Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) (12872 Views)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel / The Experience 2012 *The Biggest Christian Gathering in Africa* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2016
26/04/2016
ANSWER WITH FAITH (Joyce Meyer)‎

David said to the Philistines, 
"You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ranks of Israel, Whom you have defied"‎
(1 Samuel 17:45)‎

As a Christian, you need to be free from fear, negativity, and self-doubt. 
This doesn’t mean that these things will never try to visit you, but learn to say “NO” to them just as easily as you can say, “YES.” ‎

When fear knocks on your door, answer with faith. When self-doubt knocks, answer with confidence! When negative thoughts or conversations come up, be encouraged by the Holy Spirit (saying short prayers, ask the Lord for strength)‎

PRAYER:
Lord Jesus, I want to have the heart of David and speak words of faith to the giants of fear and doubt in my life. 
Help me to remember Your name in all I do today
Amen.‎

Confession: God is with me‎.
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
27/04/2016
PRESS ON IN PATIENCE (‎Gloria Copeland‎)

…Be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
– Hebrews 6:12‎

You’ve been walking by faith. You’ve been believing God to meet your need. But what do you do when the results seem slow in coming and you are tempted to give up?‎

Be patient!

There is not much said about patience these days. But, when it comes to receiving from God, it is just as important as faith and ‎It will make the difference between success and failure for you.‎
Patience sustains faith until the result is manifest. 

When the results of your faith seem slow in coming, don’t give up! Continue to put the Word first, with patience, and you will surely receive the promise of God!‎
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2016
28/04/2016
THE SECRET PLACE

Some years back while studying the bible psalm 91, I read a portion that says. 
"He that dwells in the secret place of the most High, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty" 
(Psalm 91verse 1)

It was easy to understand that the shadow of the almighty meant to be under the protection and full cover of a God, but the secret place was sort of confusing.‎

I said to myself, if all the blessings of God will be upon me just because I dwelt in the secret place, then I want to be in that place.‎

Searching for that place, I thought it meant a place of worship, fellowship or a place of prayer, but it wasn't.
I later on got to understand the the secret place of the most High meant to be saved by Jesus Christ.‎
 ‎
HE (Jesus) is that secret place of salvation for all mankind, and "His name is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and are saved."‎

Having known this, What are you waiting for?‎
Come to Jesus for everything, come to receive true protection and blessings of God at no cost, conditions or repercussion.‎

PRAYER: Lord Jesus come into my heart today and make me yours through your sacrifice for me.
I come into your secret place today Oh God.
I'm a saved in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎

Noone is exempted, Come!
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2016
30/04/2016
BEHOLD A NEW THING

"The Lord showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and the Lamb.
In the midst of the street of it and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.‎

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: ‎

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."
(Rev 22:1-4)‎

There is a great onslaught of darkness against humanity, but‎ if you are saved by the blood of Jesus, the glory of the Lamb of God and his great kingdom dwelling richly within you will keep you safe and prosperous every month in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎

PRAYER: Please Come into my heart Lord Jesus.
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:28pm On May 01, 2016
01/05/2016‎
CHRISTIAN LIVING‎ ‎
Know the Love of God‎:

God makes the sun and the rains to shine upon the good and the evil. He gives prosperity to saints and sinners alike because of his love for all humanity.

God is spirit, and gave man his spirit (the breath of life). He loved man soo much, he gave all things under his dominion, and God did fellowship with them daily. ‎‎
However, after the fall of man in Eden, humanity lost that fellowship with God.‎

When God saw the time was right to reconcile man back to himself, God sent Jesus of Nazareth (his Son) to show us the greatest of all his glory. "HIS LOVE"

"For God so loved you and I, that he gave His own Son Jesus Christ, that ‎whosoever you are, ‎(no matter the degree of sin or evil you have ever committed), as long as you‎ beleive in Jesus, repent from evil and obey his Words, you and i will not perish in hell, but have everlasting life, being reconciled forever back to God" (John 3:16) ‎ ‎rephrased

