Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Wonders You Can Do With Noodles - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wonders You Can Do With Noodles (35050 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Are You Always Satisfied With Noodles?? / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by comely77(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
i go die if eat his
shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
rhema4u:

Source!
its from my instincts man.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
*Kails*:

lol @ sardine wonder grin

cute name.
Thanks.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by hod898(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
black_beau: Na wa oh. So una don turn 3mins indomie to complicated food?
You bet!
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
vivacious vivi:

U guys accused him of using too much onions and pepper for just 1 pack.
He replies with a hint of sarcasm that he never told u guys that he could eat 5 packs afterall.
Get with the program! Sheeesh!
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by dokunbam(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
am subscribing to this cos of Saturday things
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by krystal101(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
qhiwegh:

Did you make this yourself? Wow. Will you marry me?

Lol! I'm married with a son!
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by felicity17(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
hod898: Step1. Prepare your indomie the normal way. After putting your spices and stirring, wait till the water is almost dry(but not too low).
Step2. Pour oil into frying pan. Heat and cut a piece of onions into the oil to remove the smell.
Step3. Open your sardine and pour all the oil into the indomie, then stir for it to mix with the remaining water.
Step3. Crack your eggs into a plate, add salt to taste and slice your onions, then mix.
Step4. Remove the pot of indomie(which should've been ready by now) from heat and put it in a clean plate.
Step5. Make sure the oil is hot. If it is, fry your eggs to half-done. Remove two fish parts from the sardine tin and put them in the oil where your eggs are frying.
Step6. Make sure the sardine is cut to pieces and remove it together with the fried egg. Spread it on your indomie and perceive the ever tempting aroma!
Step7. Put the remaining two piece of sardine and allow to fry for 5 seconds(make sure they don't break). Remove and put them on two sides of the plate. Your SARDINE WONDER is ready with an ever tempting look!
Serve while hot.

I would love you to try it. You'll never regret. It's satisfying and not heavy.
Please, share what wonders you can do with noodles here!
Love y'all.
Obesity number 1,000,000 na im u dey invite so
what sort of combination is this.....
hello pls stop suggesting foods like this unless u av skinny fiber drugs u want to sell & intend introducing to them
Cheers
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by DrDre1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
No thanks to this thread, my years of abstinence from noodles went with the wind yesterday. sad

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
confession of a gay lord! Interesting. U even knw about sphincter muscle, lmao, wat prove do we need again dat u take it up d back door.
Fool, am a medical personnel, so I know much about the human anatomy. I have personally attended to 4 gays with anal issues. What bothers me is that I refered those four to an hiv test and all came back positive. I had to discuss this with a colleague and he told me that most gays he has treated tested positive to hiv too. The walls of the anal canal are too fragile and easily breaks once it is stressed which results In the massive influx of bacterias into the body through the breakages. So when next you have sex remember to use condoms.
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by qhiwegh(m): 3:30am On Sep 13, 2013
krystal101:

Lol! I'm married with a son!

Ugh, I knew it. Women who can cook well are a precious commodity these days.

Well, if you ever get divorced...

1 Like

Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
krystal101: @ ATMC
Ingredients include
1. Shrimps
2. Carrot (diced)
3. Green pepper(diced)
4. White onions (diced)
5. Fresh pepper TATASE (diced)

Boil your noodles,wen its a little soft, pour in a seive and set aside. Boil ur shrimps separately too.
Fry your carrot, green pepper, white onions n tatase with very little groundnut oil and low heat. Then pour your noodles and shrimps, stir together for 2mins n leave to cook for 5mins.
Then its ready to serve
everything diced,wen we go see ludo?
Re: Wonders You Can Do With Noodles by precious224: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Una really try but I must confess.am not quite taken by the post..wanna know why?

Cos I don't do wonders with my noodles,I fucking eat 'em!!

Who get time??

Anyways,
UP MAN??!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's That Worst Mistake You Ever Made While Cooking? / Post Your Christmas Food Here / What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.