Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Who Can Understand A Woman? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Can Understand A Woman? (3509 Views)

21 Hilarious Moments Everyone Who’s Farted Will Totally Understand(PICTURES) / 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand / 20 Jokes That Only Geeks Will Understand [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Understand A Woman? by jaguda(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2006
A religious man walking along Bar Beach beach, was deep in prayer, all of a sudden he said out loud, "Lord grant me one wish."

Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said, "Because you have been a good and pious person, as well as being faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish, any wish."

The man thinks for a bit and says, "Could you please build a bridge to America, so I can drive over any time I want to."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Atlantic!  The concrete and steel it would take!  I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time.  Finally he said, "Lord, I have been married and divorced four times. All of my wives said that I am uncaring and insensitive.  I wish that I could understand women.  I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when
they say "nothing" and how I can make a woman truly happy".

After a few minutes God said, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?
Re: Who Can Understand A Woman? by kamsy(f): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2006
Dont understand,

is it that women re that difficult?that God could not understand them?or what?
Re: Who Can Understand A Woman? by jaguda(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2006
yes it seems so, even God cannot understand women!!
Re: Who Can Understand A Woman? by dm(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2006
You be real Jaguda(THIEF)
You're Re-cycling all the jokes in the forum. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Can Understand A Woman? by gentleaura(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2006
My favorite Pastor said that joke at his church, Pastor Joel Osteen, It was actually very funny eh!
Re: Who Can Understand A Woman? by spikelord(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2006
Looks like I've read this one before!

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day With Word Crib / This Is The Hotest Fist Ever, Watch What Happened Next / Just Imagine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.