Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival (16465 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Flirtyfemi: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
No fewer than three hundred thousand people from across the globe converged in Osogbo last Friday to celebrate the annual festival.
In case you missed the entire Osun Osogbo festival, you can check out the African hairstyles of the Osun River goddess worshipers and other photos below (photo courtesy of Fela Awosika).

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/hairstyles-of-worshippers-of-goddess-of.html

5 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Flirtyfemi: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
more photos

2 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Lolitua(f): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmm..interestin
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by dplomaticVal: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Flirtyfemi: No fewer than three hundred thousand people from across the globe converged in Osogbo last Friday to celebrate the annual festival.
In case you missed the entire Osun Osogbo festival, you can check out the African hairstyles of the Osun River goddess worshipers and other photos below (photo courtesy of Fela Awosika). See photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/hairstyles-of-worshippers-of-goddess-of.html

fairly good
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by twinstar210: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lord have mercy.singing only one way to heaven n Jesus is d only true way.

9 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by coalcoal1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
nice
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by seedord247(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
twinstar210: Lord have mercy.singing only one way to heaven n Jesus is d only true way.

so plating hair is evil?

what about those who were not opportune to know jesus, will they go to hell?

I like that white woman hairstlye... wink

5 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Ibyno(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Let's bring back our culture, Let's bring back our culture, Let's bring back our culture,

3 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by cashkid18(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Signs of end time oooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooolooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmm m

what do we call these ?

undecided

They are cool sha

but according to the scriptures , when these things be

Then the end time is nigh

signs of *** *****
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by neksummi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Aromas: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Okay o, I no miss anything
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by switdil(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
No fyn jor
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by TheBookWorm: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Africans must not forget their culture!

2 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by switdil(f): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zamoni15: check dis out
shocked shocked
OH LORD HAVE MERCY
MMOOOODDDD!!!
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by demelza: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imanuelle: Hmmm m

what do we call these ?

undecided

They are cool sha

but according to the scriptures , when these things be

Then the end time is nigh

signs of *** *****
When garri and ASUU do collabo on top our youths' head, na the result be this.
No blame am
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Infoay: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Almighty God I pray for these people that they will get to acept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour. Pls Lord save their souls from hell. Cause them to have undeniable encounters with you that will save their souls. This I pray by faith in Jesus name... Amen!

11 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by iterator25: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Awon Oyiboyi (dem fit lock your destiny for tree forget am) lipsrsealed first pic
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by rexfada(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
I love those hair styles. They r kinda Cool

2 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Zamoni15(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
switdil:
shocked shocked
OH LORD HAVE MERCY
MMOOOODDDD!!!
don't tell me u haven't tested something like this b4
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
i rep osun
even thou av neva bin dere

1 Like

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Zamoni15: check dis out

LMAO....ORI OKO....HEAD OF DICKZ

1 Like

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by SPEED5: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Craze and fanaticism for traditions of men, won't allow u beware for d damnation of ur soul. A WORNNING 4 D WEST
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by ESULAALU: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Infoay: Almighty God I pray for these people that they will get to acept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour. Pls Lord save their souls from hell. Cause them to have undeniable encounters with you that will save their souls. This I pray by faith in Jesus name... Amen!

Because of hair? Because of hair na im you pray like this? You try,keep it up saint john the Baptist.

4 Likes

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Godson201333(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
The last hair style with the person wey carry am for head na die oo
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by SPEED5: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
seedord247:

so plating hair is evil?

what about those who were not opportune to know jesus, will they go to hell?

But u have been opportuned to know him. Do u prefer to go to hell
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by alphaconde(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oshogbo one destination I care less about.
Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
seedord247:

Me too!

1 Like

Re: Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival by seedord247(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
SPEED5:

But u have been opportuned to know him. Do u prefer to go to hell

so jesus is the only gateman to heaven?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows About Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula And Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula / No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants / Dressing Tips For Overweight Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.