Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Judgment After Death. (a Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Judgment After Death. (a Story) (585 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / A Saint's Death-(a Play By Seezzy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Curtain Opens.
Heaven indeed is a gorgeous place. As a matter of fact, there's actually no dictionary word to qualify the glory seen therein.

Then in this particular room called 'THE GREAT COURT ROOM' located in Mouth Zion, in the sides of the North, the City of the Great King, Heaven.

God sat on a white Throne and exactly at His right hand sat a 'man', very handsome,

His hair coloured brown with a great smile on His face.

This man actually looks different like every man you have ever seen.

In His early 30s yet He had no beards. His face so smooth and eyes sparkling like a shinning star. He Never stopped smilling and you could tell from His countenance that He never really gets Offended.

Each now and then the long fine fingers scubbing his red lips and whenever He does that, you could see a fresh wound on His palm. You could tell who He is by mere looking at vest,

so white except for a little blood stain at the left side of His chest.

The ROOM was flooded by many angels and a handful of demons dressed in pink.

Looking at the left, you see an almost insignificant being standing bare footed on the golden floor.

Actually what catches your attention is that this being is unimaginably beautiful (I give him that credit). Actually, this being does not really look like a human although you could see some human-like structures on him like hair on the head, fingers on the hand, but he had no mouth.

Wonder how he talks? All his body has fine holes and his voice have rhymes and lyrics and music it it.
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
One eerie thing you notce is the large dirty scar on his head which is as a result

of the collision between his head and zuma rock the day he was thrown down from heaven by Michael and his angels.

He sustain such great scar from which water oozes out every now and then.

Without being told, you knw this is satan.

Hold on! Did I just say Zuma rock? Oops! Could it be true? Am glad you asked.

I can support this claim that satan fell down into Nigeria.

Then just in the middle of the room stands a man in a witness box with a tag on his chest 'pastor Uzoma'. $
Proceeding begins.

ANGEL MORAH---today, before the white Throne, you all have come to witness the judgment of this man (points at Uzoma) who professed Christ on earth. All rise in attend to the King of Kings and the Judge of the living and the dead (everyone rises). Sit down! (Everyone sits)

by my left, may I have the honour to introduce His Son Jesus, a man of great learning and mercy. He is also a senoir Advocate recognised both in heaven and on earth. According to Jn2:1, this Man is an AdvoCate with the Father.

He shall stand as a defendant to the case of this man (points at Uzoma again). And at my right hand here stands satan, well you all know him. He's a regular visitor to this court room and a professional in his field. He has earned himself a title 'the accuser of the brethren' by his many appearance in this court bearing the same news (the crowd giggles).

(Angel Morah turns to Uzo) accused! By now you should know that here is not the Abuja high court where you can bribe your way through neither is God like those pot bellied Nigerian Judges you can offer money to pervert justice. So I shant need to remind you that your words must be accurate. The whole truth and noting but the truth.

GOD---members of the jury, we shall now hear the evidence of the prosecution and that of the defence. It will now be left for me to clerify the issues you have to try. Prosecutor!!!

SATAN---(clears troat) aye sir!

GOD--- defence!!!

JESUS---(softly) I'm here Father.

GOD----what is it again satan?

SATAN---Father, this time, I am with every evidence you will need. I trust without any sentimental attachment, you will as other times judge Pst Uzoman and sentence him to eternity in hell. Before I continue, I want to make the bible my yard-stick by which to measure the standard required by God for christians to live by, which regrettably, they have abandoned. In 1961, Uzoma impregnated the late sister Doris who died in her attempt to remove the baby. He even gave her 60naira for abortion! This is what led to her death-God rest her soul. By this sin, not to mention others, he is already.......

JESUS---objection Father! That sin was forgiven a long time ago! This is 2013! Satan how could you dig up a sin which I have forgiven a long time ago into this court

SATAN---that you forgave him does not cancel the fact that he sinned does it?

JESUS---ofcourse it does!

GOD---objection sustained.

SATAN---(steps up further and clears troath) not to worry God I have loads of other aCcusations, with evidence, abt this fake preacher.
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
(Satan continues) again that same year, he almost killed his wife when he hit her with a pestle! The shameless way in which he denied this fact before the church comittee shows that he is an incorrigible lair! I will have....

JESUS---objection! That's a lie!

