Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (67507 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by robo247(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
[b][/b]This one is strong, --- Eleeyi gi di gon. I say dis one is strong, --- Eleeyi gi don. Bring me d holy cane.[b]This one is strong, --- Eleeyi gi di gon. I say dis one is strong, --- Eleeyi gi don. Bring me d holy cane.[/b]This one is strong, --- Eleeyi gi di gon. I say dis one is strong, --- Eleeyi gi don. Bring me d holy cane.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by daniwealth(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
sucreblazing: Na wa oo....se condom no dey Kenya ? Abi them no enlighten them on the need for condom when them wan do that thing ?
u no sabi say flesh 2 flesh intercourse d sweet pass wit condom,abeg d won enjoy am well joor
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by omoodeogere(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
taiocol: JST PASIN..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
.....END TIME THings. ABEG SHE NAH EVERYTIN BE END TYME TIN
cheesy
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by bokohaman: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
God punish any1 that criticises me 4 saying end time tinz on dis matter...
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by papie123: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
JST PASSING..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Miraclebaby1109: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
That is a product of nights sneaking out and give it to me baby grin

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Click on this thread!

www.nairaland.com/1425309/blacks-first-humans-earth

Learn about the Black race!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by boomssey(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
LOL
demelza: She is so lucky to have all her kids at this age.
The only thing for her to do now is close shop, no more kids.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Silly! The government should start cutting down on the population growth. There is urgent need for reduction in childbirth in Nigeria.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Science attests that a particular style of sex during intercourse could produce 'Triplet'. To all the ladies in the house, pm me if u need the style for ur twins or triplet but i must show u first practically. grin grin
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by MOSSADII(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
They are no longer children! Now call them parents! ha ha ha ha!
d-hammer:
Children giving birth to children, I never thought I'd ever say this buh 'End Time Things'
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Godson201333(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
These are some of the reasons why poverty will not leave Nigeria
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Owilar(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sweat thing big wahala,na she wnt am ooo!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Omotolaaraujo(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
How are they going to feed them and take care of them? This young boy needs a good job. The grandparents will have to work too.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by mistaebube(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
pDude: Triple wahala for deadi body cheesy

and..., double wahala for owner of deadi body

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by KingsleyJay(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
arthur2k6:

A 14 year old girl in Bungoma County last night safely gave birth to triplets. The school dropout and her babies are in good condition but still in hospital.

Mwanarahab Wamukoya shocked staff at the Bungoma district hospital not for giving birth to three boys but because of her age.

Mwanarahab says her and her 16 year old boyfriend tried to get married after she found out she was pregnant but their plan failed.

Doctors at Bungoma hospital are happy that Mwanarahab gave birth safely in a hospital and not at home as more teenage mothers do. Her new born sons are in good health and she will be discharged from hospital soon.

Kenyan health practitioners have expressed concern over the increasing rates of teenage pregnancies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuaS3Kxe0hQ
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/ktn/watch/2000069297/14-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-triplets

Lol!!!
See gobe....
Who will cater 4 d kids?
Its sad rily...
This shud make the boy 3times d man he shud be in life
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by baby124: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
[size=18pt]One Chance[/size]
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by theanonymous: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Sageez(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
this one is strong, bring the holy cane

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by dawodukayode(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
hummm God is awesome what people that have the capacity are looking. he gave freely to this young girl. God is too much
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Emart(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
sucreblazing: Na wa oo....se condom no dey Kenya ? Abi them no enlighten them on the need for condom when them wan do that thing ?
Lol
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by icepoint(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Morgan1092: Na quadruplet una go born

@morgan may God almighty answer ur prayer for us o, amen! amen!! amen!!!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Swagakid(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
captain sinzu: I see* signs* signs* signs.....don't know what to say about this...time tinz end. undecided
......yhur fada time tinz
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by AnselmA(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
pDude: She looks like Goodluck Jonathan. Clueless grin

When she was receiving rody piper, she dey enjoy am. grin

Now she is looking morose. I thought babies were bundles of joy cheesy
or in this case three fold bundles of joy.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by AjikeolaJimoh: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Baby wey dey give birth to babies.She herself na baby.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by christiscomin: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
well! they answered their lust in a very unlawful manner. But wait if they were married this would have been lawful, yet we call them underage[b][/b].God have mercy.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Papadoh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Decryptor:
You need glasses
Wow Somebody doesn't recognize sarcasm.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
why did he run, having unsafe sex you should be prepared for what ever that follows

kids won't listen
dnt push all d blame to the kids,do u no their background?do u no how involved their parents are in their life?pls dnt jst jump into conclusion
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
arthur2k6:

A 14 year old girl in Bungoma County last night safely gave birth to triplets. The school dropout and her babies are in good condition but still in hospital.

Mwanarahab Wamukoya shocked staff at the Bungoma district hospital not for giving birth to three boys but because of her age.

Mwanarahab says her and her 16 year old boyfriend tried to get married after she found out she was pregnant but their plan failed.

Doctors at Bungoma hospital are happy that Mwanarahab gave birth safely in a hospital and not at home as more teenage mothers do. Her new born sons are in good health and she will be discharged from hospital soon.

Kenyan health practitioners have expressed concern over the increasing rates of teenage pregnancies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuaS3Kxe0hQ
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/ktn/watch/2000069297/14-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-triplets

Thank God She is alive with the Kids!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by bejeria101(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
pDude:
She looks like Goodluck Jonathan. Clueless grin

When she was receiving rody piper, she dey enjoy am. grin

Now she is looking morose. I thought babies were bundles of joy cheesy

look ur mumu for front
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Papadoh(m): 4:14am On May 20, 2017
Decryptor:
You need glasses
I was being sarcastic, dumb@ss.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2019
Just clean, friend. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.