Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (30731 Views)

How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist / Can You Prove That God Doesn't Exist? / An Atheist That Is Afraid Of The Dark!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol and you think that the universe is in space?

Space is in the universe.....dont promote ignorance

Sure. And the universe is in space. The universe comprises all matter and matter is defined as anything having weight and occupying space.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
rhymz: meretricious bool$hyt!
You are a typical case of one suffering from delusions of grandeur, you take your crappy nonsense too seriously. Do you read your nonsense before posting?

Again, I ask, how does not being able to do something become an ability?

whether the inability is caused by another superior ability does not preclude the fact that limitation is an inability and can not pretend to be an ability no matter the context it is being used.

Anyway, you are too dense to understand simple concepts and definition, your incoherent gimmickry is legendary only to you, na yourself you dey confuse with your claptrap.
Let me teach U one thing here ..... Stop using Big Grammar simply cuz U see others using it .... Most Of Your English is beyond your Brain's comprehension ...... Therefore, post within your Knowledge,mumu !!

How did u even excel in school when simple comprehension is always beyond your brain !!

This is what dictionary says about Limitation:

lim·i·ta·tion (l m -t sh n)
n.
1.The act of limiting or the state of being limited.

2.A restriction.
3.A shortcoming or defect.
4.Law ;A specified period during which, by statute, an action may be brought.
.limitation[ˌlɪmɪˈteɪʃən]
n
1.something that limits a quality or achievement
2.the act of limiting or the condition of being limited
3.(Law)Lawa certain period of time, legally defined, within which an action, claim, etc., must be commenced
4.(Law)Property lawa restriction upon the duration or extent of an estate

Even Nairaland can be used as an Example The Ability of Seun Osewa as the owner of Nairaland can place restriction over sections U can surf ....... Therefore, U are the one that is ''Limited'' not Seun

The question we are asking U fools is What are the Limitation of God as Omnipotent ? since Omnipotent implied all things are possible and U fools claimed some certain things are impossible What are those things that are Impossible, give us 20 impossible things .....

What are those things Restricting God ...... Little fools come and answer ......

Don't forget Online copy and paste is Allowed ......ediots !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I have to wonder which school he went to make that illogical statement.
These fools don't use their brain, most of the things they spew were found on some web ..... Instead of them to reason and reflect ..... They would just carried it and paste it !!!

This reminds me of when LogicBoy asked me how two human can overpopulate the world grin and this time it is Infinity + 1 again grin !!!

FoolishBoy is totally lost in Ignorance, hmmmm, I aint expecting less from ignoramus !!?

Infinite fools !!!

And u, U have been wonderful , Kudos !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Emusan(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol and you think that the universe is in space?

Space is in the universe.....dont promote ignorance

Brother pls it's time for you to leave your copy and paste work and begin to reason for yourself as a true freethinker.

If universe is not in space, why does it expand?
Going by the way of big bang the point of singularity before explosion occurs, exist where/what hold it?

Another one from LB,

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Hmm, I'm on Reddit now, it seems that's the source of U fools Trash ......

Lets Read what U atheist had read ..... We are Challenging this from source !!!

Atheism, is a satanic movement for Ignorants !!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Hero10001: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oh what a rush! Donroxy, you shouldn't have finish them off so quickly.
You'v made it so easy for them to back off..
You ought to have make them lazy atheists get some more web stuffs before you run em to pieces and puke them.
Now, where are they gonna copy from??!..!

Where is the Girraffe-Wiegraf? K'someting..LogicBoy,??
They'rall gone missing..