PRAYER: God almighty, thank for another opportunity given to me and all humanity to be reconciled to you.‎
Forgive my past mistakes O God, have mercy on me. 
I repent of my evil ways and I chose this day to return back to you.
Have mercy on me O God in the name of Jesus Christ whom you sent
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:14am On May 02, 2016
02/05/2016
THE UNITY OF A HOUSE

"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth." (Luke 11:17)‎

‎  When family members disrespect and disregard each other, that family will gradually fall to ruin and be broken apart, and once that single thing that holds them together departs, in no little time, they will scatter.‎

‎Respect and regard is‎ a key factor of unity in a Family, and God brought forth the members of a family in their heirachy out of His Divine wisdom.
Please Never take a birth position for granted.‎

This can also be applied to the church of Christ.‎
We need to stop the malicious act of gossiping, back biting and name calling of servants of God.‎
If Jesus Christ shows up, he will whip many church leaders and their members just as he whipped those that changed money in the temple for turning the house of God to the house of Shame.‎

- Fix your family relationship(s)‎
- Stop judging other churches (leave that to God).‎
‎- Do your bit ascribed to you and let people learn from you that which is good to emulate.‎

May the Lord expand his wisdom in our hearts in Jesus Holy name‎
Amen‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:42am On May 03, 2016
03/05/2016
DEW DROP

"Do not forget or neglect to do kindness and good, 
to be generous and distribute and contribute to the needy and your fellows, helping one another, 
for such  are the sacrifices that pleases God.‎"
(Hebrew 13:16)  Amplified bible‎

PRAYER:
Father God, please have mercy upon me.
Give me the consciousness to please you in all my ways.‎
Bless me O Lord as I endeavour to please you
I ask Jesus Holy name‎
Amen‎

His eyes is on the sparrows..
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:07am On May 04, 2016
04/05/2016
A GOD, A FATHER‎

‎Do you know that God at some point in the bible sought for a spirit that will persuade king Ahab so that he could fall into destruction at war?‎

The spirit answered God saying "...I will be a lying spirit to all his prophets." And God said "thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth and do so"
‎...And The king was killed at war. (1kings 22:20-35)‎
‎ 
Why God would do such?‎
In the Old testament, God was a distant God and Master to all people, and he was "greatly feared", and could bring harm and blessing anyhow he chose.‎
But in the New testament, God revealed himself to humanity as "Our Father" who loves us, now "we have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but we have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, ABBA Father." ‎(Romans 8:15)

God has given us his spirit through Jesus Christ, that He may no more be to us a distant "fearful God", but instead that he may be to us as a "loving Father" who wants to bless us.‎
But as many that do not receive this holy spirit of God, live outside this great grace that has been revealed.‎

PRAYER‎
Father, Now that i have learnt this, I surrender myself to you in Jesus Holy name.‎
Forgive my sins and wash me clean in your blood.‎
Lord, please give me your holy spirit‎, and dwell richly in me; that‎ I may be led by your spirit as a Child of the almighty God.
Amen

ABBA Father‎!
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:18am On May 05, 2016
05/05/2016
LIGHTS OUT!!
 ‎
A candle light is a little flicker of light, but it has the ability‎ to lighten up a large room.

"No man, when he hath lighted a candle, puts it in a secret place, neither under a bowl‎, instead they put it on a candle stick, that they which come in may see the light." (Luke 11:30)

The world is getting darker each day, and more lights are being hid, covered or altogether put out‎.
‎They entire world is walking around with candle sticks but no lights. ‎

Where are the Christians that are meant to hold up their lights so that others may see and come in?‎

We have all gone astray, and our lives do not show light anymore. 
We have gone back to being just candle sticks and no light, same as every other person.‎
Our character, greed, and selfishness has robbed us of the light of Christ in us.

