Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1211512 members, 1568206 topics. Date: Monday, 28 July 2014 at 01:23 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (3842 Views)

A Message About Damascus capital city of syria / T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria / The Invasion Of The Funky Pastors & Commercialization Of Christianity (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
MostHigh:

And you are on the right path??

I told you before that,,,I can boast in christ jesus
He is the author and finisher of my faith
The holyspirit in me vindicate me and by the grace of God..am justified rightly..wash clean by the blood of the lamb not michael
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Don't Close the Thread....
Has It broken any rule?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam:

I told you before that,,,I can boast in christ jesus
He is the author and finisher of my faith
The holyspirit in me vindicate me and by the grace of God..am justified rightly..wash clean by the blood of the lamb not michael

Christopagan mantra smiley

You all just run the same old script

My people perish for lack of knowledge smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Mintayo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam: Don't Close the Thread....
Has It broken any rule?

whaaaaaaaat? Who locked this thread? Are you kidding me?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ajibam: Don't Close the Thread....
Has It broken any rule?
whats the problem ? why are you opening a thread i have closed ? thats challenging my authority. do i unban those who you ban who have not broken any rules ? you know how many questionable decisions you have taken since being a mod ? did i challenge your authority even though i knew you were wrong ? respect yourself bruv

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: you are saying an arch-angel is not a heavenly being ? somehow i dont think you know who christ is and what he represents and his role.

Can you pls tell us? You can't assume we all are on the same level.

Why are you in a haste anyways?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: whats the problem ? why are you opening a thread i have closed ? thats challenging my authority. do i unban those who you ban who have not broken any rules ? you know how many questionable decisions you have taken since being a mod ? did i challenge your authority even though i knew you were wrong ? respect yourself bruv

Okay..bro
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thread has become infested with derailers scoffers troublemakers and gainsayers
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
chaiii, grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
pet_saint:

False prophets pick a portion of scripture and not the whole.

Kindly address the scriptural references and leave out the last part that was my opinion

about your dream
1Co 13:8 ¶ Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Only the established activities of the kningdom will stand. The lord never told the church to look out for dreams to tell us what we shall be.

1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
(KJV)

Even the apostles that were with Jesus did not know what the end will be except to have faith in the lords salvation

You sound line the new agers sir. we see you guys emerge every day with just the right tweak. Dream my foot.

Any disciple worth his salt would know that the feast of Rosh Hashanah symbolises the day of judgement Seeing that the trumpets are primarily called for ingathering, assembly and war

Since the first day of any Hebrew month depends on the sighting of the first tiny sliver of the next waxing moon following a new moon, no-one man knows exactly when Rosh haShanah will begin until the next waxing moon is sighted by at least 3 Individuals,

Every other feast day occurs within the month hence after the sighting of a new moon

Rosh hashanna AKA FEAST OF TRUMPETS IS THE ONLY FEAST DAY THAT STARTS ON THE 1ST DAY OF THE MONTH

HENCE WHY NO MAN KNOWS THE EXACT DAY IN ADVANCE cool

Symbolically this means no one man can call for the trumpet on rosh hashanna it takes AT LEAST 3 FAITHFULL WITNESSESS to proclaim the sighting of the new moon befor the high priest could allow the trumpets to be blown.

Hear O Israel the lord our God the Lord is one smiley

Also

15 days after this feast day we have the feast of ingathering the feast of tabernacles

So you see it takes a whole 15 days between when the first trumpets are blown on Rosh Hashanah to the ingathering of the elect at tabernacles.

A whole 15 days advanced notice before the final cataclysma smiley

The day of the Lord is a prolonged period in history culminating in Armageddon

Study to show yaself approved.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: an arch-angel does not need to call on the lord. he is a heavenly being just like the lord. it is humans who call on the lord

Are angels not humans?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Are angels not humans?

Read up on theosis for some more insight
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: Thread has become infested with derailers scoffers troublemakers and gainsayers

A terrible concoction Sire smiley

Legion of demons would be more appropriate.

But no matter if there are 77 times 7 of them Sire, the messenger will still stand smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2013
a lil tipsy tonite lol. but i dont want you to think i am against scoffing yall. I love scoffers. however i love scoffers with an open mind. inquisitive mind. so dont stop scoffing if your scoffing is borne out of an inquisitive mind and you are willing to change if you see proof. what i am against is professional scoffers and derailers who have a closed mind and go into a thread just to cause disruption. nothing to contribute, not willing to change, just here purely for derailing scoffing and gainsaying. with that being said. stay blessed family. we are closer to the kingdom than you think. extremely close. we shall encourage and edify each other till we get to the finish line. see yall 2moz family.

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2013
Lovely speech. God morning Obadiah. Good morning all.

