Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Is GEJ He'll Bent On Splitting The Country Violently?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is GEJ He'll Bent On Splitting The Country Violently?! (1063 Views)

Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is GEJ He'll Bent On Splitting The Country Violently?! by jason123: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2013
GEJ is just one man who's ambition is detrimental to the unity of this country. If he wins the primaries forcefully, the party will implode and he will lose the election. Mark today!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is GEJ He'll Bent On Splitting The Country Violently?! by nku5: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2013
Voice of Alj Harem, moniker of jason.
Re: Why Is GEJ He'll Bent On Splitting The Country Violently?! by ijawcitizen(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hey Jason, I see you're at it again.

If you don't have something better to do, there is an impending Itsekiri "ultimatum" declared against the Ijaws of Warri North begging for attention.

The presidency is not the turf for your Itsekiri lies and deceit. Even your most educated propaganda chiefs like Ayomike & Mabiaku can't test this waters you're about swimming on.

Park well before I use things jam you!
Re: Why Is GEJ He'll Bent On Splitting The Country Violently?! by baynix(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
ijaw citizen: Hey Jason, I see you're at it again.

If you don't have something better to do, there is an impending Itsekiri "ultimatum" declared against the Ijaws of Warri North begging for attention.

The presidency is not the turf for your Itsekiri lies and deceit. Even your most educated propaganda chiefs like Ayomike & Mabiaku can't test this waters you're about swimming on.

Park well before I use things jam you!

grin grin SMH!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The 7 Governors Not Defect Totally From PDP? / 'war' In Kuje Area Council, Abuja / Tribunal Grants Ngige’s prayer To Inspect Election materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.