Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her (36183 Views)

Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Nicki Minaj Bounced On Kendrik Lamar For Talking To Her About Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by irebombo: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Oh so he can go around and disrepect other people? I bet hes back to doing heroin, trouble seeker
pompori king:

Don't disrespect one of the best rappers of all time
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2013
Abbey2sam:

He's blonde

End time tinz sha

wassup with thia end time tinz
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: common dude you mean recovery was soft

Not even talking of the singles after that.

What was hard about "recovery?"

Fvck Eminem! I don't care about pinocchio's nose and he has been rubbish since he dropped "Slim Shady."

Proof probably wrote all those old lyrics in his catalogue, who knows? undecided
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Adamskuty(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Abbey2sam:

He's blonde

End time tinz sha
all blondes look like albinos,damn! Have u seen kevin de bruyne? the chelsea player,he looks like an albino too and they are all UGLY!

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by ritz9: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Abbey2sam:

He's blonde

End time tinz sha
which kind blond, are u blind? d guy is a fuckin albino!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

What was hard about "recovery?"

Fvck Eminem! I don't care about pinocchio's nose and he has been rubbish since he dropped "Slim Shady."

Proof probably wrote all those old lyrics in his catalogue, who knows? undecided
there's really something about Bruce you ain't telling us.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Eminem pls don't make me dislike you cos I love you too much. Even if Khloe is ugly (which she isn't) at least Lamar didn't marry the sl.utty Kardashian nor that other baby mama Kardashian. Khloe had the courtesy to actually get married like a responsible lady before kids. You who got married to an UGLY, SKINNY cr.ackhead jailbird that looks like a Somalian refugee who can't care for kids she gave birth to, should kindly be quiet please.

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Adamskuty: all blondes look like albinos,damn! Have u seen kevin de bruyne? the chelsea player,he looks like an albino too and they are all UGLY!
yea they LOOK LIKE albino, but not all of em look like albino.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Caracta(f): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Is Eminem normal? Khoe? Ugly? Dude is just seeking for attention.

As far as i know, Khloe is the only Kardashian. Others, including Kriss, are f^ckdarshians.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: there's really something about Bruce you ain't telling us.

Bruv, I'm an old school rap-head and I listen to content, metaphors, similes et al not just multi-syllable words. How many hiphop heads/legends have Eminem in their top-5? - None.

So, I'll leave you trend-followers and superficial hiphop fans with your obsession with Em. His music don't appeal to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by sylve11: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2013
none of my business. cool
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by addicted268(f): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2013
Na she create herself?
Why dissing d husband?"Ugly people no suppose marry again"?
Not saying she's ugly sha.she just has bigger bones than her sister,hence looks less feminine than them.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by chezzy13(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Haba kloe ugly reach kourtney?
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Ur head dey dia...2pac remain my best rap act foreva!i've neva 4 1ce sat dwn 2 listen 2 d's white doll whose vöice sounds lyk a crying bady...mke h'm go toe 2 toe with d tru compton brid lyk d game,kendrick,e.t.c.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by adorable29(f): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2013
From d post, me think he was actually callin Lamar O, d ugly "Kardashian". That guy wowo na... Lol! Eminem is still my favorite rapper of all time anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by tivta(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2013
IvyBlue: still bashing women to stay relevant in the game ,what an azzhole!! undecided..he needs a mirror himself..

For your info majority of his fans are women so stop your generalization O. Dont any of you mess with my god. Bunch of liabilities, no wonder Em disses gals like you, b i t c h...

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by tivta(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2013
adorable29: From d post, me think he was actually callin Lamar O, d ugly "Kardashian". That guy wowo na... Lol! Eminem is still my favorite rapper of all time anyway!

Finally a gal with sense. Tell them O's that Em doesnt praise gals to sell records, he tells THE TRUTH. If gals want praise listen to your gay mario or frank ocean.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by pekelepekele(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2013
I like eminem , He is a good advertiser . If he hadn't mentioned their names how will the whole world easily know of his new track and even want to listen to it. That is very good of him.

[size=4pt]By the time I release my own track it will be 2face i will be calling apari(bald head)in my track smiley[/size]
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, I'm an old school rap-head and I listen to content, metaphors, similes et al not just multi-syllable words. How many hiphop heads/legends have Eminem in their top-5? - None.

