Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. (6390 Views)

Miscarriage:did U Miscarry Or Have A Misdiagnosed Miscarriage? Come In N Share. / Has Anyone Gotten Pregnant Right After Miscarriage?how Soon After? Lets Interact / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by mamaileri: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Hello all,please i have a question and would be grateful for a reply. I suffered a miscarriage last month at 9 weeks everyone is advising that i wait to see AF before trying but me i cant wait I want to try right away. Please kindly advise if it is safe to try now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by nice14: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2013
mamaileri what did ur doc advice u do. it is advice-able that u wait to see af b4 u try again, some doc even advice u wait for 3 cicle b4 u ttc again. the reason is, so ur boby can heal well b4 u conceive again to avoid any complication. may God give u d one that will stay, ijn.
Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by mamaileri: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
thank you nice14 for replying and Amen to the prayer, my doctor also advised we wait for AF. it seems like such a long wait.
Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by favoredgal: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
well my friend had a 7 week loss and she never saw AF as she conceived immediately (the very next month, against dr's advice)

but she put to bed yesterday after a stress free 9 months ....

Follow your dr's advice sha! just to be on the safe side cuz if anything had gone wrong, dunno what she would have said. but its not easy to wait

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by mamaileri: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks favoured girl i was hoping to hear for such miracle stories.
Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by callola: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
mamaileri: thank you nice14 for replying and Amen to the prayer, my doctor also advised we wait for AF. it seems like such a long wait.
well, i will advise u to wait. But 4 pple like me dat its diffcult to take in then i will advise u to baby dance as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. by bosunjohns(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
africpeadg:
I had a miscarriage after my 1st baby clocked 2yrs, it was 8wks old, it started like a joke one evening with spotting i went to d Dr immediately and was told to do an US, we saw d heartbeat and everyting looked ok and the spotting stopped, few days later it returned with pains at my lower belly, we rushed to d DR again and he asked to do anoda US and also do a progesterone test. The US showed no heart beat anymore and it was confirmed dead and i needed to do an evacuation immediately, it was done d following day. I blve the cause of the MC was just stress, both physical and emotional stress. It was very hard to get over it tho but am glad i have taken in again almost 5mths now. These are few things i did in my 1st trimester dat helped me pull thru; I drank lots of water, rested very well, put all fears and worries behind me, above all prayer and anointing urself and ur belly constantly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? / FUNMI COCONUTS: 100% UNADULTERATED COCONUT OIL, COCONUT FLOUR, COCONUT FUFU / Is Bitter Lemon Truly Dangerous For Men's Fertility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.