If your life doesn't inspire people around to be better people and better Christians, please repent and return to your first love in Christ.‎

Let us light up our world again,‎"Let your light shine"
Let our lives be the pages of the bible being read, that the light of Christ may shine through us afresh, and bring people in to salvation through Christ our Lord
Amen‎
 ‎
UP NEPA!!‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:36am On May 06, 2016
06/05/2016
SWEET TONGUE

Jesus said "Its not that which enters a man that pollutes a person, but rather, that which comes out of a man" ‎(Matthew 15:11)‎

The use of curse and foul words has become a trendy thing, but are you aware that every curse word pollutes your soul?‎

It's is written, "Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but a careless talker destroys himself and losses his life"‎ (Prov 13:3)‎

Some of us abuse and curse others without taking a second thought. ‎
‎*Do you know how much hurt you cause to that person?‎
‎‎
- Stop using anger as an excuse, ‎
- Stop using whatever is trendy as an excuse 
‎Let's us be more cautious about the things we say, and type of words we use because we do not only hurt others with our words, but we also pollute our own souls to destruction.‎

PRAYER: ‎
Father please forgive me for my ignorance and arrogance.‎
Help all those who I have hurt to forgive me.‎
Lord Jesus, please wash away my sins from every pollution I have caused myself, help me to be a better person ‎and to be concious of my words always
‎Amen

Tip: Apologise‎.
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 5:54am On May 07, 2016
TALK NA DO 
‎07/05/2016

It's soo easy to be a hypocrite, and every person at some point can be accused of hypocrisy.

I can recall many times that I have been a complete hypocrite.‎

..But most of us, just like the pharisees make clean the outside of a cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness" (Luke 12:39)

We give advice that we do not adhere to.
We judge others, meanwhile we are laden with a sack of terrible faults.‎

But you know what,... ‎
the more we study the bible and pray to God in the scincerity of our hearts, our conscience grows stronger and makes us practice what we preach.

But abeg, as you do so, runaway from temptation.‎

PRAYER:‎
Father, please fill me daily with a higher desire for to please you in my life.‎
Holy spirit of God, please minister to me and lead me in the will of God almighty in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎

Read your bible, PRAY‎, be a good role model.
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:08am On May 08, 2016
POOR WIFI‎
08/05/2016‎

A friend travelled to a different country and had no Internet access.‎
‎He was really restless, like his world was coming to an end and he panicked all day, searching for how he could get reconnected.‎

He got an idea and went by a hotel he had once lodged in and had to sweet talk one of the ladies at the bar to help him ‎with the wifi.

*If staying constantly connected and conscious of our relationship with God was as good as our desire to be connected to the Internet, our lives will be more fulfilling.‎‎

PRAYER‎
Lord as I fellowship with you daily, "The Sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. 
Lord, preserve me from all evil: preserve my soul. ‎
Please bless my going out and my coming in from this time and even for evermore"‎ in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎ 
‎(Psalm 121)‎

Don't go a day without prayer.‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:36am On May 09, 2016
DANGOTE‎
‎09/05/2016

Do you know the story of the rich man? 
No,.. not the story of Lazarus.

A certain rich farmer built bigger barns to store all his riches saying to himself, "I have soo much to last me many years, I will now rest, eat drink and be merry"‎

But God said to him, "Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be which thou has stored up?"‎
(Luke 12:17-23)‎

Life is more than these things, but rather, seek ye the kingdom of God; and all other things shall be added unto you.
"Fear not, for it is the pleasure of God your father to give you the kingdom, therefore be good, give alms and help others so that your treasures will increase in heaven."‎ (Luke 12: 23-34)

Father, please grant me your wisdom in all things pertaining to life, I ask in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 3:14am On May 10, 2016
HAPPY DAYS‎
1‎0/05/2016

"Whoever spare the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them" (Proverb 12:24)‎

