Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Types Of Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Husband (694 Views)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Husband by Fynestboi: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
TYPES OF HUSBAND!!!

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND - Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND - Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3: SLAVE HUSBAND - Want to be treated like Kings and treats wife like a slave. Likes wife toperform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: GENERAL HUSBAND - Husband for every woman. Loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends.

5: DRY HUSBAND - Very moody and stingy; doesn't consider wife's emotions and doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.

6: PANADOL HUSBAND - Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that to get relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND - Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.

8: BABY HUSBAND - Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his mother or relatives; compares wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND - Not always at home. Comes home like a visitor. Provides the family with all material needs but has no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND - Caring and loving. Dotes on wife. Provides both material and emotional needs and also makes time for the family. Takes care of his in-laws. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife aspartner and helper.
Re: Types Of Husband by ATMC(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
guess we all want the no. 10
Re: Types Of Husband by chayooh(f): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nice analysis @ OP
Re: Types Of Husband by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm a general boyfriend for now grin

me likey grin grin
Re: Types Of Husband by mgbeketoto: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
All of the above. . . THE BEST HUSBAND FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

THE OPEN-MARRIAGE HUSBAND!!!! cool
Re: Types Of Husband by Fynestboi: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
mgbeketoto: All of the above. . . THE BEST HUSBAND FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

THE OPEN-MARRIAGE HUSBAND!!!! cool
grin grin grin grin grin really??
Re: Types Of Husband by Fynestboi: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I'm a general boyfriend for now grin

me likey grin grin
hope she wont hear? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Types Of Husband by mgbeketoto: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Fynestboi: grin grin grin grin grin really??

Oh yes o!
The one that understands that 'VARIETY' IS TRULY THE SPICE OF LIFE. . .not the I GO DO OR DIE FOR ONE-MAN ONE-WIFE disease WITHOUT A JOB TOO!!!! grin
Re: Types Of Husband by Fynestboi: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
mgbeketoto:

Oh yes o!
The one that understands that 'VARIETY' IS TRULY THE SPICE OF LIFE. . .not the I GO DO OR DIE FOR ONE-MAN ONE-WIFE disease! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin #clap for urself# wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am Good At Giving Relationship Advice And Tips. / Tips For Buying Baby Clothes / Landlady’s Children Cut Tenant’s Joy Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.