Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please:i Need A Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please:i Need A Help! (899 Views)

I Need A Help Me Pay Service Jos Or Abuja / I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos / Pls I Need A Help On A Good Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please:i Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hello Guys,
I have just stumbled on a particular program that requires Alertpay as mode of payment.having research alot and discover that they have no agent or merchant here.so i decided to toss the question to you people.
I will be very glad if you could help me out.

Cheers.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
Hello Guys,
I have just stumbled on a particular program that requires Alertpay as mode of payment.having research alot and discover that they have no agent or merchant here.so i decided to toss the question to you people:that what is the way out?
I will be very glad if someone could help me out.

Cheers.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by naijacampu(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2008
which help do you need,oppening an alertpay account??or funding it?? make you request clearer,
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
@naijacampu
Actually i want to open and fund it.have you got any Alertpay agent or merchant?
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by neksummi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2008
These are ways you could fund AlertPay.

Use one of the following methods to add funds to your AlertPay account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electronic Funds Transfer
Bank Wire
Initiate a bank wire from your bank to fund your AlertPay account. Funds must be in USD currency.
Bank Transfer
Transfer funds from your bank account to fund your AlertPay account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail
Check
Send a Certified/Cashier's Check to AlertPay by post to fund your AlertPay account.Funds must be in USD currency.
Money Order
Send a Money Order to AlertPay by post to fund your AlertPay account.Funds must be sent in USD currency.

You can also sign-up for Alertpay here:
http://tinyurl dot com/48qkj7
Hope this helps.
Neksummi
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2008
@neksummi,
Thanks for the great insights.i will act on it.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by mikeabasu: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2008
I'm glad that you got help.
Let me also add that you may use e gold to fund your Alertpay account.
So e gold  is another way you could fund your account.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 12:44am On Jun 18, 2008
@mikeabasu,

Thanks for your reply.but don't you think funding Alertpay via e-gold will attract some charges?
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by neksummi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
Yes funding alertpay through e gold will cost you much but that's the price youmhave to pay for not having any other means. I've funded alertpay through e gold. When you are sending $10, you'll be left with say $7 ior there about.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by yungchap(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2008
@neksummi,

I appreciate your contribution.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by peace4me(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi Yungchap,

I want you to share with us here the programme(s) you want to do with alertpay so that other person like myself can join.

I hope you will share with us.
Re: Please:i Need A Help! by mikeabasu: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
If you need legit programs to join, send mail to neksfreetips@gmail.com and you'll be attended to immediately.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! / How To Create Your Own Market / Please If You Wish To Double Your Income Try This Simple Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.