Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Jonathan Will RULE ( May Not Win Election Though) Nigeria Again In 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Will RULE ( May Not Win Election Though) Nigeria Again In 2016 (1198 Views)

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

How Jonathan Will RULE ( May Not Win Election Though) Nigeria Again In 2016 by TRUTHTELA: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2013
I'm kind of too tired to construct a long GRAMMAR, cos I just arrived from a long summer trip. I'll sum up some REALISTIC FACTS ( my perception though) about the present day Nigeria.

Firstly, folks have to remember that NIgeria is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, meaning FREE & FAIR ELECTION in a presidential election will continue to be a mirage.

A NIgeria president is too POWERFUL,meaning U might call Jonathan a fool,but remember there are hundreds of SAN's, Anenih's, thugs, Dangote's,Adenuga's, SSS, POLICE, MILITARY etc, LOYAL to the PRESIDENT, not Jonathan, and who is the incumbent president of NIgeria?

Yes, you'll not vote for JOnathan, here is a FACT, on Election Day, Jonathan's foot soldiers will convert your one vote to 300,000 votes, how they do it? As OBJ, how he did it for himself and YAr'adua. In addition, STATISTICIANS are already working out how SMALL PERCENTAGE of votes from the " NEW PDP& apc states" will be added to the HUGE percentage that will come from JOnathan's stronghold states, and what will be the result? SECOND TERM for Jonathan.

In addition, six governors and some other OBJ loyalist are fighting Jonathan, the FACT is this, from Obj;s ogun state, to Kano, Jigawa,Rivers,Adamawa,Sokoto,and Kwara, states, Jonathan, is at war with these political WARLORDS, but HUNDREDS of other POLITICAL HEAVYWEIGHTS from these states are loyal to Jonathan and Jonathan, will use TAX PAYERS ( OIL MONEY,cos naija people dnt pay taxes) to fund his own loyalist and the outcome will be known to all.

I'm sure millions of nigerians are not happy with Gej and some other millions are so HAPPY with him, its all based on TRIBE, PERCEPTION, RELIGION, &SENTIMENT's. And the best way to ascertain the TRUTH is through the ballot boxes, but some people think they are more of a "PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL" more than Gej and his wife, or it's their "TURN" to rule Nigeria, or they should always DETERMINE who rules Nigeria at every election period, hence they have to SCARE Gej, out of the presidential race.

The political fight between Gej and his fellow ROGUES will get messier, before 2015, but Gej, will not back out of the race. The worse will be him losing the presidential election, but, will he lose anything? NO! The greatest LOSER will continue to be the DOCILE and GULLIBLE Nigerian Youths, cos, No APC, PDM, NEW AND OLD PDP can fix that country, only a REVOLUTION would, cos EVIL &IMPUNITY have eaten so DEEP in the culture.

If you have the political foresight, you can see that all these guys are nothing but ROGUES that wants political power just to enrich their kits and kin and impoverish the ordinary Nigerian as they are used to doing? AMONG ALL THE ROUGES (Atiku&co) FIGHTING Gej ( another ROGUE) IS THEIR ANYONE OF THEM FIGHTING FOR THE INTEREST OF THE COMMON MAN ON THE STREET? I mean an average Niigerian doesn't even trust any of them. Check this out;

Atiku: Obj, destroyed him political, a common man on the street doesn't even want to hear Atiku, so on what records is he going to RUN or fight a sitting Nigeria president? is it his PTDF records? By the time Gej, foot soldiers takes the fight to the doorstep of his oil&gas and shipping businesses, he'll greedily sing a different tune.

The six Gov's have their MATCHES in their various states, from ASSASSINS, to THUGS, & of course, their Director's off SSS & Commissioners of police are loyal to Abuja and the president of Nigeria. Besides their dirty past, do you know why I call them SELFISH ROGUES? Because they don't want to join APC, from PDP, they want to have a platform that will make them bargain for VP, PETROLEUM or Finance minister before they merge PDM, with APC. Or if they join the opposition this early, Gej's foot soldiers will bring their stolen wealth and business interest to a HALT ( Obj, did it to Adenuga, Atiku, Orji Kalu,etc) hence, the " NEW PDP" and if the heat gets too much they'll make peace with Gej, and you'll hear the PDP's euphemism for flogging deviants into line " FAMILY AFFAIR" and their GREED for PRIMITIVE ACQUISITION OF WEALTH will bring them back together at the EXPENSE of the common man.

Lastly, if you think cos PDP ROGUES are having crisis and birth of APC, is enough to make an INCUMBENT Nigeria's president (I'm not talking Gej), to lose election and will now handover to the opposition , you were either born in the 90's or politically naive about the dynamics of Nigeria's political history. FYI, Obj, will NEVER want to work with Tinubu politically. Atiku, was in the same party with Tinubu, I doubt if he'll be so KEEN to do that again, meaning, ALL THESE ROUGES WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE FAILURE OF A PDP's president. The devil they know...someone should help me finish it.

Look beyond GEJ, and your low view about him, you'll objectively see that an INCUMBENT Nigerian president is a MONSTER, even Gej's enemies are trading with CAUTION and that monster they make of any president needs to be DEMYSTIFIED by the populace just like the Egyptians did.

Re: How Jonathan Will RULE ( May Not Win Election Though) Nigeria Again In 2016 by Clerverly: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
TRUTHTELA: I'm kind of too tired to construct a long GRAMMAR, cos I just arrived from a long summer trip. I'll sum up some REALISTIC FACTS ( my perception though) about the present day Nigeria.

Firstly, folks have to remember that NIgeria is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, meaning FREE & FAIR ELECTION in a presidential election will continue to be a mirage.

