Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (67513 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Ryda(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2013
arthur2k6:

A 14 year old girl in Bungoma County last night safely gave birth to triplets. The school dropout and her babies are in good condition but still in hospital.

Mwanarahab Wamukoya shocked staff at the Bungoma district hospital not for giving birth to three boys but because of her age.

Mwanarahab says her and her 16 year old boyfriend tried to get married after she found out she was pregnant but their plan failed.

Doctors at Bungoma hospital are happy that Mwanarahab gave birth safely in a hospital and not at home as more teenage mothers do. Her new born sons are in good health and she will be discharged from hospital soon.

Kenyan health practitioners have expressed concern over the increasing rates of teenage pregnancies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuaS3Kxe0hQ

Continue the Story @
Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

This is suicide..

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by mzkanye(f): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2013
Wowwww....d Lords doing..bur ao will she cope?!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Amali1436(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2013
In 2faze tune: No B small things, I No Fit Shout
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Morgan1092(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
icepoint: see life? I have been married for more than 5yrs now, nothing, I and my wife have tried every, now hoping on God, look at, children experimenting o, na three gbam . God u must answer us o!
Na quadruplet una go born

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by megajay1(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2013
yaws don gad undecidedyaws don gas
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Abee79(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2013
GOD HELP THEM!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Aerocrystals(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Oboy c gobe!!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by kenx1(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2013
2bad shocked
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by mykehugo: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2013
still wondering what all these comments are about , in times past a girl of 14 would already have been considered a woman , she would have been married of and will start having kids. And besides Im sure lots of people here were seriously sexually active by age 14-16 and even younger so im wondering where all the sanctimonious BS is coming from .
people should stop the judgmental attitude and thank God a safe delivery and instead of the criticism and condemnation CONTRIBUTE FINACIALLY TO THE WELFARE OF THE PICKINI THEM
As i seem am inside my small mind sha
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by keston: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
what a wonderful world
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Good job she got in there early. No need for more kids now.

If she plays it right, she can be done paying school fees by age 34

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by LookGud: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2013
pDude: She looks like Goodluck Jonathan. Clueless grin

When she was receiving rody piper, she dey enjoy am. grin

Now she is looking morose. I thought babies were bundles of joy cheesy

She looks like Goodluck Jonathan. What is the meaning of that? Why must you bring the helpless man into matters like this? Enough of these insults!!! Ofe mmanu like you.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Y'all seeing this shit? Need to catch me some sleep.

*spits on the ground* clap for yasef hun.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by sylve11: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2013
pDude: She looks like Goodluck Jonathan. Clueless grin

When she was receiving rody piper, she dey enjoy am. grin

Now she is looking morose. I thought babies were bundles of joy cheesy

lmao @ rody piper and babies' bundles. grin grin cool
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Now am beginning to see the reason why so many Nairalanders scream "End Tyme Thinz" .. Am really scared for this continent now!!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Alukusunday(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2013
i always quarrel wit those dude of ''end time tinz'' but now i realize that the time has really ended... END TIMMMMMME TINNNNSSSS
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Thebrightest(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2013
End time things
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by maureensylvia(f): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2013
daddy oyoyo. daddy wey bread? ;Ddaddy oyoyo. daddy wey bread?
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by criskings(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Yungwizzzy: why did he run, having unsafe sex you should be prepared for what ever that follows

kids won't listen

Lols
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by dejijohns(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2013
When a 16yr old boy fathers triplet wit a 14yr old gal; my ppl, its only on this kind of thread I can boldy say 'End Time Tinz' without fear of ban or insult...
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by okejibaba: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2013
hmmmnn...the end shall neva wonder.
shout out to my end time brothers
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Nnah men!! see too much blessing O!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by dnawah(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2013
damosky12: THAT GUY TRY O O. 16 years old, three at once. The guy should be a seed of Abraham. Him self na father of all.
not ofall but of many.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by dnawah(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2013
damosky12: THAT GUY TRY O O. 16 years old, three at once. The guy should be a seed of Abraham. Him self na father of all.
not ofall but of manygrin
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Crazy things happening in the world-hope the Government of the place help the girl.
for great value on real estate and properties in Lekki,Victoria Island and Ikoyi axis visit
http://www.distributenaija..com/2013/09/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in.html to view our listings or send us a mail at distributeinc@gmail.com or call 08186148370

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by MCKULQ(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
okejibaba: hmmmnn...the end shall neva wonder.
shout out to my end time brothers
grin
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by hammedkola(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Gone are those days young girls are happy to be virgin @ 22
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by AKINSTESILEOLA: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
arthur2k6:

A 14 year old girl in Bungoma County last night safely gave birth to triplets. The school dropout and her babies are in good condition but still in hospital.

Mwanarahab Wamukoya shocked staff at the Bungoma district hospital not for giving birth to three boys but because of her age.

Mwanarahab says her and her 16 year old boyfriend tried to get married after she found out she was pregnant but their plan failed.

Doctors at Bungoma hospital are happy that Mwanarahab gave birth safely in a hospital and not at home as more teenage mothers do. Her new born sons are in good health and she will be discharged from hospital soon.

Kenyan health practitioners have expressed concern over the increasing rates of teenage pregnancies.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/ktn/watch/2000069297/14-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-triplets

mmh
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by abioyeolufemi6: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]THIS INFO SHOULD NOT JUST WIPE AWAY LIKE THIS OOOOOO.... IT SHOULD BE A ______ BOOK OF RECORD (A. GUINESS. B.WORLD. C. SEX EDUCATION.)....... NO BE SMALL THING.[b]THIS INFO SHOULD NOT JUST WIPE AWAY LIKE THIS OOOOOO.... IT SHOULD BE A ______ BOOK OF RECORD (A. GUINESS. B.WORLD. C. SEX EDUCATION.)....... NO BE SMALL THING.[/b]THIS INFO SHOULD NOT JUST WIPE AWAY LIKE THIS OOOOOO.... IT SHOULD BE A ______ BOOK OF RECORD (A. GUINESS. B.WORLD. C. SEX EDUCATION.)....... NO BE SMALL THING.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Slowvenom(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2013
It's d Lord doing, let it b mavelos in NL's eye. Abasi anam Ikponkpo, ayen Owo ukut, yak Ikom Abasi
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Petram(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2013
sex was sweet back then, now she,z like dying
arthur2k6:

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/ktn/watch/2000069297/14-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-triplets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.