Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone (1068 Views)

In Dreamweaver Cs3, How Can I Draw Table Layout And Cell In Layout Mode,not Ap / Have Problem Embeding Radio Buttons In A Table Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by akisoft(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2013
please is possible to develop an application, that can make a one way call to cell phone, like when 4040 is calling glo subscriber to advertise a particular product or service...
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by tonyogie: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
So far go good non of such app is available now, but nothin is impossible wt science anyway... But its advertismnt we ar tlkin abt here, wher cost and effectivness is put into a good consideration, that is wher bulk sms comes to play which is cheap and snt directly to d target customers fone, which cn b read wen eva he or she chooses to unlik calls..... If i am anytn to go by i av neva actualli answered any of such call..... Nd i doubt of anybodi around has....... anyway i am into bulk sms service provision u cn contact me lets tlk business, let me snd u proposal so u chk out our prices and c our 100% effective system
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by akisoft(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
I also know about the sms, I Just wanted a changes in my way of advertisement, nevertheless, I think may still you, do u know How to setup sms center? or do u know any web service that is Good for it?
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by emandman: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na true tonygie talk oh...since we dnt knw ur plan and idea...we cnt say much but on d genral level..d reason youtube put compulsory 5seconds wacthing on dia ad is bkos dey knw ppl no go watch am,talkles of calling me to tok abt an ad...as swt as "saka dn port" is e dn outlive already"u cn katch ppl only once afta dat dey"ll turn away face d only ad ppl "watch" witout option is billboard
now bak to ur question..it is simple probably doesnt nid programing sef,jst approach service providers and dey shd set it up dsame way dey do short codes...d only thing is hw to gt ppl's number and hw to convince advetisers dat ppl will pick ur call.
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by tonyogie: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ok thnks wat do u mean by 'sms centre' is it d website? I have a website that offers such services, also i have over 50 million mobile numbers arranged state by state..... So u ar assured dt at least 95% of ppl residin in ur state wuld get a msg frm ur company or business as it were, that is endless possibility.............
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by olyjosh(m): 2:40am On Sep 01, 2013
@akisoft, If I do understand you very well, I think what you need to make such calls to cell phone users is robo call. With these you will make such broadcasting of call to many GSM users at once, using a shortcode number like 4040
There are lot of web application that do offer this service just like you have it with bulksms. However, it cost more to setup a web app that does this than u can have it with bulk sms. But, if u just want to subscribe to a site where you can get such service, you can visit http://www.voicesms247.com , http://www.supremesms247.com/solutions/voice-blastrobo-call or u can just google robo calls for more site that does this. But if you need to setup a site that will start doing this robo call stuff for you or bulksms stuff then you can give me a call on 08061662025. You can also contact me if you need more help.
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by akisoft(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2013
olyjosh thanx so much, at tony sms center is a service that helps u route msg, please read about it and get back, Thanks
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by tonyogie: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oo i gt u nw, its called API.. Yeah we do that too that is either u own a database or an app den we install it, so u cn snd bulk sms frm ur platform as it is,
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by tonyogie: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oo i gt u nw, its called API.. Yeah we do that too that is either u own a database or an app den we install it, so u cn snd bulk sms frm ur platform as it is.... So we wuld knw d database i said earlier of ova 50million mobile numbers is actually for sale ryt now, we ar doin bonanza and we ar sellin it for just a thousand naira only anybodi interested shld contact me on 08189576778, i wuld snd u a download likn and u wuld download the whole file as easy as that
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by olyjosh(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2013
U are welcome, but what these guys simply mean by sms service center is just a website that will help you route bulk sms (a.k.a customized sms to phone number) site like http://www.linuxsms.com among other sites will do this for you. However, if u are so much interested in what you said in your initial post, i ve given you some links to work on. With that you don't have to visit any network operator or their 3rd party affiliate companies to achieve your goals. So don't be confuse about what you wanted to do.
The only shortcoming of robocall(voice blast) services is that people might not like to pick such call as some Nigerian believe then that there is something they call KILLER NUMBER. Though, I haven't witness one but people claimed it happened. However, I'm yet to believe there is such juju until I see such happening. So this has change peoples attitude towards picking calls from such short coded strange numbers.
Yes there is database of number too like Tonygie claim he offer this service
Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by dellnet: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2013
I have an app that I developed for symbian os then. It works with 2nd edition or 3rd edition Nokia phones can't remember which but I think we tested on Nokia 6600. Its a demo version and I have no use for it now I can give you the program including its source code if I can still find the source code. The demo is limited to calling 5 numbers.

I do have a channel that can make calls with your custom caller ID but it ain't free and has to be for legitimate purpose. For the demo program find a Nokia 6600 and send me your email address through YM I will forward it to you.

1 Like

Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by spaceluv: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
[size=13pt]From the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Both features below:

[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]
*1unit=1sms Policy! (no deceptive billing)
*Desktop and Mobile apps
*Cheapest platform
*FREE API to consume
*Ticketing support
*HRR (High Return Route) Gateway - delivery speed
*Online/Automated Funding and many others..
*Auto-messaging for Large Companies supported (one-time file upload) and many others

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Voice Mail Detection
Transfer call to Agent feature
Call statistics export feature
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

No annual renewal fee
No monthly charge
No hidden rental/charge
No reduction in voice quality
No connection fee
No deceptive duration padding
Calls can automatically be redialed
Press 1 for .. Press 2 for .. feature with online result collation at dashboard (useful for voting)
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: Voice Advertisment To Cell Phone by spaceluv: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt] GSM VERIFIABLE db (mobile marketing, political campaign, voice blast phone db) from the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Get at www.smswheels.com/services/database-valid
VERIFIABLE Db arranged by LGA per state and each sorted by names (first and last), phone number, gender, LGA of the contact, etc.
Call any contact at random, the person will surely answer to the name.

OUR PLATFORMS
--
[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Survey/Voting/Poll using keypads Press 1 for .. Press 2 for ..
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

Calls can automatically be redialed
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Need For A 12yr Old Who Wants Computer Knowledge / Is This Really Possible To Do? Can You Do This? / Online Ping Website Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.