Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

- Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (2483 Views)

Arik Air's New Rule On Nigerian Biometric E-passport Requirements To Travel To L / Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now / N.d.l.e.a Drug Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
Re: by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
virgin nigeria if u r bent on saving some dough.
Re: by waleab: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
ba any time. but i will keep checking at ba.com because they do sell cheaper tickets some times. their prices changes sometimes as much as 3 times ain one day
Re: by landis(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
KLM

you get to see two countries at the price of 1

grin cheesy grin
Re: by Bossman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
I concur, it's not easy travelling with kids, especially when they are quite young. I try to avoid stop-overs as much as possible when traveling with the kids. So, KLM is out of the question for you. Taking convenience and price difference between BA and Virgin Nigeria into consideration, I would go with Virgin Nigeria over BA, since they are both direct flights.
Re: by fire4fire: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2008
Virgin Nigeria is ok and the price is quite reasonable,you can also get an FF ticket at a cheaper rate.The only problem is that they use Gatwick airport.
Re: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
Re: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
Re: by shockreaction(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
British Airways.
Re: by theopops: 2:53am On Jun 14, 2008
What happened to the boycotting of BA? Guess we get treated like shit, because they know we don't even care for ourselves.
Re: by HRhotness(f): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2008
i travelled with bellview last yr because i was broke and it was an emergency.I was pleasantly surprised at their service and how smoothly the flight went. . .  the downside is their ridiculous baggage allowance angry

I never fly BA, I'm racist!

I use KLM if I want to fly straight to Cardiff, but I hate connecting flights. . .  why the hell would I want to take 14hrs for a trip that is usually 6hrs long?

Virgin Nigeria or Virgin Atlantic is usually it for me  grin ( the gatwick thing really sucks tho)
Re: by Busybody2(f): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2008
The overall summary of customer services you would get from both Virgin and BA is the same, [i]could be better. [/i]Just remember to take a lot of children's games, books and stuffs to keep then entertained if you are travelling with Virgin and don't forget to pre-order their food on booking. Don't know about Virgin, but BA still has a generous baggage allowance of 32kg a-piece.     

Re the boycott, little drops of water, little grain of sand, make the mighty ocean and the beautious land. The Ogoni people never relented on their campaign against Shell which resulted in them abandoning around half of their work, amounting to millions of barrels per day.

Imagine the loss to Shell in monetary terms. I am not an advocate of sabotage but when the local community cannot even see the advantage of the resource, talk less of the whole nation, I say roll on.
Re: by akinalabi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2008
I don't like BA. Space too small for the economy class. I no longer
use their economy class.

I like Virgin Nigeria very much. Top draw.

I'm begining to like Bellview as well. Never have I experienced any
delay or glitch. And dem price no bad. wink
Re: by paribus(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2008
I'll go with Virgin N or Virgin A. Services I can identify with.

(1) (Reply)

Is 600k Enough To Travel To South Africa / How's Life In Osogbo / Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.