SATAN---is it now? Well I have all the evidence I need. (Hands some papers to God) glance through this Father.

GOD---(after a long pause) what do you have have to say about this Jesus?

JESUS---the whole evidence such as it is, is tantamount to a total fabrication. Absolutely irresponsible. Without foundation. And clearly woven just to implicate my client! Those papers are not real! Look closer Father. Look into the past sir.

GOD---(after abt 5mins) objection sustained.

(Side talks)
ANGEL1---i never heard that Jesus went to school o. How come he's blowing these grammer? I almost did not understand Him.

ANGEL2---He never went to school but he was teacher to professors. He never studied medicine but He was the great Physicial. He never went into politics but He rules in every nation. The GODMAN is too much.
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
JESUS--- Father, I demand that satan should cut to the chase. Let him say what actually brought him here and stop perambulating by bringing up dead issues and old sins which I even find it difficult to remember. Once I forgive, I forget$

SATAN---step by step Father. I shall fire point blank in a jiffy. But....

GOD---satan, we don't have all the time in the world. Make known to this court the main issue that brought you and ur cohorts here today. Here, I see that the sin has a date to be this year 2013 (looking back to His table)

SATAN---(murmuring) I knew it! Its always been that way! Heaven is full of nepotism and favouratism.like Father like Son. (Then audibly) IN January 2013,....

JESUS---this is August right?

SATAN--- I know but then I must talk abt the grievious sin he committed in January

JESUS---you must not!

SATAN---i must! You cover their sins

JESUS--- I dnt cover, I forgive
(Argument continues)

GOD---satan you will never cease to amuse me ha ha ha ha

JESUS---Father, I have sorted out this January 'thing' with You. There's no doubt Uzoma sinned and....

SATAN---the wages of sin is death Romans6:23

JESUS---but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus vs23b.

SATAN---oh shut it. This man's sins are so numerous to number. They abound

JESUS---but where sin abound, the grace of God did much more abound Roman5:21

SATAN---what shall we say then? Eh? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? (Looks at God dramatically) God forbid! Roman6:1

GOD--stop it the both of you! Look satan, I did not bring you here to teach me the bible!
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
SATAN----God you know you give these humans so much importance that they really don't deserve. You're just care free-no offence please. But these guys are wicked!

The evil that men do surprise me sometimes. And they all blame it on me.

You know each time I hear them say "its the devils work" am startled.

Some of those things I didn't even know when they happen! Men owe me great apologies.

They misuse your grace. They take your benevolence for granted. They take your mercy for weakness.

Lemme tell you a secret God. (Low tone) they don't fear you.

I know you're strong and powerful and might but each time you deal with this folks you're almost powerless.

They call it grace but you know what? I call it weakness.

You're weak God....prove me wrong.

JESUS---knock it off.

SATAN---just one sin and I am everybody's punch bag. But these 'humans' have done lot worse. What do you do? You merely turn a blind eye.

Why didn't you turn a blind eye on my sin God? I could serve you better than these guys

GOD---ha ha ha ha satan. You want back in? Are you indirectly admitting?

SATAN---God you know I have always lived in regrets. My actions were a product of a spontanous reaction to.mm

JESUS---maybe its the handwork of the devil (laughs hysterically)

SATAN--- I admire you're sense of humour Jesus but it won't take long for you to discover that you can't just make a joke out of everything.

(Inaudibly) that's why I hate coming to this court!

JESUS---yet you come here almost everyday

SATAN---do I have a choice?

JESUS---whatever (waves His hands, crowd cheers)
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
SATAN---now here is what actually brought me down here. Few hours ago, its all over the news should you doubt,

This so called 'pastor' was exposed by an innocent young lady Miss Eshe. He (points at Uzoma) spent one week in a hotel with her (Eshe) 'abusively' using

the young lady. Had she not not expose him, who knows, he would have kept her there till the end of the year.

With permission God I have a few questions for him (Uzoma)

GOD---go on

SATAN---(swaggers towards Uzoma) hey mate, how does it feel to stand in the presence of over a hundred thousand congregation to preach?

Knowing fully well that you were just climbing down the laps of Delilah?....hmmmmmm

Telling them to repent and turn from the wicked ways...oh God, this is what I call
The futility of ostentatious piety

Lemme ask you again, what was running down there in your mind when you were 'banging' miss Eshe...

