Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

No Matter What- Chapter 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What- Chapter 2 (678 Views)

Chapter 2: Before You Date That Born-again Brother (ebook Review) / Chapter 2 Of New Crime Story, A Must Read. Follow @alexijezie1 For More / No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter What- Chapter 2 by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
What a day it was for Olajumoke, she was lying on the hospital bed with a ear ring on her ear and the other lost. She was totally looking troubled and deserted. Her eyes were wide opened but she couldn't talk. Tolulope sat beside her there, he was close to her praying for her to get well. What a bad occurrence!

Chief Collins and his wife were sitted in the living room, discussing about Tomisin and her family. They've been laughing and gisting after they've both conspired to do a bad thing.
'See dear, their wahala is even too much for my liking. I've spent a lot on this case trying to find out who the culprit is, what rubbish!' He said and laughed
'Abi oo. But something bothers me darling..... She was saying when her husband cut in immediately.
'What is that?' He wondered, adjusting his sitting position and eager to hear what she had to say.
'I'm afraid of this girl, Jumoke. I think her issue may be a half-killed snake that is very poisonous' she reasoned out, nodding her head up and down like an assured person.
'You're right sha but she is just a rat.' He started laughing so hard and sat back.
'She is the smallest i can bring down.' He continued, looking relieved.
'Okay, I even trust you' she replied

Olajumoke was lying down when Mrs Collins arrived into the hospital. She had already been discharged. She came to pick her to her house, she behaved so cool and symphatetic to her but her heart was full of evil thoughts to her so that she and her husband would own the properties. The only child they've given birth to also was a male child, Seun who hates Jumoke so much because she disagreed to date him.
She came to the hospital and footed her bills, drove her home for her to refresh and they started discussing. She didn't know what really happened but wished to see her parents' corpses in the mortuary. She was later driven to the mortuary through the policemen from that same police station. She got there and wept so hard again. She was distabilized when the corpses were brought out, looking cold, the wound of the gunshot was visible thereĀ£ she couldn't control herself and almost tore herself apart. She was more than weird!

Tolulope already knew that she was there with them, schooling continued but Jumoke couldn't just go. She was lying in the guest room that afternoon when Seun came home to spend a day at home. He entered, wearing a red T-shirt and a brown trouser. He had afro on him and looking so handsome and also with a golden chain on his neck. He was studying civil engineering in DANNY DAN university. Although he was in that university but he was dull.
He entered into the living room and was ushered by his mum inside.
'My darling son, how are you?' She asked
'Fine as usual mum, how you doing? My dad?' He asked walking majestically.
'We're fine. Did you hear about what happened?' She asked and both sitted looking at each other.
' Yap, Davies right?' He guessed.
'Yes, its about them. Infact Jummy is inside here.
'Here? For what? How will she be here? What the hell is this?' He questioned and went on his feet.
Sit down son! You can't understand. She uttered.

He walked in angrily.

A week later.......

It has been planned already between the assassins and chief to eliminate Jumoke that night. Seun had already returned to school then, it remained Jumoke, chief and his wife in the house when they arrived in order to eliminate her away. Chief Collins was heartless and his wife, they thought all was and is money not knowing that its only God that helps and bless a man. Imagine a man that helped chief Collins from his background and placed him in riches yet his death was wished and overcame. Chief and his wife were in the living room watching the television when they arrived and the room was pointed to them........
Re: No Matter What- Chapter 2 by kennybelle: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
U people will always start a story n nt finish it! Keeping one in suspense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / How To Finish What You Start: A Five-step Plan For Writers By Ali Luke / Stars On Earth (my First Yoruba Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.