Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,766 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria (1490 Views)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Fastest Rapper in The World / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by tiwasblog: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2013

Guys here is a little advice for the south king.

Dear Yung6ix, M.I would have to die, be born again and die again before you can be the best rapper in Nigeria! Hehe. Not to burst his bubble…and I ask this sincerely, I know he’s an artiste but I’m not familiar with his music…what popular song did he sing so I can go check it out…

But if i were to judge, i will say he is good but he’s not actually the king of rap in Nigeria.

Read his tweets below..

http://tiwasblog.com/2013/08/yung6ix-declares-that-he-is-the-best-rapper-in-nigeria.html
Re: Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by oseiwe(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dude needs awareness, 6ix o'clock album is coming out soon. Dis is d best time for pple to try out his mixtape so dat dey will go for d LP
Re: Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Dubby6(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
na u go tell us abi na we go tell u? Smh
Re: Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by JohnFrankling(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
6ix is good period, he can claim to be the best after all M.I said he is the chairman and moddo is the lyricist, Ill bliss said he is the boss and 6ix too can say he is the best just like you too can say you are the best in what ever you are doing,,,tune chi
Re: Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good luck to him.
Re: Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by flolancracker: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
undecided what/who is youngsix?
Re: Yung6ix Declares That He Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Kolade9(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
#np: phenom-tkg.....now feeling these underground MCs; Boogey,5mics,Baseone,Dharsaw etc

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Ft. 2face – Appreciation / Leaked; Ola Dips - Eyes Of Cane Seller (ojuelegba Cover) / Top 30 Tv Themes From The 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.