Blessed day ahead.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by petsaint: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Any disciple worth his salt would know that the feast of Rosh Hashanah symbolises the day of judgement Seeing that the trumpets are primarily called for ingathering, assembly and war

Since the first day of any Hebrew month depends on the sighting of the first tiny sliver of the next waxing moon following a new moon, no-one man knows exactly when Rosh haShanah will begin until the next waxing moon is sighted by at least 3 Individuals,

Every other feast day occurs within the month hence after the sighting of a new moon

Rosh hashanna AKA FEAST OF TRUMPETS IS THE ONLY FEAST DAY THAT STARTS ON THE 1ST DAY OF THE MONTH

Symbolically this means no one man can call for the trumpet on rosh hashanna it takes AT LEAST 3 FAITHFULL WITNESSESS to proclaim the sighting of the new moon befor the high priest could allow the trumpets to be blown.

Also

15 days after this feast day we have the feast of ingathering the feast of tabernacles

So you see it takes a whole 15 days between when the first trumpets are blown on Rosh Hashanah to the ingathering of the elect at tabernacles.

I am not refering to Jewish tradition here. Stick to scripture and not moon gazing/islamic/arabian/babylonian traditions.
God did not reveal positions in heaven or in the new new kingdon to anybody. The only ones who asked were not given any definitive answer but were asked if they will pay the price.

37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

OPs referal to his dreams and positions, points to one dangerous tendency - Human Predestination or simply put destiny. Its not biblical. Let the man who saw his role in the new kingdom tell us how he came about it.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by petsaint: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2013
obadiah777: a lil tipsy tonite lol. but i dont want you to think i am against scoffing yall. I love scoffers. however i love scoffers with an open mind. inquisitive mind. so dont stop scoffing if your scoffing is borne out of an inquisitive mind and you are willing to change if you see proof. what i am against is professional scoffers and derailers who have a closed mind and go into a thread just to cause disruption. nothing to contribute, not willing to change, just here purely for derailing scoffing and gainsaying. with that being said. stay blessed family. we are closer to the kingdom than you think. extremely close. we shall encourage and edify each other till we get to the finish line. see yall 2moz family.

Despots and dictators too dislike anybody that stands on a body of evidence that differs from their view. Dont come and tell the world the world is flat.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

I am not refering to Jewish tradition here. Stick to scripture and not moon gazing/islamic/arabian/babylonian traditions.
God did not reveal positions in heaven or in the new new kingdon to anybody. The only ones who asked were not given any definitive answer but were asked if they will pay the price.

37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

OPs referal to his dreams and positions, points to one dangerous tendency - Human Predestination or simply put destiny. Its not biblical. Let the man who saw his role in the new kingdom tell us how he came about it.

grin grin is jewish tradition not scripture?

Which kinna mumu talk be that? smiley

SAlvation is of the jew.

Not the christopagan grin

You are just a lazybones, cant be botherd to study, we know your type.

Professional Scoffer smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

De 13:1-5 outlines the criteria for evaluating true and false prophet. Kindly refrain from saying what the lord has not declared, it may comes with a curse.

Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith יהוה, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith יהוה. Jeremiah 23:32

The exact way, method and tools for bringing the end to pass remains the mystery of God, and the books and guides you quote are sealed even unto the actual times when they begin to unfold. Refrain from trying to be a super journalist by quoting how it will happen. What is the Impact of Fukushima currently emitting radioactive waste into a third of the ocean?

The hints were given so the watcher can recognize the birth pangs, and nothing else. My opinion though. Im no prophet.

Instead of nagging why dont ye prophecy instead

Abi you know sabi? ::

Its a gift.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Despots and dictators too dislike anybody that stands on a body of evidence that differs from their view. Dont come and tell the world the world is flat.

DO you see anybody breaking bread with us by FORCE?

All this talk of despot and dictator is coming out of you innermost filthy mind smiley

Keep you dirt to yaself grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by petsaint: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin is jewish tradition not scripture?

Which kinna mumu talk be that? smiley

SAlvation is of the jew.

Not the christopagan grin

You are just a lazybones, cant be botherd to study, we know your type.

Professional Scoffer smiley

Resort to insult is proven to be either due to incompetence with the english language or an attempt to escape the topic. Please go back to the topic and answer the questions posed to you.

A lot of the Jewish traditions (moon standards, etc) precede moses, the law of moses was the first attempt to take the jews away from the error of Nimrod, and it was shown to be insufficient, hence the coming of Jesus. I try to paraphrase if you disagree I will not insult you, I will give you scriptural references.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Resort to insult is proven to be either due to incompetence with the english language or an attempt to escape the topic. Please go back to the topic and answer the questions posed to you.

A lot of the Jewish traditions (moon standards, etc) precede moses, the law of moses was the first attempt to take the jews away from the error of Nimrod, and it was shown to be insufficient, hence the coming of Jesus. I try to paraphrase if you disagree I will not insult you, I will give you scriptural references.

kindly point out the insult smiley

And the most high God can never change no matter the time or Age, dont you ever forget that smiley

The lunar calender is the calender for isreal througout all of time and this is scripturally factual smiley

But being a christopagan you wouldnt know that now would you?

grin

Also before I forget which question exactly do you want me to answer? smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by petsaint: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

kindly point out the insult smiley

And the most high God can never change no matter the time or Age, dont you ever forget that smiley

The lunar calender is the calender for isreal througout all of time and this is scripturally factual smiley

But being a christopagan you wouldnt know that now would you?

grin

Also before I forget which question exactly do you want me to answer? smiley

Urban Dictionary: mumu
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mumu‎Cached Similar
A nigerian slang used to describe a person who acts daft.

i asked OP to show scriptural evidence where what they will do in his kingdom will be foretold either by dream as he states or any other means. If you have an answer for him giving your afinity, please do.

You accuse people of being christopagan, yet you want to use the christopagan timing using the moon as reference. are you confused about the lunisolar calendar and the gregorian calendar too. Christianity is not tied to that calendar.

Timing issues like money are man made and unfortunately spirituallized but they are not central to Gods plan for man. He however uses them to gain our attention since they are what we work with and are able to relate to
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

Urban Dictionary: mumu
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mumu‎Cached Similar
A nigerian slang used to describe a person who acts daft.

i asked OP to show scriptural evidence where what they will do in his kingdom will be foretold either by dream as he states or any other means. If you have an answer for him giving your afinity, please do.

You accuse people of being christopagan, yet you want to use the christopagan timing using the moon as reference. are you confused about the lunisolar calendar and the gregorian calendar too. Christianity is not tied to that calendar.

1. Well who would have belived that mumu had a dictionary meaning smiley

Please note My words where " which kinna mumu talk", how does that translate to you are a mumu?

The question was addressed to your statement and not your person smiley

But if you fell like a mumu who am I to complain smiley

2. I will leave that to obadiah to answer and I belive he already has, but you just love scoffing.

3. I am happy you are aware that the christopagan tradition is inherently luciferian seeing that they worship the Sun- God on Sun-day, and most of them dont even know it. smiley

But I tell you again that Isreal dont use no solar calender wether in the past present of future and this is backed by scripture.

If you say otherwise then please inform us of this new tradition you speak of smiley

Ye are not of Isreal by the confessions of your mouth

You pet_saint are a self confessed gentile smiley

So the oracles have been given to me first and here I am trying to pass them onto the gentile and he be scoffing grin

Jokes I tell Ya grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Timing issues like money are man made and unfortunately spirituallized but they are not central to Gods plan for man. He however uses them to gain our attention since they are what we work with and are able to relate to

Mr christopagan the jewish feast days are all symbolic of TIMING smiley

Just as ye christopagans celebrate yashuas birthday on the darkest day of the year. If that is not timing then tell me what is grin

Meanwhile if ye were a jew ye would know that he was born during the feast of tebarnacles as scripture has revealed
And was born in a booth

Do you know what day that is?

No I am sure you dont, but you can celebrate some christopagan tradition and keep to christopagan timings

You say no need to watch out for the timessad

I say Folly. smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by petsaint: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Mr christopagan the jewish feast days are all symbolic of TIMING smiley

Just as ye christopagans celebrate yashuas birthday on the darkest day of the year. If that is not timing then tell me what is grin

Meanwhile if ye were a jew ye would know that he was born during the feast of tebarnacles as scripture has revealed
And was born in a booth

Do you know what day that is?

No I am sure you dont, but you can celebrate some christopagan tradition and keep to christopagan timings

You say no need to watch out for the timessad

I say Folly. smiley

There is no doubt that you are trying to inject a new dimension to your revelations. Call it your revelation and not the bible, clarify its your analogy and not revelations.

Which bible told you to celebrate birthdays? i dont

Who told you not to watch out for the times? Jesus said do so, but dont get strung up by the times for these things must yet be. Lu 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. The times do not define the children of God.

To the careless when you repeat a lie enough it starts to sound like the truth. Careful people simply keep a count of the number of times the lie is repeated. You sound more like the scoffer here.

scoffers - definition of scoffers by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/scoffers‎Cached Similar
To mock at or treat with derision. To show or express derision or scorn. n.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2013
pet_saint:

There is no doubt that you are trying to inject a new dimension to your revelations. Call it your revelation and not the bible, clarify its your analogy and not revelations.

Which bible told you to celebrate birthdays? i dont

Who told you not to watch out for the times? Jesus said do so, but dont get strung up by the times for these things must yet be. Lu 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. The times do not define the children of God.

To the careless when you repeat a lie enough it starts to sound like the truth. Careful people simply keep a count of the number of times the lie is repeated. You sound more like the scoffer here.

scoffers - definition of scoffers by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/scoffers‎Cached Similar
To mock at or treat with derision. To show or express derision or scorn. n.

Pet_saint

Pet_saint

No one is talking of birthdays here, I was passing a message and you missed it AGAIN. smiley

I called you twice cause your double minded

Firts you say times are not necessarily important

then you say even yashua says to watch out for times

which one is it? grin

The lunar calender was is used by Isreal for time keeping more specifically for feast days and agricultural purposes too.smiley

So what is the new dimension here?

Even your professed master knew and observed these thing

Ye are no Isrelite smiley

Ye are a gentile grin

This is the reason you cannot see your role or self in the coming kingdom you are a gentile.

The ones that say they are there already you scoff at them

What is it you want??

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
MostHigh:

Also

Sir,

When I first saw this post yesterday, I tried getting the message you were trying to pass across. I know there is a message locked in here somewhere. Kindly decode. grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm Mr.777 is no longer using all caps is it the threat of nuclear attack that has forced you to change?

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: OK o.

I saw this

http://www.fbci.org/ministries/isra_docs/Rosh%20Hashanah.pdf

and this

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Fall_Holidays/Rosh_Hashannah/rosh_hashannah.html

Tgirl4real you are quite right there is a deeper meaning hidden within the feast days. smiley

The second link in your post above has as a heading on the page Rosh Hashannah "AWAKEINING TO JUDGEMENT"

I will use anology to explain

1. The Isrealite new month begins when the waxing moon is sighted by at least 2 people (faithfull witnessess)

2.All the Isrealite feast days fall within the month meaning they either fall on the 10th day, 21st day, 14 day etc. they all occur after the new month has been declared. smiley

Hence they are easy to predict for example...

The new moon is sighted and the month of nissan/april has begun, then tgirl says "OOh my the passover feast is in 14 dayS TIME i have not bought my stuff.smiley

So you see Tgirl4real Knows in advance what day the passover is.

The case is not so for the feast of trumpets "AWAKEINING TO JUDGEMENT". no one man knows the day of this feast for it falls on the first day of the 7 month, the first day of tishri.

It will takeat least 2 faithfull witnesses to report the sighting of the waxing moon before the trumpets can be blown "AWAKEINING TO JUDGEMENT"

Just as it took 2 prophets to proclaim judgement time on nairaland.

when it was just one prophet no one cared to listen they all just scoffed

During the time of the Holy Temple, the drama of Rosh Hashana began even before the onset of the holy day. This drama involved the sanctification of the new moon. Rosh Hashana occurs on the first day of the month of Tishrei, and therefore, it can't begin until the appearance of the new moon has been established.

The commandment to declare the new moon and establish its appearance for all the children of Israel was the first commandment received by the Israelites, even before they emerged from their bondage in Egypt, (Exodus 12:2) It may seem ironic that the most high God - the King of the universe - would call upon His people to determine, as it were, on what day He Himself created the universe! But this is, in fact, what God, in His love for His people did

He entrusted the children of Israel as "partners" in maintaining and perfecting His creation. Two witnesses[/b]who had seen the appearance of the new moon were required to testify before the Great Sanhedrin, which convened in the Chamber of Hewn Stone, which was located on the northern wall of the Inner Courtyard of the Holy Temple.

[b]There they would be questioned and cross examined to verify their fitness as witnesses and the truth of their words just as I and my brother are being questioned and cross examined,
. Only when this had been done to the satisfaction of the sages of the Great Sanhedrin, would the Rosh Hashana service in the Holy Temple begin.

Great care and effort was invested by the sages to ensure the veracity and efficency of the entire procedure of proclaiming the new moon. Ultimately, it all depended on the willingness of the common people to come forth as witnesses. One can only imagine the sense of obligation and privilege felt by each witness as he made his way to Jerusalem.

Are you making your way to jerusalem as a witness to help AWAKEN YOUR BRETHREN TO IMPENDING JUDGEMENT??

I made reference to Rosh Hashannah becaus of mr pet_saint scoffing about no one knowing the time or signs of impending judgement and the establishment of the kingdom. smiley

These facts are easily verifyable and are not my personal opinions as Pet_saint would like to believesmiley

Peace love and joy !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm...

So, the next stage after the sealing and reawakening is purging ourselves and living a holy life towards God.

If I get this whole thing right, the main feast is on the full moon right? And no one knows the exact day, right?

Ermmm... did u say you and prophet obadiah sighted the moon?

(0) (1) (2) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. / How Should Christians Use Social Media? / Is Kissing A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.