Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) (2420 Views)

The Honda Crosstour Is Dead - And No True Car Guy Will Miss It! / Any Serious Known Issues With 2004 Honda CRV / Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) by OyelSheik: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Hi guys, are there any known issues of the Honda Accord Cg9 (Adidas Light)1999-2003.

I am about to buy one? Also can i be educated on its auto gear reliability, i hear it shares the same frame and engine with its US version(baby boy) which has gained notoriety for its auto gear issues.

Should i buy it or run

Re: What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) by OyelSheik: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
please guys, i still await your comments
Re: What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) by mamajohn(f): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2013
make sure the one you are buying is not a converted rightee, very common with addidas, no problem with addidas bro, just like your babyboy or bullet now, its only that its european model, good maintenance is key to reliability and durability of any car including addidas.
Re: What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) by elektra80: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2013
I wonder why u want to buy a right handed vehicle. 90% if not more of this model are right handed.
Re: What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) by OyelSheik: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks guys for the replies. I am making sure that i buy the left handed model, Already been to cotonou to see a few.

However just to confirm, do they share the Baby Boy's Auto gear issues.
Re: What Are The Known Issues Of The Honda Accord Cg9 (adidas Light) by wwwkaycom(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
look for manual now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Dream Car? / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos / Shipping Of Car From Uk To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.