Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life (848 Views)

How To Avoid Being Scammed By Vanity Publishers / The University Journey Of A Teen (Writing Series) / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
The Best Way to See Money!

7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life download the free report below:
http:///19XloO4
http://jlyse.net/?mLpZgfv

Numerous years back, when I was still an adolescent kid, I used to imagine that flourishing was just for a certain class of individuals. The individuals who drive enormous autos and live in huge houses and from the look of things then, we didn't exactly fit into that class.

We didn't have an enormous auto or live in a huge house and the actuality of that was
just too self-evident. In those days, all I knew was what I saw. I saw need and I supposed need.

However as I started to develop inside and out, as I started to read books and listen to rich and auspicious individuals, I understood that I had a wrong perspective of cash.

When you see cash with your eyes, you should see it with your brain. Rich individuals see cash with their brains however destitute see need. What would you be able to see?

Cash IS EVERYWHERE

It is our predetermination to be fruitful and prosperous. Be that as it may a considerable measure of individuals have come to accept an untruth. A considerable measure of individuals now accept that "cash is the base of all insidious" while it

is truly "The adoration of cash that is the base of all malevolent." You could be considering, "What is the contrast between the two?" I will clarify.

Cash is a need. You require cash to food, to material, to head out from one place to the next, either with your auto or by open transport. You require cash for an amazing number of things and that is ordinary. You require cash to even be of assistance to others.

Notwithstanding, the adoration of cash has to do with avarice, narrow-mindedness, self happiness, et cetera. Individuals that have these characteristics will never be fulfilled with what they have and they might even want what has a place with other individuals. It is an exceptionally hazardous thing to fondness cash.

Whoever adores cash is a slave to it as of recently. Provided that you adore cash, you can't cherish God.

In the event that you need to profit, you should first look inside you then around you. What do you see inside yourself? Do you see the yearning to make due whatsoever cost? Do you see the

craving to profit with the goal that you will have all the materials things in this planet? On the other hand do you see the yearning to greatly improve the situation for those around you?

The craving to help the individuals who are in need?

Some individuals may say, "You initially need to bring about a noticeable improvement for yourself before you can accomplish for others." This comment is accurate, however some individuals escape after they should

have been able to an agreeable status. They imagine that is the place life closes; they feel that is all that there is to victory or profiting. Not realizing that cash is truly a

remunerate for honorability.

What do you see around you? What you see as an issue in your house, road, place of work or life as a rule is a boulevard to profit. Chances to profit may not come in delightful attire yet you can make them into one. Search for a

answer for that issue and you will be remunerated with excellent clothing.

What you see inside you, will figure out how you profit and why you profit. Provided that you don't see the correct thing inside you, you will wind up doing the off

thing outside.

NB – "What I might do another way, 7 expensive slip-ups to maintain a strategic distance from in your trip of life" is a free ebook that annals the 7 mix-ups I made and the lessons I learnt from them. A smart man gains experience from his missteps, yet a smarter man gains experience from the mix-ups of other's and the individuals who have gone ahead. Turn into a smarter individual by gaining experience from my errors.

You can download it right here on this page “7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life” download the free report below:
http:///19XloO4
http://jlyse.net/?mLpZgfv
http://waystomakeeasymoneyonline..com

Re: 7 Costly Mistakes To Avoid In Your Journey Of Life by jendell: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
nyc one,tnks

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Hegira IV / **RASAKI RASAKI Rasaki**the Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.