Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Who Cook Best Among The Major Tribes In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Cook Best Among The Major Tribes In Nigeria (730 Views)

The Best Among Ovaltine,bournvita And Milo? / Are Ladies Scared To Cook For Guys Who Cook Very Well? / Who Cook Better: Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Cook Best Among The Major Tribes In Nigeria by wandevincent(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Due to the nature of my profession, Geology which is actually a visual science that deals much with the physical world, I'v had the opportunity to live in all the major regions for a considerable amount of time during which I'v been able to get acustomed with various culture,tradition,and most especially food atributed to each regions.Something that strike me is the discrepancy in the preference for food among the different regions and also the different skills for each regions when it comes to the preparation of food, without sentiment I still respect and rate my tribe, yoruba high for their various delicacies. But the stark truth and the question that comes to my mind is Who really cook best, among the three major tribes?? Yorubas, Ibos and Hausas??

(1) (Reply)

Asians Live The Healthiest And Longest. Nigerians Can Too / Does Anyone Knows How To Cook SUYA..... / Seasons Promo On Catering Services In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.