Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,926 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details (1211 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Source: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118703

I Just want to share a bit of my experience in COZA cos I only laugh when hear people call God in this matter. I use to be a member of COZA, a worker to say the least. These things have been on since I was in the university of Ilorin and attending COZA, my then girlfriend was almost a victim. A housemate of mine called Funmi was a victim of the brainwashing tactics of pastor Biodun, from her I first heard the term ‘Mouth Action’…..yes!! with my then Pastor B. My girlfriend stopped goin for counseling cos she could no longer stay in a lonely office with pastor Biodun. We have all stopped attending COZA long before now. The unfortunate thing is that pastor Biodun is a pervert, sorry to say, but its the truth (its always bitter). I am now happy that this young lady developed good courage to open up and worn many potential victims. He has the word no doubt but….he is still very much human: worse than an average man on the street. If you know you are good looking…. RUN!!! Pastor biodun was alleged to be sleeping with the wife of a church member then in Ilorin and the man almost had fight with him but somehow that affair with his wife ended their marriage. COZA lost many members then though the adultery continued. His wife can no longer be ashamed of these issues cos, I’m guessing, she’s gotten used to being embarrassed by her so called man-of God. This is very unfortunate cos he is a pastor I love so much. I’ve kept track of events since I left with some of my friends still loyal to the church and discovered that Pastor Flo does the same in Lagos and even my beloved Pastor Wole in Ilorin at the moment. I have decided to put God aside and wonder: What is it with Big-time so called Men-of-God and sex? Does it give them some kind of powers or what…
Pastor B made me spiritually but he also broke me. So many issues about the death of a member of my then department in the church…how much can I write
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
this pipo are really serious against dude

stfu and let him be
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by Pdizzle(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Some forces re against dis pastor
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Some words are sweet but
unprotifable!(Those that will support their Pastors even when they know something is fishy)

Some words are bitter but
important!(Those that know the essence of speaking the truth not minding who it affects because they know the value of truth)

First weigh your words
on the counter of integrity and
speak not only because your words
are sweet, but because they contain the
truth!
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by BigRuckus: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
belabela:

If belabela is not ese walter, then they are closely related. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
be bold and reveal thy self!
say your name like ese or forever remain silent.
btw, im no coza fan.
Proudly Methodist
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by eksammy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
again i ask...Belabela, prove to me that you are not this Ese Walter. how come all your posts, topics and history here revolves all around your COZA & Pastor Biodun?
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by An0nimus: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
something is not right here. belabela who are you?
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2013
I have one question:

Why do these your MOGs like beejaay die? cheesy
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by kunlesehan(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2013
pDude: I have one question:

Why do these your MOGs like beejaay die? cheesy

perfect question for the 1st sunday of the month.
I think beejaay is the closest thing to skin 2 skin without fear of prego and disease.
nowadays instead of giving sermon
most MOGs are giving s3men ... lol
literally forcing their sermons down the innocent and gullible throats ... lol

1 Like

Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by cold(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2013
kunlesehan:

perfect question for the 1st sunday of the month.
I think beejaay is the closest thing to skin 2 skin without fear of prego and disease.
nowadays instead of giving sermon
most MOGs are giving s3men ... lol
literally forcing their sermons down the innocent and gullible throats ... lol
Hmmm..interesting. Nice play on words there
Re: Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details by blaazoon22(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
OP, just hope u r saying d truth or were u paid to construct these lines? I feel so much for dis disgraceful act though!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Done With Chris Oyakhilome;no Going Back On Divorce – Anita Oyakhilome / Adultery:catholic Bishop Caught Dating Married Woman.kieran Conry Resigns / God's Grace Is Not For The Qualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.