So, I'll leave you trend-followers and superficial hiphop fans with your obsession with Em. His music don't appeal to me. undecided
I don't give a hoot about how many hiphop legends that don't have him on their list of top 5.

Now this is his time, and I want know from you who the best is, presently.
Apart from Nas, Hova, Kanye, snoring Weezy et al are no match to that white dude.

Would still like to hear from you.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Penboy: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2013
Isn't it great that the best golfer black and the best rapper white / am a g.o.a.t and for yall who doesnt know what it means/ it means Greatest Of All Time.

Since i've come to understand how dissing works in da U.S i dont give a hoot about it. Is still this Eminen that would congratualate them on their first child.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by fr3do(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2013
Lepatohset: Lool eminem spits out wat he tinks nd una dey ere dy take pandol 4 anoda man diss

u kon dey take panadol on top our panadol-taking

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: Slim Shady is not ugly

undecided
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by disloman(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2013
homesteady: How dare him insult my khloe! His just jealous that he couldn't get a good woman like her!
F.uck u.Ao dare u talk to my God of rap like that?U cr.azy son of a bit.ch.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by disloman(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2013
Lolitua:
tell dem sumtin
U've seen haile's pix?then shutdafuckup.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: I don't give a hoot about how many hiphop legends that don't have him on their list of top 5.

Now this is his time, and I want know from you who the best is, presently.
Apart from Nas, Hova, Kanye, snoring Weezy et al are no match to that white dude.

Would still like to hear from you.

Eminem is washed up, he has exhausted all the subject matter his little head can think about and his next album is going to be garbage like the previous one. I dare say, I'd listen to Miley Cyrus rap before Em? grin I know I'm taking it too far, but I just don't rate Em. Great rappers make/made tunes for every mood and situation, however, Em doesn't have that in his repertoire.

Anyway, right now, the new class of: Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Wale, Schoolboy Q and even Drake when he's serious about rapping, make better music/rap and have better content than Em.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Lordave: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided
ehe Is he ugly? He's about 40 years and his physical appearance still appeals.

O wu enye gi Eminen I gaghi ewe? Kwuo eziokwu ka ihere mee ekwensu
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by disloman(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2013
hilaomo: Ur head dey dia...2pac remain my best rap act foreva!i've neva 4 1ce sat dwn 2 listen 2 d's white doll whose vöice sounds lyk a crying bady...mke h'm go toe 2 toe with d tru compton brid lyk d game,kendrick,e.t.c.
menh,u sucks.Em?da fuc.king best n pac u talking abt?if he's still alive.will b worshipping him(EM)pple don't knw rap oooooo.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Fukup(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Imanuelle: I'm cool with whatever Eminem does

and just like Stan, I respect him cos he "tells" it.

He's never taken shi t before and he won't start now
thank you bro for typing this.
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Lordave: ehe Is he ugly? He's about 40 years and his physical appearance still appeals.

O wu enye gi Eminen I gaghi ewe? Kwuo eziokwu ka ihere mee ekwensu

Yes eminem is ugly. Yes I said it. UGLY angry

He ain't rated nowadays undecided
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by bolakale30(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2013
How can u tell me this song is wack ? Damn! Eminem brought it back "the slim shady style" he even cooked a line for Kendrick Oluwa-LAMAR.... Check below 4 the lyrics then thank me later, the song is D-O-P-E... I see the going Gold in record time plus the song is already number 1.... " I turn critics to crickets".... Were lomo yen!
Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes eminem is ugly. Yes I said it. UGLY angry

He ain't rated nowadays undecided

grin grin grin

You've made your opinion known, so why u come still dey vex?

1 Like

Re: Eminem Calls Khloe Kardashian 'ugly' & Mocks Lamar For Marrying Her by auxtin(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx:

Eminem has 1 Oscar and 11Grammys only behind Kanye. He's the most liked rapper on Facebook and most followed on Twitter and most views and subscribers on Youtube . All his albums are number one. Recovery was a huge blast! Em's got his rap style when he's Eminem and another style when he's Slim Shady and that's double tech imo. You apparently don't understand the difference. He's the best rapper alive and probably of all time so why the phuck are you tripping dude? Your opinions don't count much tho cos you sound like a pissed off rapper who never made it

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.