Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) (2403 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by ekoair(m): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by naijarific: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
so true
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2013
The profanity in this video is ridiculous and what’s up with the accent? Anyway, that’s not the question but the profanities almost overshadow the main question and issue.

I believe I speak for all ladies when I say this and anyone is free to prove me wrong. Different women with their personal definition of a real man, what I want in my man are not what my girlfriend wants in her man. The only one thing I agree with in the video is the fact that maybe women should consider saying ‘my ideal man” instead of saying “a real man”. There are some expectations that women have in general from their men. The two most common of these expectations among other things are love and respect. If you do not possess these as a man, then you need to go and re-evaluate your status as a man because women are allowed to say “you are not a real man in this situation”.
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by guyANDROID1: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2013
You know women are so confused especially naija lady....

They want tall,dark,fair, handsome man

They want cute,sexy, rich dude.

They want man that's courageous.

They want a kind hearted man

They want a God fearing man

They good looking sexy guy.
They want an intelligent guy.
They want HONEST Man like say every man/guy will tell you they are infidel or dishonest
Abba can a guy possess all this characteristics at once.

SMH for all confused ladies. Una go wait tire like that man that's waiting for heaven to fall b4 he can receive mercy.
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
^LOL. Varies.
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
guy ANDROID: You know women are so confused especially naija lady....

They want tall,dark,fair, handsome man

They want cute,sexy, rich dude.

They want man that's courageous.

They want a kind hearted man

They want a God fearing man

They good looking sexy guy.
They want an intelligent guy.
They want HONEST Man like say every man/guy will tell you they are infidel or dishonest
Abba can a guy possess all this characteristics at once.

SMH for all confused ladies. Una go wait tire like that man that's waiting for heaven to fall b4 he can receive mercy.

Categorizing all women tells me you have no Ideal what you are talking about. And what is so wrong in you being all the things you mentioned? Don't you even want those things for yourself?
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by naijarific: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
mubowa: The profanity in this video is ridiculous and what’s up with the accent? Anyway, that’s not the question but the profanities almost overshadow the main question and issue.

I believe I speak for all ladies when I say this and anyone is free to prove me wrong. Different women with their personal definition of a real man, what I want in my man are not what my girlfriend wants in her man. The only one thing I agree with in the video is the fact that maybe women should consider saying ‘my ideal man” instead of saying “a real man”. There are some expectations that women have in general from their men. The two most common of these expectations among other things are love and respect. If you do not possess these as a man, then you need to go and re-evaluate your status as a man because women are allowed to say “you are not a real man in this situation”.

im pretty sure you were aware of this but the video is just a joke like the rest of his videos but you definitely did get the message about saying "ideal man" and not real man.
Re: What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) by guyANDROID1: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2013
mubowa:

Categorizing all women tells me you have no Ideal what you are talking about. And what is so wrong in you being all the things you mentioned? Don't you even want those things for yourself?

Girl!!! U can't posses all this qualities at the same time...stop deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

When People Say Come And Eat / Why The Rush / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.