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by GamaG(m): 4:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Afrobasic: if god created the universe, then you've got more questions than answer
1) who created god?(and don't say god has been existing forever because there is absolutely no way to prove that)
2) how are you sure that the universe isn't god?
3) which god created the universe(out of the 150,000 gods in existence today plus the millions of other gods in times past)
4) how do you prove to a person of different faith that your god is the true creator and not his(eg christian vs muslim god saga
5)why has evidence of god's supernatural existence suddenly gone with the advent of video cameras and the internet?
6)why did god create 'evil'(don't tell me evil was just there... after-all you claim god created all things)
7)of what use is creation to god?(after-all god is supposedly perfect what would creation add to an already perfect being?)
coolwhat is the role of life to god(what does he gain/lose.. why is he/she/they testing us, are they bored of their existence that they decided to create the universe?)
9)why are we not so different in make up from the other animals?(we share 96%-98% of our dna with the chimps for example. coincidence?)
10)how did different races of humans spring up from noah and his sons in just 4000yrs?
chew on this for now wink
Do u want 2die n meet Him personally 2ask those questions? For the bible says, do not question the wisdom of the Almighty God(Jehovah) not god point of correction.
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hero10001: Oh what a rush! Donroxy, you shouldn't have finish them off so quickly.
You'v made it so easy for them to back off..
You ought to have make them lazy atheists get some more web stuffs before you run em to pieces and puke them.
Now, where are they gonna copy from??!..!

Where is the Girraffe-Wiegraf? K'someting..LogicBoy,??
They'rall gone missing..
Hero, ahahaha .... I wish U knew how much Atheists have scared me judging them from Afar .....

This happens to be my first encounter with them and I never intend to make it a pre-occupation ...........!!!!

I usually think they have an axiom which they premiered their vituperations alas, Science is their Absolute basis !!!

As if Science is Absolute Knowledge ........ grin !!!!

Engaging with these bunch of lazylots has thus increased me in Faith and belief and I hereby resolved that Until Scientists completely explore the ''Whole UNIVERSE and/or SPACE '' and all HER ''INHERENT COMPOSITIONS and STUDY OF ''THEIR RELATIVITY'' IS CONCLUDED , Then Conclusion could be drawn with VERACITY !!!

Atheists e o gbadun !!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Hero10001: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
donroxy: Hero, ahahaha .... I wish U knew how much Atheists have scared me judging them from Afar .....

This happens to be my first encounter with them and I never intend to make it a pre-occupation ...........!!!!

I usually think they have an axiom which they premiered their vituperations alas, Science is their Absolute basis !!!

Engaging with these bunch of lazylots has thus increased me in Faith and belief and I hereby resolved that Until Scientists completely explore the ''Whole UNIVERSE and/or SPACE '' and all HER ''INHERENT COMPOSITIONS and STUDY OF ''THEIR RELATIVITY'' IS CONCLUDED , Then Conclusion could be drawn with VERACITY !!!

Atheists e o gbadun !!!!
Awon Atheists yen o gbadun indeed!!!

:-)
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by alphascorpio(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2013
donroxy: Hero, ahahaha .... I wish U knew how much Atheists have scared me judging them from Afar .....

Atheists e o gbadun !!!!
Whatever floats your boat bro. Keep basking in the euphoria of ignorance.
Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2013
@all...i pray my few proofs strikes u.(amen). First of all i would start by asking u what is ur existence in dz world for? Is it just for u to study,gain wealth etc and at d end of d day u just die l? As God not said that our being in dz world is to preach d good news?. Secondly,the fact that we are smarter than all the animals. Is it just our mere human intelligence? But in genesis1:28 God made it clear that he has given us power over all the animals. Also even our body tells most of it all. The way diff parts of our body is situated is it not perfect that way? Wont it be wierd if our eyes was under or feet or if our moths were at our backs? In the 1cor12:18 it shows that God made us perfectly. Lastly,the fact that we wake up each time we sleep is because we are better,smarter,wiser,powerful than those that dont? No,but its just because of God's grace and love which many of us has taken for granted. All these balls down to the fact that there is a supernatural force existing in all that we do....also read rom2:5,rom9:19..... I just pray u all realise the true power of d living God before its too late
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Odunayo1119: @all...i pray my few proofs strikes u.(amen). First of all i would start by asking u what is ur existence in dz world for? Is it just for u to study,gain wealth etc and at d end of d day u just die l? As God not said that our being in dz world is to preach d good news?. Secondly,the fact that we are smarter than all the animals. Is it just our mere human intelligence? But in genesis1:28 God made it clear that he has given us power over all the animals. Also even our body tells most of it all. The way diff parts of our body is situated is it not perfect that way? Wont it be wierd if our eyes was under or feet or if our moths were at our backs? In the 1cor12:18 it shows that God made us perfectly. Lastly,the fact that we wake up each time we sleep is because we are better,smarter,wiser,powerful than those that dont? No,but its just because of God's grace and love which many of us has taken for granted. All these balls down to the fact that there is a supernatural force existing in all that we do....also read rom2:5,rom9:19..... I just pray u all realise the true power of d living God before its too late

You don't bring the bible to a God debate!!! For starters atheists are questioning the legitimacy of the claims by the authors of the bible that it is God's words,so before you use it as your proof,first prove that the bible is indeed God's words.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Well,most of the things written in the bible about the future are already happening nw...if twas just an ordinary human that just wrote it,what if the predictions dont come to past? But its only God that knows the future and he has predicted well
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by 1ord: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
The truth is it is impossible.No true thinking atheist can actually defunct to religion. Because what has been seen cannot be unseen. We have studied these scriptures and have been wishing for our faith to manifest. We know the bible better than most pastors some of us even go so far back as trying to understand the orginal context and language of the bible or quran. The plot holes are staggering and as we search for a reason to believe our scrutiny and eye for detail reveals so many contradicting acts and statements of your gods that such a being can not be termed supreme as he seems the figment of the imagination of some defunct minded cave man. We look at science and see how rational it is straight to the point and correct everytime it is almost universally right. Your gods have failed in their directive as the higher individual or supreme beign our science doesn't fail once it has been proven.I cannot base my existence on hope and a fallacy.Please do not reply if you are not wiling to have your faith prodded with accusations that are factual.I respect your beliefs but if you opt for an argument that is a whole other package just trying to give an insight on why atheists can not be convinced. Because they have seen reasons not to believe and those reasons are always shoved under the rug .

Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by hardeiluxie: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

And you are european brainwashed zombie,,,,,modernized slave
Are u one of them??........coz ur cmment seeks attention a bit
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Niflheim(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
But where the hell is the christian god?
1.No facts
2.No evidence
3.No proof
4.No family photos
5.No shadow
6.No Birth Certificate
7.No Twitter Account
8.No Blood samples

9.No Foot prints
10. No office address
CONCLUSION: There is more evidence for "Sponge Bob", than there is for the Christian god!!!
Re: How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? by Gravitons: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2019
UyiIredia:
My, my ! Someone pooped in his pants.

Names hardly impress. The logic is simple. Space is nothingness, nothingness doesn't bend only physical thing: yet this bozo tells me spacetime bends. Common sense and reason has since died in you.

Spoken to spirits in stones lately, eh ?

Sure, I don't need Einstein to tell me GPS need to be coordinated and timelag between different points accounted for.

Ask away.

Why ask ?

Itself maybe. In your la-la land.

No. Wiegraf faffing is enough for time to dilate. His boner is abuzzing.

You have reading problems indeed. I never denied bosons but a force carrier called gravitons which has no substatiation. In fact, I specifically denied your presentation of bosons as explanation for how the earth moves without a material base beneath.

So you know bosons and assert I use them, what nonsense ! God is must be playing the Devil in your demented mind right now.

Proof ?

And which meaning would it have. No probs, the corpse of your loved one will do the trick. By the time you see life's vanity and the truth quote above, you'll be an indifferent lump of compounds, IOW, you'll be dead.

This bloody doffer can think to save his poop !

I see. Just show how space (nothing) bends.

Sheesh ! From someone who expects his brain evolved from dirt. I'll be damned if this is worrisome.

Profound idioc¥, schmucked mind desperately clinging to a pitable existence that worse than death. I should say, you happen to know you defy logic.

Lol. What evidence ? The $hit I've gotten someone to clean up.

And for dullgraf, because science says so.

A reason that thinks not, a supposed man of science with little smarts and a numbskull at writing, and proud of it.

I see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.