Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (1290 Views)

3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by shadrach77: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
6 reasons nice guys lose out on the hot Girls

6 reasons nice guys lose out on the hot Girls
If you’re a guy and you’re reading this, you’re probably one of the nice guys am talking to. After all, why would you read this if it does not affect you personally. This article is for you guys who were brought up in a well cultured environment and taught that women adore guys like you. But look around you today, nice guys always lose out on the hot girls because of the following reasons:

1. Because you’re too nice

Have you ever come across a woman who turned down a guy because he was too confident, too passionate, or too exciting? Probably not! On the other hand, you’re sure to have come across some beautiful lady who has turned down a perfectly nice chap because of the stock reason: “Oh, he’s such a nice guy. He’s really sweet but he’s just too nice for me. Am not saying don’t be nice but let your Mr. Nice be to an extent.

2. Because Girls prefer to keep your type as friends

You hear words like “He’s such a good guy — very kind; honest, nice, thoughtful, generous, loyal –but there’s no attraction. He just doesn’t turn me on. That spark is not there.” l like him but l don’t love him. Despite all you have done she still doesn’t feel your chemistry. You see, women like guys that define there mission from day one. Be bold and let your intentions be known. Even if she says no initially, trust me she only said that to buy sometime. If your intentions are not spelt out early and she starts seeing you more as friend than in a relationship you are screwed.

3. Because you are too caring

I want you to ask yourself this question: “Why does the guy who doesn’t appear to care as much about the girl get the girl?” You see the nice guy cares too much, too soon. He has made the woman too important and too valuable and it shows in everything he says and does. You have made yourself too available for her that she doesn’t value your time with her anymore, you are always willing to change your schedule to suit hers. Haba! If you sacrifice more than she does for you then you are screwed. For a relationship to last the guy starts the chasing while the lady sustains it.

4. Because they see you as a FOOL

You give too much without getting anything in return. In short, you are a fool. And you brought this upon yourself. After all, if you are already doing so much for her without even being seriously involved with her, why the heck would she need to value you? Giving too much, too soon is a recipe for disaster.

5. Because ladies wanna have mad fun

Girls just wanna have fun before marriage. They need to experience what every young adult goes through in a relationship before marriage. Girls would do anything to have a guy that would spoil them, take them on trips, adventures, parties and so on.

6. Because women like a real man

Ladies adore men that take control, make things happen,take the decisions, get the results e.t.c if you’re not that kind of person then am afraid she’d secretly want someone more worthy, more confident and more valuable. Someone she can be proud of. A real man. You can’t blame her, because it’s not her fault at all. It’s your fault.

Sooner or later she will find Someone that knows how to control, handle her properly, handle situations and decisions e.t.c

Last words

Don’t be too harsh on yourself. It’s human nature. Once you become too bothered on the idea that you need someone, or you want it too badly, you forfeit your strength and lose all power of negotiation. You hand over the power. Someone else is in control of you, the situation, and decisions.

Adjust your way Mr.Nice guy and see the girls have a change of heart
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice article, anyway just read it to checked if it made sense and its very accurate, sadly not really the nice type, Relationships to me are things that hold no ground, they come and go, so being nice is just a waste of time, but its necessary. but personally i think people are nice because they either are hiding something or have a personal defect they making up for.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Tolexander: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Na lie.
The reason is that most nice guys don't spend money!
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tolexander: Na lie.
hmmmmmmmmmm and you know this because
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Tolexander: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
pc guru:
hmmmmmmmmmm and you know this because
because i have always been nice and not ready to spend!
grin
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tolexander: because i have always been nice and not ready to spend!
grin

I think that's being smart because it'd be stupid to spend on every girl, when you can spend on that true girl(assuming something like that exists) and keep the rest of the cash for the next FIFA14 and Booze and trips. cool oh and parents too

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by jworos(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Accurate article,i was 1ce a nyc dude,buh it wasnt favourable,so i switched up,i guess dey lyk d bad guy more,bad guyz rule...
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 01, 2013
cry so confused
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by DankemzI(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Leke Leke Give me white Finger ***** Ails
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by fr3do(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
#teamNice
u mistake nice for insecure,childish,naive
i'm nice but brutal
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by osadhordy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,i tink you people are mis-quoting shadrach he did not say you shuld all turn to bad or not to b nice.you have to be nice a little and bad a little.you too much of a thing is bad
Re: 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls by Kslib(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tolexander: Na lie.
On the contrary,"NICE GUYS" are the ones who spend money more than the "NOT SO NICE GUYS".. They are the guys the girls classify as "mugu"..
The "NOT SO NICE GUYS" spend money when its necessary and know they'll get something in return.
They spend cos they believe in "trade by barter" and have no intention of playing the father chrismas role to their GF's..
The NICE GUYS on the other hand,spend money not with he intention of gaining anything back in return from the lady,but all in the name of making her happy..
They are called NICE GUYS for a reason because they agree/succumb to 99% of what their ladies ask them to do, and we all know ladies love to be financially secure,so expect them(ladies) to always take advantage of the nice guy's niceness as a means to take Hammer big time..
Lastly,a "nice guy" will buy suya,eat the onions, and the lady eats the meat BUT a "not so nice guy" will eat the suya while the lady eats the onions, with his reason being the fact "Onions helps flatten the tummy"..
All izz well!

(1) (Reply)

'submissive Role' With Husband: 'I Want Him To Lead / When You’re In A Goodrelationship, You Learn These10 Things / Top Reasons Why Everyone Should Date An Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.