A NIgeria president is too POWERFUL,meaning U might call Jonathan a fool,but remember there are hundreds of SAN's, Anenih's, thugs, Dangote's,Adenuga's, SSS, POLICE, MILITARY etc, LOYAL to the PRESIDENT, not Jonathan, and who is the incumbent president of NIgeria?

Yes, you'll not vote for JOnathan, here is a FACT, on Election Day, Jonathan's foot soldiers will convert your one vote to 300,000 votes, how they do it? As OBJ, how he did it for himself and YAr'adua. In addition, STATISTICIANS are already working out how SMALL PERCENTAGE of votes from the " NEW PDP& apc states" will be added to the HUGE percentage that will come from JOnathan's stronghold states, and what will be the result? SECOND TERM for Jonathan.

In addition, six governors and some other OBJ loyalist are fighting Jonathan, the FACT is this, from Obj;s ogun state, to Kano, Jigawa,Rivers,Adamawa,Sokoto,and Kwara, states, Jonathan, is at war with these political WARLORDS, but HUNDREDS of other POLITICAL HEAVYWEIGHTS from these states are loyal to Jonathan and Jonathan, will use TAX PAYERS ( OIL MONEY,cos naija people dnt pay taxes) to fund his own loyalist and the outcome will be known to all.

I'm sure millions of nigerians are not happy with Gej and some other millions are so HAPPY with him, its all based on TRIBE, PERCEPTION, RELIGION, &SENTIMENT's. And the best way to ascertain the TRUTH is through the ballot boxes, but some people think they are more of a "PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL" more than Gej and his wife, or it's their "TURN" to rule Nigeria, or they should always DETERMINE who rules Nigeria at every election period, hence they have to SCARE Gej, out of the presidential race.

The political fight between Gej and his fellow ROGUES will get messier, before 2015, but Gej, will not back out of the race. The worse will be him losing the presidential election, but, will he lose anything? NO! The greatest LOSER will continue to be the DOCILE and GULLIBLE Nigerian Youths, cos, No APC, PDM, NEW AND OLD PDP can fix that country, only a REVOLUTION would, cos EVIL &IMPUNITY have eaten so DEEP in the culture.

If you have the political foresight, you can see that all these guys are nothing but ROGUES that wants political power just to enrich their kits and kin and impoverish the ordinary Nigerian as they are used to doing? AMONG ALL THE ROUGES (Atiku&co) FIGHTING Gej ( another ROGUE) IS THEIR ANYONE OF THEM FIGHTING FOR THE INTEREST OF THE COMMON MAN ON THE STREET? I mean an average Niigerian doesn't even trust any of them. Check this out;

Atiku: Obj, destroyed him political, a common man on the street doesn't even want to hear Atiku, so on what records is he going to RUN or fight a sitting Nigeria president? is it his PTDF records? By the time Gej, foot soldiers takes the fight to the doorstep of his oil&gas and shipping businesses, he'll greedily sing a different tune.

The six Gov's have their MATCHES in their various states, from ASSASSINS, to THUGS, & of course, their Director's off SSS & Commissioners of police are loyal to Abuja and the president of Nigeria. Besides their dirty past, do you know why I call them SELFISH ROGUES? Because they don't want to join APC, from PDP, they want to have a platform that will make them bargain for VP, PETROLEUM or Finance minister before they merge PDM, with APC. Or if they join the opposition this early, Gej's foot soldiers will bring their stolen wealth and business interest to a HALT ( Obj, did it to Adenuga, Atiku, Orji Kalu,etc) hence, the " NEW PDP" and if the heat gets too much they'll make peace with Gej, and you'll hear the PDP's euphemism for flogging deviants into line " FAMILY AFFAIR" and their GREED for PRIMITIVE ACQUISITION OF WEALTH will bring them back together at the EXPENSE of the common man.

Lastly, if you think cos PDP ROGUES are having crisis and birth of APC, is enough to make an INCUMBENT Nigeria's president (I'm not talking Gej), to lose election and will now handover to the opposition , you were either born in the 90's or politically naive about the dynamics of Nigeria's political history. FYI, Obj, will NEVER want to work with Tinubu politically. Atiku, was in the same party with Tinubu, I doubt if he'll be so KEEN to do that again, meaning, ALL THESE ROUGES WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE FAILURE OF A PDP's president. The devil they know...someone should help me finish it.

Look beyond GEJ, and your low view about him, you'll objectively see that an INCUMBENT Nigerian president is a MONSTER, even Gej's enemies are trading with CAUTION and that monster they make of any president needs to be DEMYSTIFIED by the populace just like the Egyptians did.

Ogogoro Man, wake up is day time!
Re: How Jonathan Will RULE ( May Not Win Election Though) Nigeria Again In 2016 by TRUTHTELA: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Clerverly:

Ogogoro Man, wake up is day time!

God Bless you.FYI, IT'S 2:50 am where I live.
Re: How Jonathan Will RULE ( May Not Win Election Though) Nigeria Again In 2016 by Sirniyeh(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
my dear, your analysis and references are unique. But the fact remains that anything can happen. It's true that the strenght of imcubency may appears to be intimidating in nigeria politics, but I can authoritatively tell you that Jonathan will not rule beyond 2015. Be expecting the unusual, either for the imcubency to be forfeited or bloody revolution. Yoruba adage says, "Bi iku ile ko ba pani, ti ita ko le pa eniyan" meaning the PDP insiders will be the ones to finish GEJ. Watchout!

Breaking News: Chief Of Mupun Land In Plateau State, Da Nuhu Dawhwep Is Dead / Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info Sacked! / 20 Security Men Killed, Twohelicopters, Others Burnt Astroops Pursue Terrorists