Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65470 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib:
Which kain wahala be this? Lol
Carry go nah!! Fire fire!!!
Shoor!! Abi you want make i speak german for you...
Abeg stop to dey put me for tight corner.. Stop looking for smoke when there's no fire.. haba..lol
All izz well!

*laughs and falls inside coke bottle*

Danny na bad friend, walahi. grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Huh?
What do u mean "Huh". Do as u were told sharpally. Cathaliya odikwa ka di anyi a ometugo gi aka na mkpuru obi ihunanya. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: I hope it comes in the form I want.....the love CAKE, I mean.

It will. What form?
Cathaliya: what? You dont like the proposal I sent you?

Saw nothing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: What do u mean "Huh". Do as u were told sharpally. Cathaliya odikwa ka di anyi a ometugo gi aka na mkpuru obi ihunanya. cheesy
lol, nkea bu egwuregwu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

It will. What form?
Lying on my bed,
staring into space,
entrapped in the world of thoughts...thoughts of YOU
I wish for YOU
it has to be YOU....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Bed crashing tins y'all....

Bizzy day ahead
See y'all @ lunch 2mao
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, nkea bu egwuregwu.
Amam cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Saw nothing.
be honest, what is/were your thoughts when I told you that you should check your mal...?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya:
Lying on my bed,
staring into space,
I wish for YOU
it has to be YOU....
Hahahahahahaha
Poetic justice....

Romance no go kee u
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: be honest, what is/were your thoughts when I told you that you should check your mal...?

1st thought: nothing.

2nd thought: your picture.

3rd thought: something you wrote.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib just watching u. So u didnt deem it necessary to greet ur elder, baa?....All izz well.

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Hahahahahahaha
Poetic justice....

Romance no go kee u
the thing dey touch ou, abi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

1st thought: nothing.

2nd thought: your picture.

3rd thought: something you wrote.
so, lets talk abouit 3rd thought....something I wrote, like what do you have in mind?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya:
Lying on my bed,
staring into space,
I wish for YOU
it has to be YOU....

Missing your presence
I can only feel you with my imagination
I miss you
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: so, lets talk abouit 3rd thought....something I wrote, like what do you have in mind?

A poem.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Missing your presence
I miss you
Hey, go natural....am still here, you cant be missing me.
Move with the circumstance.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

A poem.
exactly my thoughts.....a Poem from a wild heart.

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: exactly my thoughts.....a Poem from a wild heart.

Lol. Na so
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Missing your presence
I miss you
flowing things. Here we go!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Kslib just watching u. So u didnt deem it necessary to greet ur elder, baa?....All izz well.
Baba,good morning..
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: Hey, go natural....am still here, you cant be missing me.
Move with the circumstance.

Moving with the circumstance in my head ni. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Moving with the circumstance in my head ni. tongue
hmm, lets do this...

You pick a date and holl@ me....you work?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib:
Baba,good morning..
All izz well!
My boy awa yu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2013
hmm, Kingsley, go sleep nah, abi you want lullaby?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: hmm, lets do this...

You pick a date and holl@ me....you work?

Yes, I work.

No wahala.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: My boy awa yu?
Ewwww!!! I don suffer iso-foh..
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tuktudicko(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Jst finished d last parts of this thread and u guys are so hilarious
Kip it up

I seriously need to add this observation
I think cataliya has a crush on two guys here. I also love that lady dyt, haven't seen her around for some time
Xynerise, and caseless u guys r quite funny and so is the rest of the gang

Thumbs up guys
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2013
tuktudicko: Jst finished d last parts of this thread and u guys are so hilarious
Kip it up

I think cataliya has a crush on two guys here. I also love that lady dyt, haven't seen her around for some time

Thumbs up guys
Maybe but my heart sings for just one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2013
tuktudicko: Jst finished d last parts of this thread and u guys are so hilarious
Kip it up

Thumbs up guys

Keep thinking. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Kip it up

[quote author=tuktudicko]I seriously need to add this observation
I think cataliya has a crush on two guys here

jekyll $ hyde? the id appear like is for 2 persons...anyway, i know dis one, who's the other guy then? lipsrsealed

tuktudicko: I also love that lady dyt, haven't seen her around for some time
she's in her condom plaza.

tuktudicko: Xynerise, and caseless u guys r quite funny and so is the rest of the gang
on behalf of myself and paedoxyntelope, i say thank u grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2013
tuktudicko: I seriously need to add this observation
I think cataliya has a crush on two guys here.
Of course she does
Jetli & hide
Cathaliya: Maybe but my heart sings for just one.
Which one, jekyll or hyde? undecided

Howz ur bday celeb goin?
Guess we won't see much of u 2day
Hav fun dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions