Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. (20581 Views)

Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by adamooye5(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2013
A police corporal Bitrus Andrew yesterday shot dead one Assistant Superintendent Olosuji Elegbede at a police compound in Gashua town in Yobe State over a quarrel caused by a girlfriend to both of them.
Weekly Trust gathered that the incident occurred at about 9:05am after all efforts by a divisional police officer to resolve the issue failed.
A witness said the police corporal, popularly called Kwaba was bitter that his superior officer snatched a girl he has been befriending for the past eight years.
H e said the junior officer was not happy that the divisional police officer rather than tell the as sistant superintendent to leave the lady for him, warned him that it is a disrespectful act to befriend his superior officer’s woman.
 “The corporal picked up his rifle and shot the assistant superintendent five times on his chest and he dropped down and was taken to a hospital, where he was confirmed dead,” the witness said.
Another witness said Corporal Bitrus has been befriending the lady for over eight years, while the superior officer was just posted to the division.
“You know how ladies behave, the guy was a senior officer and had a car, so she forgot all the good time Bitrus had with her for over  eight years and started going out with Olosuji,” he said 
Reacting, Yobe State Police Commissioner, Sanusi Ahmed Rufa’i, confirmed the incident and said that the assistant superintendent was shot dead by the corporal while trying to settle a misunderstanding that ensued between the corporal and his wife.
He said that the killer  corporal was arrested, while the corpse is at the Gashua General Hospital.
NEWS
http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/new-news/13850-police-corporal-kills-asp-over-girlfriend-in-yobe

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by slap1(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2013
I have little concern when they kill themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by pendusky(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Do u mean he shot? we need this corporal in Bauchi ASAP!!!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by mrking3(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Same way cultist kill themselves over women!!! Women are just necessary evil we can't do without!!

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by ayodeji752: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2013
They are tired of killing innocent people and they've started killing themselves. Let d killings continue. To hell with d dead officer for dating his inferior's girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by StObaino1(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2013
When will all this dramas end in nigeria.
The ASP na person papa ooo
Too sad.

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by wasak(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2013
E N D. T .I M E. TINS
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by wasak(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2013
E N D. T .I M E. TINS.... end time policemen, end time girl friend.. end time death... in short ENDTIMENIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by buoye1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is an avalanche of malady.................End time tnx. I'll not die by another man's mistake IJN.......Amen

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by drake2005: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Any man that will kill a fellow man over a woman is a FO$OL. Why? Obviously you are still a newbie when it comes to women because she doesn't love either of you. Now that you have killed him, he is dead and you are going to prison, possibly for death or life sentence. Guess what? You will never smell, taste, touch or even see that to$to again in your life...Mugu. She will simply move on with another man.

22 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by buoye1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
pendusky: Did he shot or Fight? this corporal need to be redeployed to BAuchi
Y bauchi?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by AkinDavid2: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
RIP to the ASP, but the corporal no try at all. The corporal is short-sighted. tongue
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by BUSHHUNTER: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
I pray they keep killin demselves bastard foolz
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by ALEXIS0240: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thats what the power of Kitty-Cat can cause to men in skirts.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by koolet: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Did u just say Women...

The main problem is not Women,its The Men finding it hard to control their useless-Agro mtchw

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2013

Corporal Bitrus has been befriending the lady for over eight years, while the superior officer was just posted to the division. “You know how ladies behave, the guy was a senior officer and had a car, so she forgot all the good time Bitrus had with her for over eight years and started going out with Olosuji,”

Smh. It keeps happening.

Now, what is the moral of the story?
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by umarc19: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
i reserve my comments..
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Cuteclem: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
is like this end time is keeking off from Nigeria after all
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by JohnFrankling(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na dem dem no wahala, let them keep up
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
See wetin sharia law cause. Two men for 1 girl whereas women buku for that place just that yerima and co use sharia threat dey conner them for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Jaywilzee(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
U killed someone because ur supposedly 'sweetie gf' dated ur oga at the top....na wao....

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Lover boy now the u go enter jail while another man go marry the babe.may be me !!! not marry o but nack am apako
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by talksankey: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Is it not funny,when a man gets disrespected because his pocket is not full of cash.

In this case evryone got what was due to him.
Ungrateful lady kawai!!!!!
RIP to d dead
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Onwe101(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
How does it affect d price of garri...no longa used,first to comment,hardly used...now d latest slangs na END TIME TINZ....

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by WINDSOW(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ love ΐτ̅ wen †ђξ police starts killing themselve.Foolish sets of law-enforcing agents my foot.
†ђξ nxt †Φ peme na ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ .G.BASTARDS!
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by comrChris(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
hmm odikwa very riskyoo,u mean a policeman killed anoda policeman ova a women?dt corpra s a big fool as if ladies has finish n 4 dat uselex woman er end s near cos anoda woman wil kill er anytym she tries 2snatch anywomans husband
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by yemmit90: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
The fear of pussy is beginning of wisdom.

Meanwhile,I don't blame the guy, thousands of men lost their lives in 'Trojan War' cos of the same pussy.
Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by mastermynd(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
hw does dis ends assu strike,,,,anyhw sha,,
TO EAR IS WOMAN;;TO FOURGIF IS DEFINE,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by teeawaii(f): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
WINDSOW: ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ love ΐτ̅ wen †ђξ police starts killing themselve.Foolish sets of law-enforcing agents my foot.
†ђξ nxt †Φ peme na ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ .G.BASTARDS!
Oga tk a chill pill¤

1 Like

Re: Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. by Ajuora: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
wounders shall never end.

Is that what they were sent to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Freezes 600 Accounts, Seizes 249 Luxury Vehicles / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million / Lekki Tollgate: Army Didn't Fire high velocity projectiles - Dieye Willie-Harry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.