Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34201 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by namis007: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much.

341 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice smiley

Babies that age are very delicate, handle with care o.
Even some mothers sef dey fear to bath some very young babies, kudos to you. Keep it up!

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Awww good job daddy grin congrats

See as you dey flip the baby upside down ...You get liver oh . I no fit undecided

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Kanwulia: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
I loooooooooovit!
You can tell this man REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ENJOYS IT!
Made my day!!!! grin

HANDSOME MAN! lipsrsealed

But why does the baby have a 'short' blokos?
Is he half-CHINCO? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Rexphobia(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cute...I won't try it until the baby is over a year
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Princesszoe: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
O this is lovely. Op please keep it up. Just do it with care and not for fun to avoid mistakes but God forbid. May the joy in your home never turn to sorrow, Amen. I love this.

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by luvablesam(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its realy a nice thing
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by namis007: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Amen. Thanks. We ve stopped throwin him up because he is gettin bigger and he is no longer frightened.
Princess zoe: O this is lovely. Op please keep it up. Just do it with care and not for fun to avoid mistakes but God forbid. May the joy in your home never turn to sorrow, Amen. I love this.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by namis007: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Comon, the baby is just few months old. grin
Kanwulia: I loooooooooovit!
Made my day!!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by namis007: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
My mother-inlaw taught me very well grin
jidegirl12: Awww good job daddy grin congrats

See as you dey flip the baby upside down ...You get liver oh . I no fit undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Kanwulia: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
namis007: Comon, the baby is just few months old. grin

Ok o! lipsrsealed

*but the balls are big na* lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Justosaus: congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm in lv o!
So touching!
Congrats and u r doing very fine.

Men, I hope u guys r seeing this!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by parismarc: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Awwww this is cute.

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by OmoAlata1(f): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kanwulia:

Ok o! lipsrsealed

*but the balls are big na* lipsrsealed

Why are you checking out a newborn's balls for? lipsrsealed

46 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Justosaus: congrats. Either u're newly married or u don't have a (demanding) job. Whichever it is, congrats again

undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2013
Nna na wa o! shocked

Na so you carry your baby naked pix put on top nairaland. angry

Nna, you try o sad

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by kunlesehan(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2013
Congrats bro. Welcome to fatherhood !!!
May u continue to have the wisdom and wealth to be a good and loving parent.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2013
Kanwulia: I loooooooooovit!
Made my day!!!! grin

mgbeketoto gringringrin you don start again.re you expecting an infant to have a blokos of a 4o something year old man.he is just an infant with an undeveloped body.with age,everything will start growing.but how can you even be interested in an onfants dck.my last finger nail sef is longer than the dck so what is there to be interested in.anyway back to the matter,its good to know there are still men like this,who still care about helping out their wives.its been over 11 years ago that i have come across men like this.this just made my day.if some men like this are still in existence,then i think ill give marriage a thought.@ op abeg keep it up.men like you are 1 in a million.people like you are running into extinction.what a lucky woman your wife is cheesy

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2013
pDude: Nna na wa o! shocked

Na so you carry your baby naked pix put on top nairaland. angry

Nna, you try o sad
so whats the problem with that.would you rather have him to upload pictures of him nyashing his wife :/if you have to criticize,make it objective and be contructive about it.dont just criticize fore the sake of it :/

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Congratulations papa! Good for you for being so involved, that's the way it should be. But please for your next child, desist from those practices that are truly of no benefit but are potentially quite dangerous, throwing a wet slippery baby up and down and holding the slippery baby upside down with your wet, slippery hands. At least if you must do it, add some more safeguards please. Like drying the baby and bouncing him over a bed or something. You never want to be in a position where something bad happens by your own hands. God bless you as you navigate the world of parenting!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by magkhan(f): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
kulyie: so whats the problem with that.would you rather have him to upload pictures of him nyashing his wife :/if you have to criticize,make it objective and be contructive about it.dont just criticize fore the sake of it :/

Listen Kuluye or woteva sad angry

Get off my d!ick ok. I have noticed that anytime both of us are on the same thread you begin harassing me. I am tired of your shyt. Kindly stop replying my posts.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
God bless you wonderful Daddy great bonding.
I don't feel comfortable with throwing the child and turning him upside down sha.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Warfibabe(f): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
magkhan: There is something about seeing men do stuffs normally done by women that turns me off....i hate to see a man( married) in the kitchen,or a man sweeping,washing plates and worse of all,buying food stuffs in the market...u really don't like such.but seeing the op....i guess it's cool
I don't think I'd let my husband do that.he can stand by and watch or hand me stuffs,but bath the baby?hell to the no
Are you serious? Or you just another guy with a female handle?

29 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Warfibabe(f): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ Op,
You do it so well..... Kudos!
My husband tried to bathe our older son once when he was a baby, let's just say it was a total disaster. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Warfibabe: Are you serious? Or you just another guy with a female handle?
obviously! Isnt that clear enough.he is a freaking 'male' impersonating as 'female'

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by ZN2: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmm. I reserve my comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.