The bible didn't say you should maltreat your children or younger ones, but rather being careful to discipline them if you truly love them.‎

The topic is titled happy days because if you are careful to keep your children or younger ones along the right path, as they grow older, the later part of your days will be happy.‎

Consider it as; "Investing good discipline for tomorrow's happy days.‎"

PRAYER:‎
Father, you know how younger ones can soo upset us at times, but Lord, Please give us good tolerance and wisdom to correct the wrongs around in Jesus Holy name‎
Amen‎
 ‎
Be a good role model‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:18am On May 11, 2016
APPRECIATE LIL THINGS‎
11/05/2016
‎‎(Luke 17:10-19)

One day as a lady was going into an office building, a man standing nearby opened the door for her and she thanked him and smiled. ‎

"You're the fifth person I've held the door for," he said, "and you're the first one to smile and the second to thank me."

Consider how much we take others for granted, even in simple things, such as opening a door for a stranger. ‎‎We fail to appreciate the good people do for us, even the little things.

When a person does something nice for you and you thank them, it encourages them to do more.
‎‎
Lord, open the eyes of my h‎eart that I may be aware of the little favours that I receive.‎
Thank you also dear God for ‎waking me up today
‎Amen ‎

Remember the TEN LEPERS
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 5:47am On May 12, 2016
BLOOD COVENANT
12/05/2016 (Rele)‎
‎‎‎
I woke up pretty early this morning and decided to play games while listening to Kenneth Copeland preach about faith. ‎
He spoke about blood covenants.

God made a blood covenant with Abraham which He couldn't break.
He put his position as God on the line, and if he broke this covenant he will self destruct.  ‎

What struck me about this was the realization that God couldn't heed to the cry and prayer of Jesus (His own son's) in the garden of Gethsemane for the cup to pass him by if possible, because then He would have broken his convanent as God to His friend Abraham who didn't hold back His own son Isaac.‎

Brethren life could be confusing at times, but the word of God is true and cannot be broken.

‎A blood covenant is the strongest kind there is.
Therefore, put your trust in the covenant made by God through the blood of his Son Jesus Christ and you will be saved for eternity.‎

PRAYER‎
Father I thank you. ‎
What else can i say than to deeply thank you Father.‎
I surrender my life forever to you through the blood of your covenant in Jesus Christ.‎
Amen‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 6:55am On May 13, 2016
TAKE TIME TO LISTEN (Kenneth Copeland)‎
13/05/2016

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
– James 1:5

When you’re facing a problem, the very first thing you should ask God for is wisdom. Not money. Not power. Not even healing. But wisdom.‎

God’s wisdom is the key that will unlock every door in your life. So, dont waste your prayer power begging God for things you think you need and spend some time instead listening to what He has to say about your situation.‎

Here’s what you need to do:‎

- First: Lay out the entire problem before the Lord, because laying it out you see things from a more objective point of view.‎
‎‎
- Second: Listen for the Spirit of God to advise you through the written Word.
As you listen, be sure to remain teachable.

- Third: Act on the wisdom God gives you. 

As you pray today, set aside your own ideas and start seeking the wisdom of God.‎

PRAYER: LORD, please grant me wisdom in all things pertaining to life I ask in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎

Seek wisdom.
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:57am On May 14, 2016
STEADFAST LOVE‎ (Joyce Meyer‎)
14/05/2016‎‎

"God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him." ‎(1 John 4:16)‎

When I was preparing for my first meeting ever, I asked the Lord what He wanted me to teach, and what came to my heart was, 

"Tell My people I love them."‎

‎The Lord reminded me that if people really knew how much He loved them, they would act differently than they do.‎  
As I studied the subject of God’s love, I realised I had a shallow and vague understanding that God loved me.‎

When we come to truly understand the‎ love of God, we will know that it is a deep,powerful sort that when we take a moment to consider, it will take us through even the most difficult trials without our ever doubting God’s love.‎

‎GOD deeply loves you, never forget this.

