Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,457 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? (1712 Views)

Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Career Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
I am interested in co-moderating the Career section.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by EXICON(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

The Career Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.
Thank you.
I'm highly interested! Would be extremely glad if I'm considered.
Thanks!
God bless you!
God bless Nairaland!
Long live Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
I am interested in moderating this section
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by gosifechris: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello
i am interested in the co-moderation.i am blogging since 2010 and i spend about 20hrs daily online... My email is gosifechris63@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by valdubem(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
gosifechris: hello
i am interested in the co-moderation.i am blogging since 2010 and i spend about 20hrs daily online... My email is gosifechris63@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation.

You spend 20hrs online daily?? shocked This is not good.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by gosifechris: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
yap @dubem,i work online and i'm actually online 24hrs,20hrs is just when im active
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
gosifechris: yap @dubem,i work online and i'm actually online 24hrs,20hrs is just when im active

And through out your being active 20hrs daily, in what way have you impacted positively to the society?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ op, the career section has been kinda inactive of late. Part of my goals if I become the mod, is to revive it and attract a lot of positive traffic to the Career section. Check my profile and you will see what I have done and still doing to the Jobs/Vacancies Section. I can do same to the Career section as well
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by gosifechris: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
@uboma u may have been a member here for years but my little stay here,u can check d entertainment wall...my goal is to treat readers in a way that they cant go an hour without the career section...trust me,im a blogger i knew many great writers locally and internationally who can share their posts with the section...am gonna open hidden career paths that most people overlooked
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
gosifechris: @uboma u may have been a member here for years but my little stay here,u can check d entertainment wall...my goal is to treat readers in a way that they cant go an hour without the career section...trust me,im a blogger i knew many great writers locally and internationally who can share their posts with the section...am gonna open hidden career paths that most people overlooked

Lol at the above comment. One may have registered just last week and still contribute meaningfully to the forum. I am not against u being a new member dude but saying that u are an active online user 20 hrs daily is a big cause for concern. How many hrs of sleep do u get daily then? 4 hours? If true, that's barely enough for u to do anything meaningful. Let's however assume that your claim is true, outside Nairaland, I'm interested in knowing the areas you have impacted positively in people's lives. Lemme have your blog and be the judge myself...
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by nitrogen(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin See these buddies o!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2013
Your blog is about 'glamour and rumour'. Not really interesting to me though because there's nothing to benefit from peddling rumours. Notwithstanding, some (the idle minds) may find it worthwhile. And please take down your blog, the mod and op of this thread may not like to see it. U would have sent it to my email that is written clearly in my signature. Cheers and may the best man/woman win!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by gosifechris: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2013
you dont know what you are saying...you interpreted it illiterately...you cant say bcuz my blog's caption is glamour and rumour then its all about it(glamour and rumour)...so if the name is nairaland,its all about naira and land??dude wake_up...you are bluffing.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2013
gosifechris: you dont know what you are saying...you interpreted it illiterately...you cant say bcuz my blog's caption is glamour and rumour then its all about it(glamour and rumour)...so if the name is nairaland,its all about naira and land??dude wake_up...you are bluffing.

Most of the topics on your blog is all about rumours. Anyone can confirm. As per bluffing, it is obvious who is... Mr. 20 hrs active online user!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by gosifechris: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2013
this is supposed to be nairaland nat some place you can start a beef(get that)...i cant continue this conversation with you but thanks for sharing your view...guess you read some topics there(my blog)...(laughing)
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2013
gosifechris: this is supposed to be nairaland nat some place you can start a beef(get that)...i cant continue this conversation with you but thanks for sharing your view...guess you read some topics there(my blog)...(laughing)

lol.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2013
Uboma & gosifechris, pls let's stop derailing this thread. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by CrazyMan(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2013
Only indicate if you are interested...Nominations and derailers aren't welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Davo93(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Yes please. Its going to be a great privilege for me to serve the number one forum in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Fellow NLers, Crazyman has indicated his intention to quit as a moderator in this section. As such we need a moderator who can fill in for him.

So if you have the interest in being a moderator in this hallowed section and you meet the requirements as stated by the OP in the quoted post below then say so.

Thank you.

Those who had indicated interest previously on this thread can restate their interest. Thank you.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by EXICON(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Obinoscopy: Fellow NLers, Crazyman has indicated his intention to quit as a moderator in this section. As such we need a moderator who can fill in for him.

So if you have the interest in being a moderator in this hallowed section and you meet the requirements as stated by the OP in the quoted post below then say so.

Those who had indicated interest previously on this thread can restate their interest. Thank you.
Thanks 4 d update as regards dis request. I'm still highly interested as i stated earlier. As a matter of fact,the interest is simply super-hot!
Looking forward to a positive consideration!
God bless you!
God bless Nairaland!
Long live NL!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by gosifechris: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
i am highly interested and i will actually make here the hottest...trust
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by kevweflex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
gosifechris:
i am highly interested and i will actually make here the hottest...trust

I am.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Davo93(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am still very much interested.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013

Thank you.
Yes to all!They is no better section i will like to moderate if not CAREER.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Stegomiah: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ Obinoscopy, i am very much interested, i meet up with the criterias above listed, i am ready to render my service towards the upliftment of this great forum, and i know i can make a big impact on the career section, †нªηкs!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chibenze(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Will serve nairaland if am one of the moderators in any section especiall business, education and career section, though my joy in nigeria and nairaland is to have a scam free society, to bring back the good name to nigeria, so if am being considered as a mod, fine, will be happy to serve this forum and to fulfil my aim which you can find here https://www.nairaland.com/1361097/nigeria-not-scam.mers-f.raudster but if a not choosen am using this opportunity to tell are the moderator to try their best to make those dreams come true
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1forall: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Where are all the potential moderators? It funny cos lots of people say they want to moderate on this forum but when the opportunity comes like this one, they're don't turn up.

We're still on the look out for more volunteers.

(1) (2)

LASU Transcript / Are You Interested In Fish Production / Before You Get That Job Learn Web Site Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.