JESUS---objection!!!

GOD---sustained!

SATAN--- I'd be danmed...
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
I doubt if someone has actually read this story up to the point...what's the need to continue Lol

Well this is my chance to find out. Anyone here?
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by Chuksyd1: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
B0ss....c0ntinue,i l0ve this.....pls,d0 n0t st0p.
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chuksy d'1:
B0ss....c0ntinue,i l0ve this.....pls,d0 n0t st0p.
. Sire if you're here then I have more coming your way.

@everyone.....pals 4give my mistakes o. Actually my 1st time lol. I wanna bees
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
SATAN---ok then. Answer the 1st question. How does it feel to preach after coitus?

UZOMA---doesnt feel any better. I regret after each act. I weep and ask God for mercy and help. Yet I find myself falling again. Its not that easy surviving down there you know? With all satanic activities all geared to distract you from your calling and.mmm

SATAN---aha! There he goes again! You see? The unbaptised pagan puts the blame on me! Where is is not utterly fatuous it is obviously fictitious. I rest my case.

GOD---Jesus, any questions for Uzoma?

JESUS---just a few sire.
Jesus walks down the stairs of His Throne towards the accuesed. Tall, handsome and had this amazing effect of people. Every being in the Court room stood up, bowed. The train of His garment covered His feet. He had this aura that lightened up the faces of the saints present in the Room. I didn't initially mention the presence of the saints in the Court Room. They sat endlessly by the right of the Court directly behind their Father. As He walked toward Uzoma, the smile on His face lightened him (Uzoma) up with hope.

(Jesus began talking to him) don't be scared little brother. I'm here here as at always. I understand what you passed through down there. I was always there. The pains, the tears and loneliness. That night you attempted suicide when your wife left you....

UZOMA---(amazed) how did you know she left?

JESUS---im Jesus, I know everything. (Raises up His voice) I have what this man (points at Uzo) needs to be free from everlasting torment. The evidence to right here (puts his right index finger into His left palm until it shoots out from the other side. The He lifts the right index finger with the fresh blood in it)...my blood.

SATAN---objection God!!! He says nothing about the sin of this man (points at Uzo). He's meant to ask questions and not to give confidence to a condemned sinner?

JESUS---who condemned Him? You? There's therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus (Rom8:1) who can lay anything in charge to God's elect? It is God that justifies! (Vs33). Who is He that condemns but Me Jesus! (Vs34) and I have not condemned this man!

(The saints cheers)

I have found no fault in him! O yes he sinned but then he asked for mercy just before he gave up the ghost. And I heard him. And I forgave him. No one can seperate him from my love.
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
THE FINAL JUDGEMENT

SATAN---you know what I think? This pestilent never-to-do-well sinner should be cast into the hottest part of hell where I will personally take care of him....

JESUS---shut it boy, that choice has never been yours! No one can pluck them (turns to the saint) out of my strong hands. I have loved them with an everlasting love. See this God (lifts His hands for God to see the holes in His hands) its the price, full price I paid because of this young man.

GOD--- I know Son. (God adjusts His Crown, looks up to Uzoma) Uzoma Math Okorie, you have been given a fair trial. Having examined the mass of evidence before me, I have no hesitation in coming to the conclusion that you have been properly represented. With the price of your sins paid in full, I find you 'not gulty' of the allegations level about you. However, you misused the mercy and grace I showed you when I sent My Son. You were entangled with the youke of bondage

You put me in open disgrace and shame each time you sinned down there on earth. But I am the God of mercy. I will not, however, pretend not to have a knowledge of your misdeeds on earth. So I will not have you stay here. You're going back. To even your odds. Now you have a message......

And right there on his bed in the Hospital pastor Uzoma woke up. And I, the writer of this drama, was his doctor.

THE END.

Comments pls.
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by Chuksyd1: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Really,nice write up........Is this real 0r ficti0n?
Re: The Judgment After Death. (a Story) by PasD(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2013
Chuksy d'1:
Really,nice write up........Is this real 0r ficti0n?

Its a fiction. It is the property of my endeavour. The materialization of my inventive genius. However, it is a prototype of what the judgment of the believers looks like.

(1) (Reply)

Achebe Or Soyinka / My Resting Friend / A Christian Or A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.