Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,096 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (24936 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by ehixking(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
C.A.C approves or not am putting my sweat, blood,my life and my all into these till my Vioce is heard!!!

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by realteflon(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
ehixking: C.A.C approves or not am putting my sweat, blood,my life and my all into these till my Vioce is heard!!!
CAC don't want to register it. Then whether approve or not this movement must not quench till all graduate who are tired of the system voice is heard nationally and internationally so they know and feel what unemployed graduate are facing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by mikella: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
YOUNG GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA,to hold its general meeting at Onitsha,Anambra State. For more details on the membership, venue,date,and time. Check nairaland forum onwards. Signed. Ekurume Susan(Secretary YGEAN)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by chukwuinya: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
mikella: YOUNG GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA,to hold its general meeting at Onitsha,Anambra State. For more details on the membership, venue,date,and time. Check nairaland forum onwards. Signed. Ekurume Susan(Secretary YGEAN)
oga sire why not open a different thread for this ur ygean stuff and may be u let us know what it is all about cos this is for naug,tanx
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by hammedkola(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
ehixking: C.A.C approves or not am putting my sweat, blood,my life and my all into these till my Vioce is heard!!!

Will you all be unemployed forever or what are you registering self?

Better get yourself a job with your blood and life rather all these rubbish...Mtcheeeew
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by realteflon(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ehix, my candid advice which I believe I speak for so many unemployed male and female here and out there. Forget about registration. Concentrate more on mobilising more underemployed and unemployed to meet for again for a list of way forward and the following week announce a mass protest in at least five states of the country and see d massive turn out of people. That is what we all need so our voice could be heard. You and I won't be unemployed forever so don't be keen on registration

The Niger Delta militant made their voice heard by bombing oil and gas facilities & kidnapping foreign expatriate, what did govt do when they saw their voice became loudest? The govt responded. Also boko boys started, what did he govt do? They offer them so called amnesty which they rejected and same govt even went all the way to set up a committee because why again? Their voice also became loudest.

Now am not saying underemployed and unemployed graduate destroy oil facility or kill like boko boy for our voice to be heard the loudest, no, we are all far to educated for that. We have the greatest weapon which they dont have, which is a CONTINUED mass protest with good diplomacy till the unemployed graduate hold the country to a whole stand still.

It is you and I right to be employed or benefit something from the system of governance because you and I surrendered our sovereignty to be ruled by those in govt. If the govt of their days hadn't provided jobs and enabling environment for them they all won't be where they all are today.

Ehix these is what all graduate unemployed and underemployed need. We are all ready for a protest. The time is NOW
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by ehixking(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
ATTENTION. ATTENTION. ATTENTION
We hereby invite the General Populace to our forthcoming Meeting cum LAGOS state chapter inauguration

It will take place on Saturday, 11th JAN 2014 at the HONEYPARK RESOURCES COY. 368,lagos- abeokuta expressway, OJA OBA BUS STOP ABULE EGBA( beside NURTW).lagos state.

THEME. THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN GRADUATES TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT

GUEST SPEAKER: SEGUN AKINLOLU,the world famous BEAUTIFUL NUBIA

Remember, a broom is useless when disorganised.
Its take for us to partake in nation building for the future we have all been anticipating
Your attendance is highly Valued
TOGETHER WE CAN
For enquires call
nterested persons should call
Ehis - 07030717445
Kenny-08063141854
Offiong-08062234327
Dammy-08108023630
Yussuf-08064677418
Yinka-08034853297
Biola-08036555799

Those coming from Ogun state(Abeokuta)-
Call Ayo-07031310646
Paul-08106348808
Sakiiru-07061941297
Ambrose-08033626637

Those coming from Ibadan
Emeka-08029688300
Comrade biola-08132903923
Tunmbi-08022508939

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by hammedkola(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
ehixking: ATTENTION. ATTENTION. ATTENTION
We hereby invite the General Populace to our forthcoming Meeting cum LAGOS state chapter inauguration

You never rest? undecided undecided
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by jashar(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2014
@OP I admire your cause:that is if it is to gain employment for your members.
You do realise that you can employ yourselves or form your own company?
But seriously though, the name National Association of Unemployed graduates is off-putting.
Makes it sound like there is no hope for you. Why not a name like National Association of Graduates Seeking Employment?
Just saying......
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos by opeyemi5050: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Non-governmental organisation (NGO) in partnership with various international bodies into Financial Management, Business Development and Investment, need Young Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates for: Financial Empowerment, Graduate Trainee, International Training. interested candidate only from Lagos, Ogun and Oyo should call this number for more details 08154559106

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? / 7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.