Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65562 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by stevebent(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why I no see ma name there? Lemme woo miss nairaland or the 2nd runner up
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: who da fvck z doin ds ish? m fvckin ready
Give up dude, Caracta is already mine!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm ready ooo!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Monzuur(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
tonnieblaise: *in olamide's voice* are u learner??
....Yes am a learner Bro,Teach Me
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by drdams: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahha..

Will rather murder than kill nko??
iterator25: I'd rather have sexx than make love - Beverly osu lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!! So you think using big big grammar will persuade my very sweet good friend mukina2 into giving me a ban ? Lol
You need to be banned cos you just questioned her sexuality which i find very disrurbing..lol
@mukina2,this babe needs to be banned for calling you "androgynous".
All izz well!
Check the fashion mags, androgynous is in.
Considering your skills on the BBA thread, I am surprised you arent among the "wooers".
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
uprigt_d: **Strolls in with Dame Ebele**

Now are the time to show your manhood. Lol
Lmao!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
Make uns start dis thing na
Time is goneing
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Speakdatruth: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
who da fvck z doin ds tin? wia z d op?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
If u tink dt dis is end time wooing,like dis post

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
3pages and nothing yet? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Monzuur:
wat did u mean sir?

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: If u tink dt dis is end time wooing,like dis post
what a sad way to get likes, you need social validation that bad, this is the sign of end times truly cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Speakdatruth: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmy9ite: Give up dude, Caracta is already mine!!
who u b? i jus return frm mars 2 gada skilz. bete run. caracta na my own
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by pendo89(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
tonnieblaise: come sit wit me jare *draws her closer*
shocked shocked shocked let me grab my popcorns. grin has the show started?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
See time,una never still start?
Woo to the organisers..lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru:
what a sad way to get likes, you need social validation that bad, this is the sign of end times truly cry

Lmao.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
Check the fashion mags, androgynous is in.
Considering your skills on the BBA thread, I am surprised you arent among the "wooers".
.. What skills are you talking about? Lol
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its about time! We apologise for the late start. Slot 1 participants- dygeasy and ikekings, pls drop ur lines NOW! You have just 15 minutes!

Goodluck!
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Speakdatruth: who u b? i jus return frm mars 2 gada skilz. bete run. caracta na my own

Emmy9ite: Give up dude, Caracta is already mine!!

Cmon guys, we dont want this kinda wooing lines grin. Sounds like 2 Kungfu characters undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
i can lyk to woo u cutie. Dnt u feel jealous nt being among the 'woee'. Whatsup itunu, which language wud u lyk it 2 b?
pendo89:

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's almost my time o. Abeg walk over things sharp sharp
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
skydeep:

Cmon guys, we dont want this kinda wooing lines grin. Sounds like 2 Kungfu characters undecided
Lol...It's not started yet. calm down... Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by nairaland22(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm. Dis is interesting! Make we see who go carry d trophy then.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmy9ite: Lol...It's not started yet. calm down... Lol
Am curious dear cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru:
dude,wat d heck ar u sayin?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Grabs a chair..... I don cross legge grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Monzuur: ....Yes am a learner Bro,Teach Me
audition closed,u cant pick ur woman now
Better luck next season
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg, make the girl wey dem suppose woo go dey pray oo, make her husband no run away on d wedding day, why the 'wooer' no con show face at this critical hour.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
I hope this will be interesting,do not disappoint us..especially those of us witnessing this for the first time undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonnieblaise(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
pendo89:
nah,not yet....its nigeria u knw
African time
Btw...we can sit 2geda nd av a good time
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Where are they?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.