PRAYER:
Thank you father for the air I breathe, for the experience of life, and thank you most especially for loving me through it all
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 5:53am On May 15, 2016
LONG TERM‎ 
15/05/2016‎‎

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" 
(Provers 13;12)‎

A relationship is defined in the first 3months.‎
After the relationship is defined, the couple begin to plan as a team.‎
Once team work is lacking, delays begin to set in, and then lots of things may begin to go wrong as hope deferred sickens the heart.‎
‎‎
If you both chose to focus more on each other sharing dreams, plans and visions together, your relationship will be fruitful,...
‎However, "A wife of noble character is her husbands crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones."‎ ‎(Proverbs 12:4)

Think about this and act with wisdom

‎PRAYER: LORD, please grant me wisdom in all things pertaining to life I ask in Jesus Holy name
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
BAD IS BETTER THAN WORSE‎ 
16/05/2016‎‎

I will like to apologise for today's message delay.‎

Yesterday, I felt very low in spirit and mind, and decided that I will not post devotion messages anymore, cos I felt unworthy of such.

While having my shower this morning, I remembered "Elijah was a man just as we are with like passions, but he prayed that no rain fell in the land for 3 and a half years and it was so." (James 5:17)‎

God is not searching for that perfect person to use, but he is searching for that someone who can be passionate about Godly things.
‎He (God) will mould you into his perfect will.‎

If you are someone who does good, please whatever the situation, never stop because the little good you do, is an encouragement to soo many searching for a good role model.‎

PRAYER: Lord, today, I ask that you strengthen and sustain me in righteousness according to your will in Jesus Holy name‎
Amen‎

Keep the fire burning
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:18am On May 17, 2016
ONE CHAPTER, 2WKS
17/05/2016‎‎

Have you ever been stuck on a chapter of the bible, for no good reason? ‎

I've been stuck on Luke Chapter 12 for 2weeks now and must confess, it's not because of some lessons which I'm picking up, but because I became a little un serious about my bible study habit, so to make ammends, I picked up my bible and continued from verse 40‎ and it read

"Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not." (40).‎

Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord when he cometh shall find watching (37)"

‎What is your handiwork to the kingdom‎ of God? 
Have you also gone weary?‎
‎Its ok, but you need to sit up again.

Remember "the Lord will come in a day when no-one considers or expects him", but blessed is the person whom his lord when he comes shall find him busy about the affairs of the kingdom of God."
(Luke 46&43)‎

PRAYER‎:
‎Father please forgive me for every way that I have wronged you. ‎
Pour out your spirit on me and let the zeal of your house consume me in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎

He that wins souls is wise
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:15am On May 18, 2016
LOGIC BOY
18/05/2016‎‎

Q: How does one focus on the Lord, a spirit that you cannot see, touch or smell?

Ans: When you focus on the message of God, you focus on the Lord.‎
"...the Word is God" (John 1:1)

When you receive a love letter from a loved one, you feel the love in from the words of that person, this is the same with the word of God.‎

*Studying your bible often and praying always helps us focus and understand God.

PRAYER: Father, please draw me close to you and never let me go I plead in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎
‎‎
Be good as God is good‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 6:35am On May 19, 2016
BIBLE STUDY
19/05/2016‎

One of the greatest mysteries of the universe was revealed ‎in the book of John

‎It's is written,

‎"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- The same (which is the Word) was in the beginning with God.‎
- All things were made by him (the Word); and without him (the Word) was not anything ever made.‎

- In Him (the Word) is life; and the life is the light of men.‎ And the light shines in the darkness; and the darkness (which is the devil) cannot overcome it" (John 1: 1-5)

Jesus is the Word of God for "the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14)

God wants to reveal himself to us.‎
He wants us to know him, and to know who we truly are so that we can become more like him; full of grace, truth, love and power over darkness.‎
But if you don't study your bible, how would you know this?‎

Take up the bible and learn about who you truly are.

PRAYER: Lord, reveal yourself to me as I study and  meditate upon‎ your word in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 9:19am On May 20, 2016
CARRY US
20/05/2016‎

There is truly no-one to turn to but the Lord God almighty, and his messenger and son Jesus Christ.

When ever you need wisdom and strength, call upon God in the name "Jesus Christ" and you will receive it.‎

Carry me O Lord whenever my strength fails me. 
In your Divine Mercy, be merciful to me and all who call on your name and all who put their trust in you.‎
‎Lord, please Keep us from falling, and strengthen us in your righteousness and holiness we pray in Jesus Holy name‎
Amen‎

"Trust in the Lord with all of your might, and lean not on your own understanding.‎"
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH
02/06/2016‎

In these trying times, "be of good cheer".
God wants you to have peace and rise above all disheartening matters.

Jesus says, " Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
(John 14:27)

‎This month may the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be your portion in Jesus Holy name
Amen

Be of good cheer and trust in God with all your heart.‎
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2016
BE GOOD
03/06/2016‎

"Finally, my dear brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy—keep thinking about these things and also, so do‎"
(Philippians 4:8.)‎

PRAYER
Father, please make me a worthy model of your grace and mercy in Jesus Holy name
Amen

God will help us if we make an effort
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
MARRIAGE
04/06/2016‎

Despite all that we see, experience, read and hear today about marriages and boken homes, please remember and know that without any doubt whatsoever, "Marriage is a blessing"‎

"He that find a wife has found a good thing and a treasure, and obtains favour from the Lord God"‎ 
(Proverbs 18:22)

PRAYER: May God give to us and all those around us ‎a blissful marital life.
May the fruit of God's Divine favour in the union of marriage be made manifest as couples truly become one in mind and spirit in marriage in Jesus Holy name
Amen‎

Happy Married life
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 2:45am On Jul 08, 2016
The battle is not yours..

Once you are able understand and accept this, you will put your faith and trust in God only and not in your ability.

Most people put a lot of trust in their ability and end up loosing to the devil.
(but it's not by your power or might but by the spirit of God)

The battle is mine says the Lord [2 Chronicle 20:15]

Know this also,..
The victory is not yours, but belongs to the Lord.
For all Glory belongs to God.

*Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:10
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
NOT WORKS BUT PURPOSE
..HE saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before times eternal,
2 Timothy 1:9

*God didn't make us just to prosper and have riches and a happy life, but rather he made us for his own purpose that we may live our life to expand his kingdom by our words and our ways.

Q. What are you doing today to expand the kingdom of God?

Make an effort to do something each day for the kingdom of God, no matter how small.

PRAYER
Father, please help me to do your will and live for your purpose in Jesus Holy name
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2017
BECOME BETTER EACH DAY
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and yelling/clamor, and railing, be put away from you, and malice also:
be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, even as God also in Christ forgave you.
Ephesians 4:31-32

Going through this verse, we have at one time fallen short.
Noone is perfect, but making an effort is what God really needs from us.

PRAYER:
Father Have mercy on me, help me be better eachday and save my soul in Jesus Holy name
Amen
Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2017
RECEIVE THE IMPOSSIBLE
Getting things might be easier than we thought, as it is written;

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatsoever ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
John 15:7

I just asked God for something that may seem impossible,
"I asked to be the President of Nigeria in due time."

What is your own prayer?

Feel free to ask God to get your prayer, but make an effort to abide in His will.

Prayer: Father God i bless you.
Help me to live in your will as my prayers are answered in Jesus Holy name
Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) by escavros: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2017
KEYS TO SUCCESS
Everyone likes to call God for everything, but do you know that the power to have success is with you?

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."
(Joshua 1:cool

PRAYER:
Father Please give to me a stronger desire for your word, guide my understanding of your ways so that I may prosper according to your will in Jesus Holy name
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.