Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Nairalander Bathing His Baby - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby (34212 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Freiburger(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Siena:

I repeat no one has the monopoly when it comes to parental care.

1,000likes

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
lildurk: end time tinz for sure,

See Grown Ass MEN Bathing his baby abi na him born the child or his wife already divorce him, This is woman Job not the man job, confirm MUMU

Obviously not a father, or you were dropped on your dome as an infant.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by omoobade: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
;DWhat a nice thing to do. Good to know there are still more men like me out there.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Justosaus: person wey get beta job no go get time dey baff baby like dis. The man no get work. And even if u do, doesn't make u any more of a man dan those of us who don't...

Your thought process is frightening. If I check how long you've spent on Nairaland in 3 months, it'll probably exceed the time it take an adult to bathe in the same period. Which would make me ask this question - how often do you take a bath?

Learn to think before you post, least your fingers tap you into a situation you'd rather not be in.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
tolurainbow: Guess dis dude dnt ave job and why is he anxious bathing d baby oga oooo

Another fella with a warped sense of reasoning.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Must da guy soak his corney feet in the bath water at the same time ? Quite gross tongue
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by kennyrach(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
pDude: Nna na wa o! shocked

Na so you carry your baby naked pix put on top nairaland. angry

Nna, you try o sad
wots d meanin of wot u typed? is it a must u comment? Mtcheeew. Keep it up bro, u're a father 2 reckon wif, I lov it.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by iamdsam: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good one. I which my father did same to me. I've done the same several times too. I love babies

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
I love men that love babies and will do what d op is doing wink grin

iamdsam: Good one. I which my father did same to me. I've done the same several times too. I love babies

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by aktolly54(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
@OP soon or later,you will be putting the baby at the back with your wife wrapper and showing it on nairaland too,right?Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Ndipe(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hands on father, keep it up and happy fatherhood.

cheers.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by snthesis(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yield:

How? smiley
by indirectly bashing guys that we dont take care of the kids
p.s
this wud never make a thread, talk less of frontpage if it had been a chic bathing her child
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by daddymuna: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
taa gbalaga! ur wife ran away.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by murabs(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Same for my Guy

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by garri4all: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
awww you've taken down the remaining pics cry
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by chriscar: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2013
Well this is good. Men are becoming better help
mates to their wives

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Ayatullah(m): 12:31am On Sep 02, 2013

@ namis007, Congratulations....................can you believe you were once a small baby like that? (we have all lost the memory of that period) God is really Great. Thanks for sharing this great moment and wishing your baby a blessed time on Planet Earth.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2013
kennyrach: wots d meanin of wot u typed? is it a must u comment? Mtcheeew. Keep it up bro, u're a father 2 reckon wif, I lov it.

So it is ok pasting the stark naked pix of your child on a faceless forum? undecided undecided

Must you reason like an slowpoke? sad
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2013
Nigerian children are rugged o! grin

See the rugged situation under which they are bathed grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Lenny5000(m): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2013
@OP Godbless you!
Children are special gifts from GOD and should be treasured at all time, I enjoying bathing my lil girl, she is so much fun... Bless
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 02, 2013
namis007: My wife just delivered recently and I have always wanted to be a part of everything going on with my son including bathing him. I begged my mother-inlaw when she came for omugwo to teach me how to bath my baby, and I can say am very good at it because since my mother-inlaw left, I ve been taking turns with my wife to bath the baby. I enjoy it very much.

This is so beautiful
GOd bless your family
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by uboma(m): 4:37am On Sep 02, 2013
Siena:

You've got to move with the times sis. If your husband wanted to bathe your baby, how do you propose to stop him, huh? Where is it written that bathing and caring for an infant is only the mother's responsibility, huh? When you both created that precious new life? angry

You'll be the first to complain, that your man is lazy - he doesn't help round the home, he doesn't help with the kids, he doesn't help get the groceries in etc. Then when he does, you'll complain you don't like him getting involved.

As for me, I bathed my kids from when they were new-born, and still do. No way would my wife deny me that, it's impossible. They're my kids too, and no one, I repeat no one has the monopoly when it comes to parental care.

OP: You're doing great! Congratulations to you and madam, and of course Mini You. May he always be a source of joy and laughter in your home.

I wish I could like the above post 10,000,000 times. Very well said.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 02, 2013
-

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by nnabuike1(m): 5:14am On Sep 02, 2013
You must be jobless.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by philogos4: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2013
This guy na woman wrapper
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by biafranqueen: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2013
Well done!
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by biafranqueen: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2013
nna_bu_ike: You must be jobless.
Sorry for you embarassed My husband always loved to bath our children and was always so helpful when they were infants and he was very much gainfully employed. What nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Gudintent: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2013
yuncka: Congrats bro and kudos 4 playin additional role as father.

Trust Nairalanders, dis will bcome a new trend soon......

nairalander brushin his teeth
nairalander shavin his armpit
nairalander takin a leak
nairalander havin a dump
nairalander makin out .
U know na.

ROTLMBAO

@ nairalander having a dump I will be the first to suggest FP grin

@op keep it up
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by biafranqueen: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2013
Siena:

Another fella with a warped sense of reasoning.
Dont mind these slow pokes
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2013
I just keep coming back to see the pictures. Op God bless you again and again
Re: A Nairalander Bathing His Baby by tombeh(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Correct man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.