @simonandal..re u from the moon?
Amish are a religious sect that eschew any form of modernity in their way of life. They dont use tvs, radios, phones, computers etc. They tend to keep to themselves.
#over-sabi mode deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am also addicted .....HELP! cry
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by princesa(f): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
SimonAndal:

My internet addiction began 5 years ago when I was in SS1. Back then my
parents confiscated my phones and banned me from the family computer. I
just laughed and bought new phones. Now they can only talk.
`
The worst thing you can do to me now is to take away the Internet. I
spend over 20k a month on data.

and so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by africanchilds: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Make it a Law, what the heck
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by michealade(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Send them to naija...without bar
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Capnd143: Disadvantages of 24 hours power, how would u get addicted to internet in nigeria when there is no power to charge ur devices?
says who?? It doesn't matter o. Back in school, make nepa take light, you'd see how some student will be carrying their charger up and down looking for shops or anywhere generator is switched on just to get a space and charge. Nigerian youngsters too are faced with d problem!
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by PrinceJustice(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
When they leave the camp: They will Add their new Friends on facebook, follow each other on twitter and share their pictures on Instagram
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by segsxpendable(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
D only way dey can not b adicted is 2 switch location 2 9ja....jux send dem hia,d prob is solved
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by 1forall: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Taking action after identifying a problem - that's what functional societies do.

But how can 24-hr power supply ever have a disadvantage? Okay then, tell the FG NOT to bother with the plan to provide 24-hr power in order to prevent Internet addiction.
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by odeku457(m): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2013
jassie: Japan- the land of square water melons. . . not surprised at all.

Like seriously.....
Help them Disconnect I don't think so.
'Like the leopard can ever change its spots'
*rolls over to sleep on my other side*
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by jr101(m): 3:47am On Sep 01, 2013
SimonAndal:
My internet addiction began 5 years ago when I was in SS1. Back then my parents confiscated my phones and banned me from the family computer. I just laughed and bought new phones. Now they can only talk.
`
The worst thing you can do to me now is to take away the Internet. I spend over 20k a month on data.

20k! Ur sleep dey chop data? Haba...habatically

1 Like

Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
odeku457:

Like seriously.....
Help them Disconnect I don't think so.
'Like the leopard can ever change its spots'
*rolls over to sleep on my other side*

LOLZ
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Atk 01: How much?
1 Million Dollars! In cash, not in kind o. . . cheesy
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Atk01(f): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
jassie: 1 Million Dollars! In cash, not in kind o. . . cheesy
I don't have cash, just a cheque. smiley
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
jr101:

20k! Ur sleep dey chop data? Haba...habatically
_

18k for Airtel's 20GB monthly. When that gets exhausted (around the 21st of the month), I buy MTN 4.5GB for 2.5k.
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by lobell: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

18k for Airtel's 20GB monthly. When that gets exhausted (around the 21st of the month), I buy MTN 4.5GB for 2.5k.

Oga, what are you downloading like that?!
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
lobell:

Oga, what are you downloading like that?!
_

Skype, Hulu, Spotify, my online classes, World of Warcraft, YouTube (gotta love those cats).
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Goddygee(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Brimmie: There should be a planet named INTERNET.
=======================

We learn Online
We Shop Online
We meet People Online
We hav.e Sex Online
We watch Movies Online
We play/hear Songs Online
We watch TV Programmes Online
We attend Church Service Online
We go to Prison Online (NairaLand Prison Yard)
=============================

We've not started eating Online, so why Fasting? undecided undecided
Bros u dn break ma ribs o,
Lmao, ask dem o
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by jr101(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Bros u dey download food online, anyways, There are cheaper plans out there, airtel sells 6 gig for 3k
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
jr101:

Bros u dey download food online, anyways, There are cheaper plans out there, airtel sells 6 gig for 3k
_

Regular or BB? I don't use BB, and besides 6GB is too small for my needs.
Re: Japan To Launch 'fasting' Camps For Internet-addicted Students by odeku457(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Longtime Frau.

jassie:

LOLZ

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWI Soldier's Room Has Not Been Touched Since He Died In 1918(pics) / Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot' / Japanese Are Getting Surgery To Look Like Donuts (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.